PDA

View Full Version : Marvin Harrison...wtf

arcilite
08-24-2008, 01:36 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/whpwrcksoap/EFEFEF/2008_TC_wayne_3.jpg

apparently has an OUTIE

SkinBasket
08-24-2008, 01:40 PM
Nice pick-up. That drops him at least two rounds in any fantasy draft.

buchunter03
08-24-2008, 01:45 PM
Thats actually Reggie Wayne... had to make the correction, I just didn't want Harrison being wrongly accused and falling in many drafts.

MOBB DEEP
08-24-2008, 02:13 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/whpwrcksoap/EFEFEF/2008_TC_wayne_3.jpg

apparently has an OUTIE

nice player awareness lol

MOBB DEEP
08-24-2008, 02:14 PM
btw, wat ever happened to harrison's shooting situation with that high-powered gun in the hood???/

Guiness
08-24-2008, 03:59 PM
that's exactly what I thought this thread was going to be about Mobb.

THAT situation sure got quiet.

MOBB DEEP
08-24-2008, 05:18 PM
that's exactly what I thought this thread was going to be about Mobb.

THAT situation sure got quiet.

...in a hurry, after MUCH coverage at first

if that was randy moss, et el...

SnakeLH2006
08-24-2008, 05:52 PM
http://www.packerpalace.com/palace07/donald-driver-abs.jpg
http://images.packers.com/pg/2004-08-04/photo10.jpg

Must be a trend at wideout. :shock:

Noodle
08-24-2008, 11:11 PM
You people are just exposing the absence of diversity in your backgrounds.

It's not unusual at all for ripped, athletic African-American males and females to have middies to outies. Don't know why, but I went to a way-majority black high school where I played football, and I know what I saw.

It's all good, and is certainly no grounds for dumping a dude in your draft.

MOBB DEEP
08-26-2008, 10:17 AM

It's not unusual at all for ripped, athletic African-American males and females to have middies to outies. Don't know why, but I went to a way-majority black high school where I played football, and I know what I saw.

QFT

HarveyWallbangers
08-26-2008, 10:32 AM

QFT

What people? One guy posted that he has an outie. Nobody expressed shock. Nobody really even responded. One guy facetiously stated that it would knock him down a couple of rounds in the fantasy draft. One other guy talked about the cutoff shirt being a trend at WR.

MOBB DEEP
08-26-2008, 11:26 AM

QFT

What people? One guy posted that he has an outie. Nobody expressed shock. Nobody really even responded. One guy facetiously stated that it would knock him down a couple of rounds in the fantasy draft. One other guy talked about the cutoff shirt being a trend at WR.

my agreement was with outies on in-shape bruthas....in fact, i dont know any athletic peeps from youth that had deep inies

SkinBasket
08-26-2008, 11:29 AM

QFT

Sounds like you're a belly buttonist, and you really demonstrate the lack of belly button diversity you've had in your life. You should be ashamed of yourself. You disgust me.

On a side note, didn't Noodle used to be not-retarded? Or am I thinking of someone else? The fact someone gave his post a QFT is making me giggle still.

mraynrand
08-26-2008, 11:37 AM
I've got ripped abs and an outie. Therefore, I am....

mraynrand
08-26-2008, 11:40 AM
The fact someone gave his post a QFT is making me giggle still.

But it was MOBB DEEP. It was either that, an 'LOL' or a 'u r talkin' tru bro'

Tank?

Noodle
08-26-2008, 03:30 PM
I was being sarcastic and using the "you people" overstatement that commonly goes with race-oriented tirades. As usual, sarcasm falls flat on message boards and emails, and I should have known better.

Though I was dead-on accurate about it not being unusual for ripped AA men and women to have outies/middies, something that may not have been widely observed.

In the end, though, I wasn't intending to call anyone out. I will in future use emoticons, which I usually try to avoid, to let people know when I'm joking around. :?

Bunch of hyper sensitive babies. :wink:

hurleyfan
08-26-2008, 03:41 PM

What does QFT mean :roll:

mraynrand
08-26-2008, 03:42 PM
Bunch of hyper sensitive babies. :wink:

http://cobranchi.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/kid-middle-finger.jpg :whist:

mraynrand
08-26-2008, 03:42 PM

What does QFT mean :roll:

Quit
Fucking with
Ted Thompson

SkinBasket
08-26-2008, 03:45 PM
It's more of an indictment of how low the lowest common denominator here is that sarcasm is impossible to pull off without being absolutely obvious. I think we a certain few posters and their mentally deranged posts to thank for that. I'm pleased to learn you are once again not-retarded Noodle. Although I reserve the right to label you retarded once more if you challenge me to fisticuffs over Ahman's tainted honor again.

Noodle
08-26-2008, 03:48 PM
http://cobranchi.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/kid-middle-finger.jpg :whist:

Touche -- a well struck blow. :doh:

hurleyfan
08-26-2008, 03:55 PM
[quote="mraynrand

Quit
Fucking with
Ted Thompson[/quote]

Thought it might've been
Quit Fucking Talking

Zool
08-26-2008, 03:55 PM
Quoted for truth