08-25-2008, 04:06 PM
lol funny....even my 7 year old nephew can read between lines

MOBB DEEP
08-25-2008, 04:08 PM
aww darn, forgot to not start another #4 thread here

gotta go to GangGreen forum! sigh...

SkinBasket
08-25-2008, 04:19 PM
This post wouldn't suck if you had actually posted something, like what Favre said, or what you think of what he said. Or replied to yourself. Or sighed.

Joemailman
08-25-2008, 04:26 PM

What lines? There aren't any friggin' lines because you didn't bother to post what he said. Well done.

bobblehead
08-25-2008, 04:28 PM
This post wouldn't suck if you had actually posted something, like what Favre said, or what you think of what he said. Or replied to yourself. Or sighed.

I disagree...It would probably still suck.

Bossman641
08-25-2008, 04:35 PM

OMG. I can't believe he said that.

*Hint - next time include the quote you are referring to

Fosco33
08-25-2008, 04:50 PM
"If I was a Giant, I'd do whatever I could to get him out and have him back on my team," Favre said today at Jets camp in Hempstead, N.Y. "The guy still looks great. He's a helluva player. I would've done whatever to try to get him back initially. But now, how could you not want him back? Wouldn't that be something if he comes back and we start a trend?"

Tyrone Bigguns
08-25-2008, 04:51 PM
"If I was a Giant, I'd do whatever I could to get him out and have him back on my team," Favre said today at Jets camp in Hempstead, N.Y. "The guy still looks great. He's a helluva player. I would've done whatever to try to get him back initially. But now, how could you not want him back? Wouldn't that be something if he comes back and we start a trend?"

Favre will be singing a different tune when Broadway Joe wants his starting position. :roll:

MTPackerfan
08-25-2008, 04:52 PM
I think we should try to lure Warren Sapp out of retirement to shore up our DT issues. :lol:

falco
08-25-2008, 04:58 PM
I think we should try to lure Warren Sapp out of retirement to shore up our DT issues. :lol:

Cletidus Hunt is available

Tyrone Bigguns
08-25-2008, 05:05 PM

One word: gravedigger!!!!

MOBB DEEP
08-25-2008, 05:26 PM

thanks bro...i thought everybody prob heard the quote

MOBB DEEP
08-25-2008, 05:27 PM

I disagree...It would probably still suck.

lol, u cats r funny round here

Chevelle2
08-25-2008, 06:54 PM
Favre, by trying to make himself NOT look like an ass is actually turn making himself look MORE like an ass. Impressive.

Anyways Brett, its not even the same situation.

Zool
08-25-2008, 07:54 PM

Favre will be singing a different tune when Broadway Joe wants his starting position. :roll:

Namath is going to go after Deanna on the sidelines. There will be a fight.

Tyrone Bigguns
08-25-2008, 08:43 PM

Namath is going to go after Deanna on the sidelines. There will be a fight.

I want to kiss you. I dont' care how the jets are doing. I want to kiss you.

BallHawk
08-25-2008, 08:48 PM
The Hoyas must be proud.

hoosier
08-26-2008, 08:03 AM
Don't pay any attention to what Brett says. He's still a little woozy from that hit he took from Strahan back in 2002.

http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/nfl/2002/0106/photo/s_strahan_vt.jpg

prsnfoto
08-26-2008, 08:36 AM
Favre, by trying to make himself NOT look like an ass is actually turn making himself look MORE like an ass. Impressive.

An art you and all Favre haters have perfected.

Anyways its not the same situation he is a HOF QB and most Favre haters are losers.

cpk1994
08-26-2008, 08:40 AM

An art you and all Favre haters have perfected.

Anyways its not the same situation he is a HOF QB and most Favre haters are losers.An ass just like his idol.

Scott Campbell
08-26-2008, 09:03 AM
Don't pay any attention to what Brett says. He's still a little woozy from that hit he took from Strahan back in 2002.

LOL

MOBB DEEP
08-26-2008, 11:19 AM
The Hoyas must be proud.

he he he....

Packerarcher
08-26-2008, 03:02 PM

What are you going to say about Favre this season when he is having a great season,and AROD is sitting on the bench suckin his thumb with a hang nail. While six year olds call him bad names.

Chevelle2
08-26-2008, 03:07 PM

What are you going to say about Favre this season when he is having a great season,and AROD is sitting on the bench suckin his thumb with a hang nail. While six year olds call him bad names.

1) Please write in coherent English.

2) We'll see what happens, but I commend the spin by implying Rodgers is a baby.

Zool
08-26-2008, 03:08 PM

What are you going to say if he cant cut it and ends up playing bad? Or did you bust out the crystal ball and tarot cards?

mraynrand
08-26-2008, 03:13 PM

http://loglog.peghole.com/archives/pics2006/nailbiting.jpg

http://cobranchi.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/kid-middle-finger.jpg

LL2
08-26-2008, 03:14 PM

One word: gravedigger!!!!

You got that right! We need the Gravedigger!!!

SnakeLH2006
08-28-2008, 01:53 AM

Joe is too busy pimping fat girls on ESPN. But fuck ya, this thread sucks without the quote....I"m hanging on EVERY word, what did Brett say? DFT (dumb fucking thread).

MOBB DEEP
09-02-2008, 01:38 PM

LOL\

lol