PDA

View Full Version : Should TT be checking with Bengals?

Ballboy
08-26-2008, 08:43 AM
We have heard all the talk about our WR's....Bengals have made it known that they want a WR. Although they are offering Rudi Johnson, should TT call to see if they have a DT for say Ruvell Martin or Jones(i know he it hurt)?

BlueBrewer
08-26-2008, 08:51 AM
Would Rudi be an improvement?

KYPack
08-26-2008, 08:54 AM
The Bengals have nothing for us. They botched two attempts to trade for DT's in the off-season (DeWayne Roberston and Shaun Rogers). They need DT's, rather than possessing an excess.

As far as Rudi Johnson, he will quite possibly be available on the waiver wire next week. You build with young talent, you don't trade it away for nothing.

sheepshead
08-26-2008, 09:06 AM
Do we play them?

SnakeLH2006
08-26-2008, 02:13 PM
We have heard all the talk about our WR's....Bengals have made it known that they want a WR. Although they are offering Rudi Johnson, should TT call to see if they have a DT for say Ruvell Martin or Jones(i know he it hurt)?

Don't they have Antonio Chatman as their #2 or #3 now? Why do they need help? :lol:

Anyway, I doubt we'd want/need Rudi, and I doubt TT would trade Ruvell with the inexperience of Jordy at WR as a rook, and JJ being hurt right now. Maybe a draft pick.......wait..... :roll: