PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know if the game is on in the Cities?

Tony Oday
08-27-2008, 01:20 PM
I have DirectTV and you would think with all the $$ I send for the regular season I would get the fricken PACKERS in preseason :) Just wondering if I am missing something.

PackerTimer
08-27-2008, 01:24 PM
I have DirectTV and you would think with all the $$ I send for the regular season I would get the fricken PACKERS in preseason :) Just wondering if I am missing something.

Not that I know of. I think it's on State TV. You won't find it outside of Wisconsin.

mraynrand
08-27-2008, 01:45 PM
It's delayed on NFLN - I believe 10PM eastern. Check the schedule on the NFL network website.

cpk1994
08-27-2008, 02:09 PM

Not that I know of. I think it's on State TV. You won't find it outside of Wisconsin.You are correct. On an ironic note, I have been able to catch Viking preseason games on Ch. 8 out of La Crosse.

mraynrand
08-27-2008, 02:17 PM
It's delayed on NFLN - I believe 10PM eastern. Check the schedule on the NFL network website.

That's 10 PM eastern on SATURDAY - a bit of a delay but it should be on.

CaliforniaCheez
08-27-2008, 04:21 PM
Every game has been on the internet live, even Family Night.

Often you don't know until a couple of hours to 15 minutes before kick off
where to find it.

If you were to miss a game all year, this would be the one to miss.

Tony Oday
08-27-2008, 04:59 PM
I went to college in Winona State and Could watch all the Packer Games, then I move up to the cities and no preseason...I hate waiting but ill just TIVO it :(