PDA

View Full Version : Heads starting to roll around the NFL

DonHutson
08-30-2008, 03:04 PM
Not official yet, but Brooks Bollinger appears to be out in Minnesota. I wouldn't take him over what we've got, but he does have some playing experience and an insight into the Vikings that could come in handy week 1.

Rudi Johnson officially done in Cincinnati.

U. of Kentucky QB Andre Woodson goes from possible 1st rounder to mid round pick to the unemployment line in less than a year.

Feel free to add...

motife
08-30-2008, 03:23 PM
WR Ashley Lelie in SF.

Chevelle2
08-30-2008, 03:23 PM
Willie Anderson in Cincy.

motife
08-30-2008, 03:43 PM
Kurt Warner named starting QB by the Cardinals

pbmax
08-30-2008, 03:49 PM
Mort got one right!

Kurt Warner named starting QB by the Cardinals

motife
08-30-2008, 03:55 PM
J.J. Jansen to Injured Reserve.

Thomas Gafford told he would be waived by Bears.

(headline on Drudge Report with flashing siren).

motife
08-30-2008, 04:14 PM
WR Reche Caldwell, Rams.

imscott72
08-30-2008, 04:28 PM
K Tyler Mehlhaff. :(

pbmax
08-30-2008, 04:29 PM
DT Antonio Johnson from the Titans.

pbmax
08-30-2008, 04:33 PM
Bears release defensive ends Ervin Baldwin and Joe Clermond.

Guiness
08-30-2008, 04:34 PM
Some 'names' starting to show up, eh?

Ashley Lelie was a big signing a couple of years ago. Caldwell too - isn't he the guy with the two bad drops for NE, isn't he?

DonHutson
08-30-2008, 04:41 PM
Caldwell too - isn't he the guy with the two bad drops for NE, isn't he?

I dunno. All those sucky Florida WR's start to blend together after awhile.

pbmax
08-30-2008, 04:41 PM
Steelers release DE Ryan McBean, DT Scott Paxson and DE Jordan Reffett

imscott72
08-30-2008, 04:46 PM
Steelers also release Eddie Drummond and Willie Reid..

Maxie the Taxi
08-30-2008, 04:47 PM
U. of Kentucky QB Andre Woodson goes from possible 1st rounder to mid round pick to the unemployment line in less than a year.

Wow. I had him on my Packer draft list. What's his problem?

imscott72
08-30-2008, 04:48 PM

He had a horrible camp..

Maxie the Taxi
08-30-2008, 04:50 PM

He had a horrible camp..

I was wondering if he was too slow, too weak-armed, couldn't pick up pro system thinking, that type of thing?

Brohm
08-30-2008, 04:59 PM
Denver cut DE Larry Birdine. He was with us last year to the final cut. Pack let him go in favor of Muir.

Maxie the Taxi
08-30-2008, 05:00 PM
Bengels cut CB Deltha O'Neil

imscott72
08-30-2008, 05:03 PM

He had a horrible camp..

I was wondering if he was too slow, too weak-armed, couldn't pick up pro system thinking, that type of thing?

Inaccurate arm from what I heard. Threw a ton of picks. He'll probably stick on the PC..

imscott72
08-30-2008, 05:04 PM
Iggies cut 1st round pick from 2003 Jerome McDougle.

imscott72
08-30-2008, 05:06 PM
Bengals waived LB Ahmad Brooks.

Brooks will likely get claimed off waivers because he's supremely talented, but often practiced without direction in Cincinnati. He'd fallen to a third-stringer on the strong side by the end of training camp.
Source: Cincinnati Enquirer

motife
08-30-2008, 05:06 PM
QB Joey Harrington, TE Marcus Pollard by Falcons

pbmax
08-30-2008, 05:07 PM
Eagles release DT Mike Marquardt and DT Montae Reagor

pbmax
08-30-2008, 05:08 PM
Bedard has the Packers cutting Flynn if they sign a vet QB. Methinks he underestimates the keep your young players mantra of the Thompson administration.

Maxie the Taxi
08-30-2008, 05:09 PM

There's that vet quarterback some of us want the Pack to pickup. :wink:

imscott72
08-30-2008, 05:10 PM
Bedard has the Packers cutting Flynn if they sign a vet QB. Methinks he underestimates the keep your young players mantra of the Thompson administration.

Bedard is looney..

oregonpackfan
08-30-2008, 05:12 PM

If Bedard had watched the Packers' preseason, he would pick the Packers cutting Brohm instead of Flynn. :roll:

oregonpackfan
08-30-2008, 05:15 PM

Harrington might be worth looking at. He is familiar with the varying types of "West Coast" offense.

A former 1st round pick, Harrington has been cursed by being with lousy NFL teams--Detroit, Miami, and Atlanta. He might be "adequate" with a solid team like the Packers.

mraynrand
08-30-2008, 05:15 PM

"In the year after Favre...."

pbmax
08-30-2008, 05:22 PM
Cowboys cut nose tackle Remi Ayodele, nose tackle Junior Siavii and defensive end Marcus Smith

imscott72
08-30-2008, 05:25 PM
Tampa Bay just cut Chris Simms..

BallHawk
08-30-2008, 05:26 PM

"In the year after Favre...."

Oh Lord, the prophecy might come true!

BallHawk
08-30-2008, 05:26 PM
Chris Simms was cut by Tampa.

SIGN HIM NOW.

Although, he is a UFA and will probably elect to sign with somebody who's QB situation is more up in the air (Chicago)

pbmax
08-30-2008, 05:28 PM
Cowboys also cut DE Marcus Dixon, who has a near tragic history with the law and a 15 year old girl. Read more here. (http://www.nytimes.com/2004/09/25/sports/ncaafootball/25rhoden.html)

pbmax
08-30-2008, 05:29 PM
Reports indicate the Bears want him as their 3rd qb.

imscott72

SIGN HIM NOW.

Although, he is a UFA and will probably elect to sign with somebody who's QB situation is more up in the air (Chicago)

I think Baltimore is a more likely destination since they basically have no one..

Tyrone Bigguns

Harrington might be worth looking at. He is familiar with the varying types of "West Coast" offense.

A former 1st round pick, Harrington has been cursed by being with lousy NFL teams--Detroit, Miami, and Atlanta. He might be "adequate" with a solid team like the Packers.

Your homerism is showing. :wink:

Lurker64
08-30-2008, 05:30 PM

Harrington did have all the talent in the world coming out of college, he's just been put in really bad situations and he didn't do well in them. Personally, I think he's beyond repair, but there is a certain sense of "what could have been", if he was groomed properly.

Chevelle2
08-30-2008, 05:31 PM
Brett Favre wishes he was cut today from GB.

pbmax
08-30-2008, 05:32 PM
Falcons, in addition to axing Harrington release DE Brandon Miller, DT Rashad Moore and DT Montavious Stanley

Tyrone Bigguns
08-30-2008, 05:36 PM

Harrington did have all the talent in the world coming out of college, he's just been put in really bad situations and he didn't do well in them. Personally, I think he's beyond repair, but there is a certain sense of "what could have been", if he was groomed properly.

For the most part i agree with you. My point was that if he wasn't from oregon...opf wouldn't even be talking about him.

At this stage...he is a 30 year old average at best QB. I would rather take a shot on grooming someone like simms or carr (not that he is available).

pbmax
08-30-2008, 05:37 PM
Chargers release DE Andre Coleman, DT Lamar Divens, DE Keith Grennan and DT Keith Jackson

Tyrone Bigguns
08-30-2008, 05:37 PM

SIGN HIM NOW.

I think Baltimore is a more likely destination since they basically have no one..

Are you high? They have a high prospect in Flacco, another qb that they have groomed in Smith..and Boller.

DonHutson
08-30-2008, 05:38 PM

The Bears want him... to play behind Orton and Grossman?

There's damnation with faint praise if I've ever seen it.

pbmax
08-30-2008, 05:39 PM
Yes, it a nice collection of mediocrity. The very definition of "If you have 3 QBs, you really have none."

The Bears want him... to play behind Orton and Grossman?

There's damnation with faint praise if I've ever seen it.

BallHawk
08-30-2008, 05:39 PM
UW Alumnus Brian Calhoun put on IR by the Lions.

pbmax
08-30-2008, 05:43 PM
Lions release DeGrate, Victor DE and Hardie, Rudy DE

pack4to84
08-30-2008, 05:45 PM
looks like Lions licking there chops for the Packers to cut some WR. They only have 4 WR on there 53 man roster.

The Lions also kept just four wide receivers: Roy Williams, Calvin Johnson, Mike Furrey and Shaun McDonald.

Brohm
08-30-2008, 05:46 PM
looks like Lions licking there chops for the Packers to cut some WR. They only have 4 WR on there 53 man roster.

Will definatley be interestinf to see how many of our scraps get picked up. A few years ago we didn't even keep 53 :shock:

boiga
08-30-2008, 05:47 PM
The odd thing is that the lions are only keeping FOUR WR's. Last season they led the league in 4 WR sets and now they are a cramp away from having to cut that play out of the book.

Edit: d'oh pack4to84 beat me to it.

Tyrone Bigguns
08-30-2008, 05:48 PM
The odd thing is that the lions are only keeping FOUR WR's. Last season they led the league in 4 WR sets and now they are a cramp away from having to cut that play out of the book.

Edit: d'oh pack4to84 beat me to it.

Hardly odd when you factor in Martz no longer there.

pack4to84
08-30-2008, 05:49 PM
50 min later still no Packers cuts reported.

pack4to84
08-30-2008, 05:51 PM
how many websites are you guys watching to see the cuts. Me 5 right now adding a sixth.

pack4to84
08-30-2008, 05:53 PM
The Cowboys cut receivers Danny Amendola, Mark Bradford, Mike Jefferson and Todd Lowber on Saturday. A mild surprise considering the numerous injuries the Cowboys have suffered at receiver.

The Cowboys also cut tight ends Drew Atchison, Rodney Hannah, nose tackles Remi Ayodele, Junior Siavii, quarterback Richard Bartel, running backs Alonzo Coleman, Keon Lattimore, fullback Julius Crosslin, safety Dowayne Davis, defensive ends Marcus Dixon, Marcus Smith, linebackers Tearrius George, Darrell Robertson, Tyson Smith, Erik Walden, tackle Ryan Gibbons, and Cory Lekkerkerer.

pack4to84
08-30-2008, 05:54 PM
The Tennessee Titans waived the following players Saturday to reach the 53-player roster limit:

FB Jeremy Cain, CB Marquice Cole, DE Sean Conover, FB Casey Cramer, RB Omar Cuff, WR Biren Ealy, LB Jerrell Freeman, CB Tuff Harris, DT Antonio Johnson, S Tony Joiner, S Calvin Lowry, OL Enoka Lucas, QB Ingle Martin, C Jason Murphy, TE Jamie Petrowksi, T Isaac Snell, DT Eric Taylor, K John Vaughn, OL Fernando Velasco, CB Cary Williams, WR Edward Williams and WR Roydell Williams.

pack4to84
08-30-2008, 05:55 PM
the Colts
Backup quarterbacks Jared Lorenzen and Quinn Gray were among the players waived by the Colts Saturday. The move leaves the team with two active quarterbacks in Peyton Manning and Jim Sorgi.

Additionally, the Colts released 18 other players:

WRs Devin Aromashodu, Sam Giguere and Onrea Jones; DTs Joe Bradley, Dan Davis and Colin Ferrell; DE Jeff Charleston; DBs Brannon Condren and Brandon Foster; OL Tala Esera; DE Ben Ishola; LBs Kyle Shotwell and Victor Worsley; RBs Chad Simpson and Kenton Keith; OTs Darren Marquez and Michael Toudouze and TE Tyrice Thompson.

Additionally, LB Tyjuan Hagler and OG Ryan Lilja were placed on the Reserve/Physically Unable to Perform list.

BallHawk
08-30-2008, 05:58 PM
The Tennessee Titans waived the following players Saturday to reach the 53-player roster limit.........QB Ingle Martin

Darn. So much for his talks about being greater than Brett. :lol:

pack4to84
08-30-2008, 06:03 PM
could the Packers trade Nick Collins for a DT/OL help?

pack4to84
08-30-2008, 06:07 PM
The Green Bay Packers released 19 players and placed three on injured reserve. Ted Thompson, Executive Vice President, General Manager and Director of Football Operations, announced the transactions Saturday.

Released Saturday were wide receiver Jake Allen, cornerback Scorpio Babers, defensive tackle Conrad Bolston, center Brennen Carvalho, safety Tyrone Culver, linebacker Spencer Havner, tight end Joey Haynos, running back Noah Herron, guard Ryan Keenan, linebacker Danny Lansanah, defensive tackle Alfred Malone, running back Vernand Morency, defensive tackle Daniel Muir, cornerback Joe Porter, wide receiver Johnny Quinn, wide receiver Taj Smith, wide receiver Brett Swain, tackle Orrin Thompson and fullback Corey White.

Defensive tackle Rodney Allen, center Junius Coston and long snapper J.J. Jansen were placed on injured reserve.

pbmax
08-30-2008, 06:09 PM
Jets release DL Thomas Johnson, DL Bryan Mattison and, DL Ropati Pitoitua

pbmax
08-30-2008, 06:39 PM
Colts release DT Joe Bradley, DE Jeff Charleston, DT Dan Davis, DT Colin Ferrell and DE Ben Ishola

also WR Devin Aromashodu, OT Tala Esera, DB Brandon Foster, WR Sam Ishola, WR Onrea Jones, RB Kenton Keith, OT Darren Mae Shotwell, RB Chad Simpson, TE Tyrice Thompson, OT Michael Toudouze and LB Victor Worsley

pbmax
08-30-2008, 06:54 PM
Seahawks: DT Larry Triplett was at one time highly sought after. Also released DT Kevin Brown, DE Nu'u Tafisi.

And...

Two veterans — wide receiver Bryan Gilmore and defensive tackle Larry Tripplett — had their contracts terminated, while two other players — wide receiver Ben Obomanu and defensive tackle Chris Cooper — were placed on injured reserve.

The following players were waived: DB Jamar Adams, QB Dalton Bell, DT Kevin Brown, WR Michael Bumpus, C Ben Claxton, DB Marquis Floyd, P Reggie Hodges, DB Kelin Johnson, C Nick Jones, FB David Kirtman, G Pat Murray, TE Joe Newton, LB Dallas Sartz, WR Trent Shelton, DE Nu’u Tafisi and T Kyle Williams.

pbmax
08-30-2008, 07:02 PM
from PFT: Patriots D Line releases are: DL Santonio Thomas and DL Titus Adams.

Fernando Bryant, who was a starter in Jacksonville and Detroit before inking with the Patriots, was the biggest surprise of the Patriots’ cutdown. Lewis Sanders beat him out for the roster spot.

Also released was LB Victor Hobson, a second-round pick in 2003 by the Jets who signed with the Patriots in 2008, and QB Matt Gutierrez, who couldn’t beat Matt Cassell for the backup quarterback job.

LB Bo Ruud and DL Kenny Smith were placed on the IR, while OT Oliver Ross lands on the NFI list. DL Titus Adams, TE Tyson DeVree, S Mark Dillard, C Mike Flynn, RB BenJarvus Green-Ellis, LB Vince Redd, CB Mike Richardson, T Stephen Sene, S Antwain Spann, DL Santonio Thomas, and G John Welbourn were also released.

imscott72
08-30-2008, 07:06 PM

SIGN HIM NOW.

Are you high? They have a high prospect in Flacco, another qb that they have groomed in Smith..and Boller.

Man you're an idiot sometimes. Boller has a shoulder injury, and Smith is in the hospital. Flacco is ALL they have. Stop and think before acting like a moron all the time.

imscott72
08-30-2008, 07:09 PM
Adam Archuleta is done..

pbmax
08-30-2008, 07:15 PM
Raiders DLine releases: DE Derrick Gray, DE Greyson Gunheim, DT Josh Shaw.

waived were S Adam Archuleta, C Jesse Boone, CB Darrick Brown, DE Derrick Gray, DE Greyson Gunheim, WR Jonathan Holland, FB Luke Lawton, DB Nate Lyles, WR Chris McFoy, P Glenn Pakulak, RB Louis Rankin, FB Marcel Reece, G Brandon Rodd, CB Nick Sanchez, LB Shane Simmons, TE Darrell Strong, DB Marviel Underwood, CB Michael Waddell, TE Chris Wagner, RB Adimchinobe Echemandu, and DT Josh Shaw. Arman Shields was placed on injured reserve.

Tyrone Bigguns
08-30-2008, 07:19 PM

SIGN HIM NOW.

Are you high dumbass? Boller has a shoulder injury, and Smith is in the hospital. Flacco is ALL they have. Stop and think before acting like a moron all the time.

Nope. You are AGAIN. Smith has a viral infection. Infected tonsils.That ain't season ending..and was clearly going to start. If not him..then Flacco.

Boller has a partially torn labrum..and not going in for surgery.

So, that is 3 qbs.

Buhbye.

pbmax
08-30-2008, 07:28 PM
Panthers DLine releases: HAYDEN, NICK DT WISCONSIN, MCCLOVER, STANLEY DE AUBURN, WILLIAMS, STEVE DL NORTHWEST MISSOURI STATE;

The rest: BASANEZ, BRETT QB NORTHWESTERN; BIRMINGHAM, DECORI RB ARKANSAS; BUCHANON, WILL WR SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA; FIELDS, JOE S SYRACUSE; FLEMING, TROY FB TENNESSEE; HANNON, CHRIS WR TENNESSEE; MATHIS, EVAN G ALABAMA; RILEY, REUBEN G MICHIGAN; SCHWARTZ, GEOFF T OREGON; SHAW, TIM LB PENN STATE; TONEY, DARREN DB ARKANSAS STATE; UPSHAW, CHAD TE BUFFALO; BROWN, MILFORD G FLORIDA STATE; COLCLOUGH, RICARDO DB TUSCULUM COLLEGE; FONOTI, TONIU G NEBRASKA; HOLT, TERRENCE S NC STATE; PARKER, SAMIE WR OREGON; TAYLOR, TRAVIS WR FLORIDA; TOEFIELD, LABRANDON RB LOUISIANA STATE

imscott72
08-30-2008, 07:41 PM

SIGN HIM NOW.

Are you high dumbass? Boller has a shoulder injury, and Smith is in the hospital. Flacco is ALL they have. Stop and think before acting like a moron all the time.

Nope. You are AGAIN. Smith has a viral infection. Infected tonsils.That ain't season ending..and was clearly going to start. If not him..then Flacco.

So, that is 3 qbs.

Buhbye.

Not real bright are ya son.. :roll:

With Kyle Boller out indefinitely with a shoulder injury, the Ravens are beginning to look thin at quarterback. Rookie Joe Flacco will get the start if Smith is unable to go.
Source: Baltimore Sun
Related: Kyle Boller, Joe Flacco

Tyrone Bigguns
08-30-2008, 07:53 PM

SIGN HIM NOW.

So, that is 3 qbs.

Buhbye.

With Kyle Boller out indefinitely with a shoulder injury, the Ravens are beginning to look thin at quarterback. Rookie Joe Flacco will get the start if Smith is unable to go.

Boller is the THIRD STRING QB. They aren't going to bring in Simms to be 3rd string..nor is he going to sign there.

If they were worried...why did they cut bramlett.

But, you stated they had nobody. Right now they have TWO QBS.

You can't even read "beginning to look thin"...that doesn't mean they are thin..that doesn't say anything about signing another QB.

Buhbye.

imscott72
08-30-2008, 08:04 PM

SIGN HIM NOW.

So, that is 3 qbs.

Buhbye.

Boller is the THIRD STRING QB. They aren't going to bring in Simms to be 3rd string..nor is he going to sign there.

If they were worried...why did they cut bramlett.

But, you stated they had nobody. Right now they have TWO QBS.

You can't even read "beginning to look thin"...that doesn't mean they are thin..that doesn't say anything about signing another QB.

Buhbye.

Clearly I'm wasting my time with some kid who can't grasp reading comprehension. Go back and get your GED.

pbmax
08-30-2008, 09:12 PM
Bucs DLine cuts: DT Dre Moore (Maryland, was a fourth-round pick in 2008), DE Patrick Chukwurah, DE Charles Bennett

The whole kit and kaboodle:

DE Charles Bennett, G Phil Bogle, DT Chris Bradwell, DE Patrick Chukwurah, WR Brian Clark, T Chris Clark, RB Kenneth Darby, OL Chris Denman, TE Daniel Fells, CB Marcus Hamilton, CB Darrell Hunter, G Brian Johnson, WR Chad Lucas, DT Dre Moore, LB Ryan Nece, T Dennis Roland, QB Chris Simms, RB Clifton Smith, WR Micheal Spurlock, and FB Carl Stewart.

pbmax
08-30-2008, 09:15 PM
Dolphins DLine available: DT Anthony Toribio

The rest: CB Will Billingsley, LB Titus Brown, S Courtney Bryan, C Mike Byrne, WR Jayson Foster, LB Maurice Fountain, LB Junior Glymph, T Daren Heerspink, RB Lex Hilliard, FB Reagan Mauia, LB Edmond Miles, TE Matthew Mulligan, LB Kelly Poppinga, G/T Pedro Sosa, C Matt Spanos, DT Anthony Toribio, and TE Justin Peele

pbmax
08-30-2008, 09:16 PM
Bills DLine availables: DT Jason Jefferson, DE Derrick Jones, DT Corey Mace, DT Teraz McCray

The rest: TE Courtney Anderson, CB Will James, LB Donnie Spragan, LB Jon Banks, LB Marcus Buggs, LB Blake Costanzo, OL Dustin Dickinson, OT Patrick Estes, FB Jonathan Evans, OL Robert Felton, DB Dustin Fox, OL Christian Gaddis, RB Bruce Hall, WR Felton Huggins, DT Jason Jefferson, DE Derrick Jones, DT Corey Mace, TE Tim Massaquoi, WR Scott Mayle, OL Nevin McCaskill, DT Teraz McCray, and RB Dwayne Wright.

Partial
08-30-2008, 09:17 PM
Cut Kuhn and sign Sims!!!! Why the kept 2 FB to let good players go is beyond me! In a pinch they can pick up an FB in a week and get him ready to go.

Lurker64
08-30-2008, 09:20 PM
Cut Kuhn and sign Sims!!!! Why the kept 2 FB to let good players go is beyond me! In a pinch they can pick up an FB in a week and get him ready to go.

The inverted wishbone was one of the most successful sets we ran out of last year, and we had a number of big passing plays out of it as well. I would guess that we kept 2 FBs since McCarthy wants to continue to use that formation.

You can't run a 2 FB formation with <2 FBs...

Partial
08-30-2008, 09:22 PM

The inverted wishbone was one of the most successful sets we ran out of last year, and we had a number of big passing plays out of it as well. I would guess that we kept 2 FBs since McCarthy wants to continue to use that formation.

You can't run a 2 FB formation with <2 FBs...

H-back. They've said numerous times that Humprey doubles as a fullback.

I don't like keeping two fullbacks in light of the injuries on the line and the potential pass protection problems we could see without a a 3rd down back.

That said, it seems to me TT is all about keeping the best 53 players. 11 dl last year to 8 this year. Quite the shift. Hopefully we can stay healthy there.

HarveyWallbangers
08-30-2008, 10:24 PM
Willie Anderson in Cincy.

Not sure I like this. Can he play LT? Minnesota could sign him, start him at LT for 4 games, and then move him to RT. I don't know if he has anything left though.

Guiness
08-31-2008, 12:36 AM
DT Colin Ferrell
Sign him! He was great in Anchorman! :lol:

DB Marviel Underwood
He was in the Raiders camp, eh? I figured he was floating around out there somewhere.

LB Kelly Poppinga
Any relation?

Thanks for pulling all this together pbmax

Brohm
08-31-2008, 02:19 AM
LB Kelly Poppinga

Yep that's Brady's younger brother.

SnakeLH2006
08-31-2008, 02:23 AM
Not official yet, but Brooks Bollinger appears to be out in Minnesota. I wouldn't take him over what we've got, but he does have some playing experience and an insight into the Vikings that could come in handy week 1.

Rudi Johnson officially done in Cincinnati.

Feel free to add...

Who named A. Woodson an NFL QB?...seen games of him in college. Anyone remember T. Martin?

cpk1994
08-31-2008, 09:18 PM

There's that vet quarterback some of us want the Pack to pickup. :wink:Yeah, Tank must be creaming his shorts in his moms basement at the prospect.

The Shadow
08-31-2008, 09:24 PM

There's that vet quarterback some of us want the Pack to pickup. :wink:Yeah, Tank must be creaming his shorts in his moms basement at the prospect.

LOL!!!!

Harlan Huckleby
08-31-2008, 10:37 PM
Harrington isn't that bad. I would't mind if the Packers picked him up to be a #2. He's better than Flynn right now.

Harlan Huckleby
08-31-2008, 10:41 PM
could the Packers trade Nick Collins for a DT/OL help?

not a bad idea.

Jimx29
09-01-2008, 01:54 AM
Did Brett survive the cut?

Sorry, but I don't recall if anyone posted any info on him today :?

Pacopete4
09-01-2008, 02:32 AM
Harrington isn't that bad. I would't mind if the Packers picked him up to be a #2. He's better than Flynn right now.

Wow... I'll never take u seriously again..

I'll take what I saw from Flynn any day over what I saw from Harrington on his best day.. BRUTAL!