PDA

View Full Version : Pack Signs LS Goode - Noone Released Yet

vince
09-01-2008, 06:59 AM
http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=789471

It isn’t known who on the 53-man roster will be released to make room for Goode. Linebacker Tracy White, who knows he’s on the bubble, said he hadn’t heard anything late Sunday night. Safety Charlie Peprah, offensive tackle Breno Giacomini and cornerback Jarrett Bush are among those who could be let go.

RashanGary
09-01-2008, 08:50 AM
:) I feel really bad for the guys who are on the bubble. It's like a never ending drama of "will I have a job, won't I?"

mmmdk
09-01-2008, 09:00 AM
...á feel a wee bit Goode 'bout dis...

Joemailman
09-01-2008, 09:38 AM
TT: Mike, I found a long snapper.

MM: What can you tell me about him?

TT: He's Goode.

MM: He better be good because the season starts in a week.

TT: Trust me on this one Mike. He's Goode.

Fritz
09-01-2008, 09:46 AM
I would like to see them vote Jarett Bush off the island.

cpk1994
09-01-2008, 09:56 AM
Please let it be Bush, Please let it be Bush, /prayer

Fritz
09-01-2008, 10:00 AM
Agreed. Giacomini or whatever his name is - they need to develop an offensive tackle - good ones are hard to come by. Tracey White is still a special teams ace, and that is often underestimated in my opinion. Bush is the most replaceable.

Sure, he's versatile - he sucks at corner AND safety.

mmmdk
09-01-2008, 11:44 AM
TT: Mike, I found a long snapper.

MM: What can you tell me about him?

TT: He's Goode.

MM: He better be good because the season starts in a week.

TT: Trust me on this one Mike. He's Goode.

:lol: Fun Stuff - keep it coming Joe.

texaspackerbacker
09-01-2008, 12:04 PM
Agreed. Giacomini or whatever his name is - they need to develop an offensive tackle - good ones are hard to come by. Tracey White is still a special teams ace, and that is often underestimated in my opinion. Bush is the most replaceable.

Why all the Bush hate? (seems like I've asked that before someplace)

I think if we had to use Bush in coverage--or as a Safety, he'd do better than Peprah or any of those cut--Culver, etc.

He ain't all that great, but how many teams' FIFTH Corner are all that good?

I'd cut Peprah before Bush. BTW, has anybody noticed that the first recruit on the Badger '09 list is a Safety named Peprah? His brother? Maybe. If so, I wonder if he goes elsewhere if Charlie gets cut. He's only a one star recruit, so it wouldn't be too big a loss.

mmmdk
09-01-2008, 12:11 PM

Why all the Bush hate? (seems like I've asked that before someplace)

I think if we had to use Bush in coverage--or as a Safety, he'd do better than Peprah or any of those cut--Culver, etc.

He ain't all that great, but how many teams' FIFTH Corner are all that good?

I'd cut Peprah before Bush. BTW, has anybody noticed that the first recruit on the Badger '09 list is a Safety named Peprah? His brother? Maybe. If so, I wonder if he goes elsewhere if Charlie gets cut. He's only a one star recruit, so it wouldn't be too big a loss.

Nice finding - thanx.