PDA

View Full Version : packer rats II

red
09-01-2008, 09:04 AM
hey mad, when are you going to start up a new site so some of us can start the exodus again and find a site we can enjoy once more, without all the jso attitude?

MadtownPacker
09-01-2008, 09:17 AM
Is it really that bad? I thought things where getting better.

red
09-01-2008, 09:26 AM
well, to me, its not the fun big happy family that it once was

now everyone either has to be right or wrong, and you can't just have your opinion without someone getting an attitude

i come on the site and open a thread and i just get agitated, and have to leave. its like the whole forums been taken over by junior high schoolers.

and its not your fault or the mods. its just the attitudes changed

for me this place use to be awesome and a blast, now its where you come to get pissed and get in an argument.

i miss those old days

mmmdk
09-01-2008, 09:32 AM

now everyone either has to be right or wrong, and you can't just have your opinion without someone getting an attitude

i come on the site and open a thread and i just get agitated, and have to leave. its like the whole forums been taken over by junior high schoolers.

for me this place use to be awesome and a blast, now its where you come to get pissed and get in an argument.

i miss those old days

I kinda agree with red; I try to humor my way out of it. So far it works...

texaspackerbacker
09-01-2008, 10:47 AM
red, do you realize how pathetic you are?

BallHawk
09-01-2008, 10:52 AM

This is either an attempt at humor or a very accurate imitation of what Red's talking about.

texaspackerbacker
09-01-2008, 11:22 AM

This is either an attempt at humor or a very accurate imitation of what Red's talking about.

Just a bit of taunting of a leftist poster who wimped out of political discussion. I know, I should be more charitable to the fools--who after all, are faced with the prospect of defending the indefensible--the America-hating leftist politicians and media on their side. It must suck to be them, and poor ol' red just couldn't cope.

bobblehead
09-01-2008, 11:54 AM
hey mad, when are you going to start up a new site so some of us can start the exodus again and find a site we can enjoy once more, without all the jso attitude?

NOt to pile on, and I have no clue if I'm someone who is diminishing your happiness or not, but WTF....stating your opinion is what a chat site is about and sometimes people get too bitchy, but grow a pair man. I stopped reading/responding to Ty for about 2 weeks, but I never considered leaving. We all get our panties in a bunch sometimes, but you gotta be a grown up and get past it after a breather.

I have been guilty of giving and recieving some slams at times, but I hope we all accept it for what it is. I have traded barbs with at least 6-7 posters of all colors and none of us are worse for it. I have gone at it with tex, paco, JH, snake, apb and probably more at times, if people get too personal I take a step back (except for skin cuz he is just that way) and chill before taking it up in another topic. Its the reason we are all here...to prove we are smarter than everyone else.

Charles Woodson
09-01-2008, 12:39 PM
Im with Red, ive been with PR from the beginning, and i use to post alot in the Packer room, but because people are incapable of intelligent conversations, its just not worth it.

BallHawk
09-01-2008, 01:20 PM
Im with Red, ive been with PR from the beginning, and i use to post alot in the Packer room, but because people are incapable of intelligent conversations, its just not worth it.

You never cease to amaze. Just when i thought you set the bar for stupidest things said, you come again.

I agree on your stance, but you look like a hypocrite when you respond to Partial's levelheaded post with a comment like that.

SkinBasket
09-01-2008, 01:22 PM
I'm assuming it's a sign of the apocalypse.

Or maybe it's just an internet forum that will always be changing depending on who uses it.

I'm leaning apocalypse.

Charles Woodson
09-01-2008, 01:26 PM

You never cease to amaze. Just when i thought you set the bar for stupidest things said, you come again.

I agree on your stance, but you look like a hypocrite when you respond to Partial's levelheaded post with a comment like that.
:oops: aha, okay ill admit that im guilty, but come on partial just tempts me with these crazy ideas. :lol:

sheepshead
09-01-2008, 05:28 PM

i miss those old days

yeah sure go to:

www.imafuckingwiner.com

BallHawk
09-01-2008, 05:48 PM
yeah sure go to:

www.imafuckingwiner.com

Address not found. :huh:

red
09-01-2008, 06:10 PM
well, i'm glad some of those responsible for the polarization and downturn of the forum have spoken up and proven my point

Rastak
09-01-2008, 06:26 PM
well, i'm glad that the top 3 problems on this site, those who i think are most responsible for the site becoming very polorized, have spoken up and proven my point

Yea, I'm with you. I know that's funny in it's own right. I have a unique slant so it's not so bad for me, even funny at times but I agree. I'd be pissed. JH is kinda of funny in his insane shifts that hammer home a certain point until he ditches it. Ty is a complete pain in the ass and shows no signs of shutting the fuck up. CK is a guy who likes to piss and moan about a subject he's obviously very passionate and opinionated on.

Scott is cool. HH is nuts but he's funny, at least he used to be rather witty...he now seems kinda bitter.. The pro Favre crowd is understandable, the dude was the face of the team for 16 years.

GBRulz
09-01-2008, 06:38 PM
My thoughts mirror what Rastak and Red said, 100%

texaspackerbacker
09-01-2008, 06:45 PM
Red didn't say, but I'll be damn disappointed if I didn't make the top three.

Polarization is good; Wimpiness and whininess is not.

Rastak
09-01-2008, 06:52 PM

Tex, polarization in and of itself isn't an issue. I'll be honest, I think you're nuts but enjoy reading your takes on things. I'm glad you're here.

I think we're talking about a select group of people.....a very small subset who can't seem to shut the fuck up on the attacks. We already know your take (select group I refer too) , do you need to rip the other side every time? You state your point, they state theirs.

Partial
09-01-2008, 06:59 PM

4thed.

HowardRoark
09-01-2008, 07:21 PM

4thed.

5th.......pled.

Lurker64
09-01-2008, 07:28 PM
I'm seriously hoping that this place gets better when the season starts and we have more football topics to discuss.

Then again, I'm afraid there'll just be a running count of "#12 vs. #4" on the boards that will insist on being 31 flavors of irritating.

*sigh*

texaspackerbacker
09-01-2008, 07:42 PM

Tex, polarization in and of itself isn't an issue. I'll be honest, I think you're nuts but enjoy reading your takes on things. I'm glad you're here.

I think we're talking about a select group of people.....a very small subset who can't seem to shut the fuck up on the attacks. We already know your take (select group I refer too) , do you need to rip the other side every time? You state your point, they state theirs.

Thank you ...... I think.

Harlan Huckleby
09-01-2008, 07:44 PM
Scott is cool. HH is nuts but he's funny, at least he used to be rather witty...he now seems kinda bitter.. The pro Favre crowd is understandable, the dude was the face of the team for 16 years.

fuck you. the bitterness has been 90% from the pro-Favre bitter enders. They are "understandable" to you because you side with their point of view. And why did you decide to start name-calling? Do you claim to be above it all?

I'm bitter only towards Madtown, because he has used his censorship tools in a one-sided fashion, against opinions that criticize FAvre or Favre fans. That does bug me. His justification that the discussions were "non-football" is simply untrue, at least in several instances. If there is some official policy against name-calling, fine, publish it and enforce it uniformly.

Rastak
09-01-2008, 07:46 PM

fuck you. the bitterness has been 90% from the pro-Favre bitter enders. They are "understandable" to you because you side with their point of view. And why did you decide to start name-calling? Do you claim to be above it all?

I'm bitter only towards Madtown, because he has used his censorship tools in a one-sided fashion, against opinions that criticize FAvre or Favre fans. That does bug me. His justification that the discussions were "non-football" is simply untrue, at least in several instances. If there is some official policy against name-calling, fine, publish it and enforce it uniformly.

You were once funny, now you are a bitter dude. From the average poster's perspective, why care why you are? It is what it is.

rdanomly
09-01-2008, 08:20 PM
Where has Patler been? He has a wonderful habit of bringing a healthy dose of sanity to a discussion.

SkinBasket
09-01-2008, 08:27 PM
4thed.

When I find you, I'm going to fuck you in the ass.

Scott Campbell
09-01-2008, 08:35 PM
4thed.

Love is in the air........

Bretsky
09-01-2008, 08:45 PM

You were once funny, now you are a bitter dude. From the average poster's perspective, why care why you are? It is what it is.

HH was never funny in the first place :lol:

Deputy Nutz
09-01-2008, 08:47 PM
Harlan changed in the pregnancy thread. That was the thread where Skinbasket came out of his shell and took all the humor for himself and let Harlan lay in a crumpled ruin.

SkinBasket
09-01-2008, 08:55 PM
Harlan changed in the pregnancy thread. That was the thread where Skinbasket came out of his shell and took all the humor for himself and let Harlan lay in a crumpled ruin.

I'll fuck you in the ass too if you get too close to Partial. My cock moves like lightning and sounds like thunder.

Scott Campbell
09-01-2008, 09:05 PM

I'll fuck you in the ass too if you get too close to Partial. My cock moves like lightning and sounds like thunder.

Well Nutz's ass sounds like thunder too, so watch yourself back there.

Deputy Nutz
09-01-2008, 09:26 PM

Well Nutz's ass sounds like thunder too, so watch yourself back there.

It also smells like New Orleans

Partial
09-01-2008, 09:27 PM
4thed.

Deal.

Deputy Nutz
09-01-2008, 09:27 PM
I shouldn't be conversing with you Scott, apparently we have drawn our lines in the dirt and are now at war. I need to go email some people to plot better ways to counter attack the Favre Bashers, so I will have to talk to you after the dust has cleared.

SkinBasket
09-01-2008, 09:35 PM
4thed.

Deal.

Does that mean you're going to run away from me or welcome me with open gay arms?

I need to know to plan prophylacticly.

Partial
09-01-2008, 09:44 PM
open arms. Creed or Journey.

SkinBasket
09-01-2008, 09:48 PM
I'll need you to shave your ass. You seemed like kind of a hairy guy, and you know...

Scott Campbell
09-01-2008, 09:51 PM
I shouldn't be conversing with you Scott, apparently we have drawn our lines in the dirt and are now at war. I need to go email some people to plot better ways to counter attack the Favre Bashers, so I will have to talk to you after the dust has cleared.

:lol:

I have Favre on my fantasy team. :oops:

BallHawk
09-01-2008, 09:55 PM
Ah, this is the PackerRats that I've grown to know and love.

Keep up the good work.

Partial
09-01-2008, 09:57 PM
I'll need you to shave your ass. You seemed like kind of a hairy guy, and you know...

Funny that you mention that because I have noticed my ass hair and chest hair starting to thicken up.

MJZiggy
09-01-2008, 10:00 PM
TMI!! TMI!!! I'm gonna have nightmares. P's going through puberty!!!

Joemailman
09-01-2008, 10:07 PM
4thed.

Love is in the air........

What little air there is in there is probably a little stale.

Zool
09-01-2008, 10:16 PM

Funny that you mention that because I have noticed my ass hair and chest hair starting to thicken up.

Head to the shaving isle, grab a bottle of Nair and repeat after me:

Who wears short shorts?
P wears short shorts!

Partial
09-01-2008, 11:34 PM
I did that on my chest once in high school. Burns like a mother F'er. I had like an allergic reaction with the stuff. It itched like crazy.

But, it worked decently. I was fairly surprised.

bobblehead
09-01-2008, 11:50 PM
I did that on my chest once in high school. Burns like a mother F'er. I had like an allergic reaction with the stuff. It itched like crazy.

But, it worked decently. I was fairly surprised.

Just never try it on the pubes.......

GBRulz
09-02-2008, 07:02 AM
Just never try it on the pubes.......

Come on Bobblehead, inquiring minds want to know...or maybe they don't...are you speaking from experience? lol

Iron Mike
09-02-2008, 07:28 AM
I have noticed my ass hair

Just for general information, how is it that you "notice your ass hair?" :shock:

red
09-02-2008, 07:38 AM
yes, never use nair

i also burned the shit out of myself using it. i swelled way up and turned purple where i tried it. hurt like a bitch for like 2 weeks

after that attempted i decided to not try it on the pubes

never again

cpk1994
09-02-2008, 11:29 AM
Amazing how a thread can go from talking about a new forum to pubic hair.

SkinBasket
09-02-2008, 12:28 PM

Yeah, that's a little fucked up. I knew a guy that used to cut his ass hair with a scissors then put them back in the drawer. To be fair, he did live alone. Which leads to a chicken and egg argument.

I'm guessing it's thicker because you've been shaving your chest and ass for years but finally decided to give up fondling your nipples and asshole as you fall asleep at night. That's fine. Priorities change as you grow up. At least this way you won't wake up with sore manboobs and stinkfinger anymore.

Harlan Huckleby
09-02-2008, 12:50 PM

were 007 and Gbrulz once funny, but now bitter? no, they are part of the annointed set, their bitchiness is cool.

What is your purpose in making this personal attack? Many of the people who make the speeches calling for civility are the ones who make the snarky remarks.

This sort of nastiness is acceptable, it all depends on who is making the remarks about who. I despise the inner circle of hypocrits who make speeches, and turn around and act just as nasty as anyone else.

mraynrand
09-02-2008, 12:54 PM

What is your purpose in making this personal attack? Many of the people who make the speeches calling for civility are the ones who make the snarky remarks.

This sort of nastiness is acceptable, it all depends on who is making the remarks about who. I despise the inner circle of hypocrits who make speeches, and turn around and act just as nasty as anyone else.

Whom

P.S. Your term paper on the mating habits of the pen-tailed tree shrew of eastern malaysia is overdue.

Zool
09-02-2008, 12:56 PM

where 007 and Grbrulz once funny, but now bitter? no, they are part of the annointed set, their bitchiness is cool.

Stir that pot jerkstore. Nice edit.

Harlan Huckleby
09-02-2008, 12:58 PM
brilliant contribution zool.

are you also for civility? all you do is make nasty remarks.

Zool
09-02-2008, 01:00 PM
You deserve nothing less than the best. I'd PM you but you'd just post it here anyways.

Harlan Huckleby
09-02-2008, 01:03 PM
what was the purpose of this thread?

mraynrand
09-02-2008, 01:05 PM

i miss those old days

HarveyWallbangers
09-02-2008, 01:11 PM
I'm kind of with Harlan on this one. Yeah, he instigates, but so do a bunch of other people. A thread is started to talk about how shitty the forum is and Harlan is called out. Then, people reply that they agree with the original post. What's the point? It all stems from the Favre Civil War. Lots of hypocricy. How about we just move on. Let's root for the Packers (and/or Favre, if you want), and put this in the past. Too many people with their panties in a bunch. Myself included, at times.

Harlan Huckleby
09-02-2008, 01:12 PM
Red used to make plenty of angry and nasty posts back in the heated political days.

And you, Ayn Rand, are fond of putting mocking remarks about other posters in your .Sig. A high standard of pettiness.

I certainly am not taking the high-line, I'm obviously in the upper 2 percentile of assholes. Although I see it as just screwing around.

I think the number of people who are really going overboard with bickering is small. And i find the calls for civility often just as offensive.

Zool
09-02-2008, 01:15 PM
I'm kind of with Harlan on this one. Yeah, he instigates, but so do a bunch of other people. A thread is started to talk about how shitty the forum is and Harlan is called out.

I disagree. Ras was just stating his opinion on Harlan's recent posting not even being malicious about it. Harlan replied, then edited his post putting in 2 names specifically in the name of dark humor (I assume). He doesn't need rescuing.

cpk1994
09-02-2008, 01:18 PM
Well at least we got off the topic of pubic and ass hair.

Harlan Huckleby
09-02-2008, 01:19 PM
I disagree. Ras was just stating his opinion on Harlan's recent posting not even being malicious about it.

I see. If I express the opinion that you are a bitter fuck that is not civil. But if "Ras" says it about me, without being malicious about it of course, why its just a harmless observation.

mraynrand
09-02-2008, 01:20 PM
Try this: Is it possible to go a week without name calling or responding to a name-caller. Harlan, can you do it? Zool? Anyone else? How about not discussing the 'problems of the forum' and just discuss the Packers or in RR just discuss the issues posted. Give your comment or POV (without name calling or calling someone out) and see what happens. For one week.

mraynrand
09-02-2008, 01:21 PM
Well at least we got off the topic of pubic and ass hair.

Given the alternative, I'd prefer the ass hair.

Harlan Huckleby
09-02-2008, 01:22 PM
putting in 2 names specifically in the name of dark humor (I assume). He doesn't need rescuing.

I was not being funny. I was making a point. 007 and GBrulz are well-liked, generally well behaved, so they can make their little nasty cuts, and still be free to speak for the decency committee.

Zool
09-02-2008, 01:25 PM
I disagree. Ras was just stating his opinion on Harlan's recent posting not even being malicious about it.

I see. If I express the opinion that you are a bitter fuck that is not civil. But if "Ras" says it about me, without being malicious about it of course, why its just a harmless observation.

Well being that you're keeping this going I assume you're actually not joking. Show me where he said you were a bitter fuck firstly ya over reactionary prick. If someone said they thought I was being more bitter in my posts than normal I would take it as an observation

Thats the actual quote that you took offense to? Are you fucking serious? I figured the whole time you were joking about it. Now I realize you're just on a "LOOK AT ME" rant. I knew there was a reason i stopped replying to you or acknowledging you at all. Consider my memory jogged.

Zool
09-02-2008, 01:27 PM
Try this: Is it possible to go a week without name calling or responding to a name-caller. Harlan, can you do it? Zool? Anyone else? How about not discussing the 'problems of the forum' and just discuss the Packers or in RR just discuss the issues posted. Give your comment or POV (without name calling or calling someone out) and see what happens. For one week.

I promise nothing. I must give Skin his weekly dosage of verbal(textual?) vomit or he thinks I dont love him anymore. Let me tell you something, you dont want Skin stalking you. That guy is crazy ambitious.

HarveyWallbangers
09-02-2008, 01:27 PM
I disagree. Harlan can respond however he likes, IMHO. It's not up to you or I to tell him how to do it. Rastak can handle it. If he can't, he shouldn't have written something about Harlan.

I don't think Harlan is the person that should be called out regarding Red's original point. The forum has gotten testy. We all went through a tough time. (Well, not really, in the grand scheme of things, but it's been a tough time in our little Packers forum world.)

Harlan has been no better or worse than ever, and he has been no better or worse than many others on the forum. We all know what Harlan is about at this point. He can instigate. He be funny, stupid, thoughtful, and irritating. I just don't see the need to single him out. I think people are being hypocritical with whom they are calling out.

Anyways! Flame on. I can handle it. I think we need a truce.
:D

Harlan Huckleby
09-02-2008, 01:28 PM
I knew there was a reason i stopped replying to you or acknowledging you at all. Consider my memory jogged.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

when did this happy day arrive? You constantly attack me.

I remember you once said that you "nothing me." you something me, alrighty, something me up the butt. Sorry i can't return the passion.

mmmdk
09-02-2008, 01:49 PM

Are you talking to me? :lol:

SkinBasket
09-02-2008, 03:24 PM
you something me, alrighty, something me up the butt.

I'm going to whisper it in your ear right before I strangle you from behind with my cock. Snakeskin watch beeeeooootch!

mraynrand
09-02-2008, 04:28 PM
you something me, alrighty, something me up the butt.

I'm going to whisper it in your ear right before I strangle you from behind with my cock. Snakeskin watch beeeeooootch!

Jimminy Christmas!

http://espn.go.com/i/magazine/new/gruden_7.jpg

packinpatland
09-02-2008, 04:32 PM

Will this make him 'Master of His Domain'? :wink:

gex
09-02-2008, 05:33 PM
"You don't have to worry about me, I won a contest" :lol:

MadtownPacker
09-02-2008, 07:33 PM
I disagree. Harlan can respond however he likes, IMHO. It's not up to you or I to tell him how to do it. Rastak can handle it. If he can't, he shouldn't have written something about Harlan.

I don't think Harlan is the person that should be called out regarding Red's original point. The forum has gotten testy. We all went through a tough time. (Well, not really, in the grand scheme of things, but it's been a tough time in our little Packers forum world.)

Harlan has been no better or worse than ever, and he has been no better or worse than many others on the forum. We all know what Harlan is about at this point. He can instigate. He be funny, stupid, thoughtful, and irritating. I just don't see the need to single him out. I think people are being hypocritical with whom they are calling out.

:DI really should just stay out of this shit because I have had enough but tell me where I attacked anyone about this Favre shit once much less everyday for the last 2 months. I must have since I am every "list" HH makes of "Favre-balllickers". You know, those threads that dont have anything to do with football or Favre and call people out for having their opinion.

As for Harlan claims of censorship, you gonna tell me there arent tons of post versus AND against Favre in the Packers room? I could have swore I saw a few in the last months so claims or censorship are just pedestal speak from out favorite soapboxer.

SkinBasket
09-02-2008, 09:22 PM
Favre... it's like the kissing lesbians and the picture of Jesus looking skyward to the hidden cock all over again....

bobblehead
09-02-2008, 09:30 PM

:DI really should just stay out of this shit because I have had enough but tell me where I attacked anyone about this Favre shit once much less everyday for the last 2 months. I must have since I am every "list" HH makes of "Favre-balllickers". You know, those threads that dont have anything to do with football or Favre and call people out for having their opinion.

As for Harlan claims of censorship, you gonna tell me there arent tons of post versus AND against Favre in the Packers room? I could have swore I saw a few in the last months so claims or censorship are just pedestal speak from out favorite soapboxer.

I'm pretty sure HH is under the impression that you ACTUALLY licked favres balls somewhere along the line therefore he feels obligated to include you in his metaphorical "licking" list.

GrnBay007
09-02-2008, 10:10 PM
their bitchiness is cool.

Thanks HH, I'm honored. It's been at least two months since I've been called a bitch.

As far as your little claims about annointed and inner circle, all I can say is you are not very observant.

Yes, I support Brett Favre and yes, I feel TT (and most likely MM) did him wrong. So what?

OK, now your turn....now you are supposed to say I can't be a Packer fan unless I dislike Brett Favre and love TT.....go ahead. :roll:

P.S. I'm done discussing or responding to any of this. Call me what you would like.

Partial
09-03-2008, 02:43 AM
GB I BET YOU ARE A STRAIGHT UP MILF. HONESTLY. SEXY.

Zool
09-03-2008, 07:42 AM
GB I BET YOU ARE A STRAIGHT UP MILF. HONESTLY. SEXY.

Drunken P FTW!

Scott Campbell
09-03-2008, 08:52 AM
And you, Ayn Rand, are fond of putting mocking remarks about other posters in your .Sig. A high standard of pettiness.

I've got to agree with this one. What the hell is wrong with you Rand?

Scott Campbell
09-03-2008, 09:01 AM
I was not being funny. I was making a point. 007 and GBrulz are well-liked, generally well behaved, so they can make their little nasty cuts, and still be free to speak for the decency committee.

I'm going to expand one of the previous comments/observations. I think your bitter about no longer presiding over the decency committee.

:D

I sure wish I knew you'd get this worked up over "bitter". I'd have used it a long time ago.

mraynrand
09-03-2008, 09:14 AM

I'm an immature bastard. I plead GUILTY. Please have mercy on me, a poor miserable sinner.

Scott Campbell
09-03-2008, 10:30 AM
What's the ugliest PackerRats war ever? The Favre Wars. The Thompson Wars? The Sherman Wars? It's always something. Its always been like this. These squabbles are as old as Al Gore's internet itself. I personally think the ugliest wars have been centered around those who wish to change this place.

There are lots of nice forums on the internet where people can be nice and civil and live in perfect harmony. Just like at work. Just like at school. Just like in the neighborhood. People being nice to the nice.

Do we really want a forum where Skin can't tell Partial he's going to fuck him in the ass? As it was created, this place was never going to appeal to everybody.

mraynrand
09-03-2008, 11:30 AM
What's the ugliest PackerRats war ever? The Favre Wars. The Thompson Wars? The Sherman Wars? It's always something. Its always been like this. These squabbles are as old as Al Gore's internet itself. I personally think the ugliest wars have been centered around those who wish to change this place.

There are lots of nice forums on the internet where people can be nice and civil and live in perfect harmony. Just like at work. Just like at school. Just like in the neighborhood. People being nice to the nice.

Do we really want a forum where Skin can't tell Partial he's going to fuck him in the ass? As it was created, this place was never going to appeal to everybody.

Are you saying there is nothing new under the sun?

mraynrand
09-03-2008, 11:33 AM

I'm an immature bastard. I plead GUILTY. Please have mercy on me, a poor miserable sinner.

Just a follow up to plead for clemency. I do recall that I only posted quotes from another member of the forum. If that was mocking, the person who originally wrote them does have at least a small bit of accountability for them, right? Can my sentence be reduced to 100 hours of community service?

retailguy
09-03-2008, 11:36 AM
Just a follow up to plead for clemency. I do recall that I only posted quotes from another member of the forum. If that was mocking, the person who originally wrote them does have at least a small bit of accountability for them, right? Can my sentence be reduced to 100 hours of community service?

I think that it depends on what the definition of "IS" really is. And, BTW, did you make those claims in front of the grand jury?

cpk1994
09-03-2008, 11:50 AM

Do we really want a forum where Skin can't tell Partial he's going to fuck him in the ass? As it was created, this place was never going to appeal to everybody.To be fair, the "Sherman Wars" and "Thompson Wars" had Tank for comedy relief so those weren't really ugly.

MadtownPacker
09-03-2008, 11:55 AM
That has not even been brought into the mix SC and you know it. That is not what is the problem. You know what the problem is and have contributed at times so dont act a fool all of a sudden. No one is trying to change anythingto that effect.

Iron Mike
09-03-2008, 12:18 PM
We need Mazzin to be pregnant to reduce the drama around here. :roll:

SkinBasket
09-03-2008, 12:30 PM

Imagine if Drunken Cheap Sexual Molester Partial was the baby daddy. And Harlan the godfather. The godfather who happened to have film of the conception shot from the closet. And then Madtown stole the baby, but instead of selling it into white slavery for taco money, he fell in love with it instead and raised it as his own. And when it grew up it married Tank's child and Madtown and Tank would sit on their porch in their golden years reliving the past while never acknowledging their deep lustful feelings for one another.

Charles Woodson
09-03-2008, 02:47 PM

Imagine if Drunken Cheap Sexual Molester Partial was the baby daddy. And Harlan the godfather. The godfather who happened to have film of the conception shot from the closet. And then Madtown stole the baby, but instead of selling it into white slavery for taco money, he fell in love with it instead and raised it as his own. And when it grew up it married Tank's child and Madtown and Tank would sit on their porch in their golden years reliving the past while never acknowledging their deep lustful feelings for one another.
I can already see the golden globe nominations 8-)

Scott Campbell
09-03-2008, 03:39 PM
That has not even been brought into the mix SC and you know it. That is not what is the problem. You know what the problem is and have contributed at times so dont act a fool all of a sudden. No one is trying to change anythingto that effect.

I guess I'm still in denial. I don't see this "problem" being any different from all the others over the years, and the inevitable ones yet to come. Though I admit that I don't get to see the pm's from the throngs of complainers threatening to take their business elsewhere.

I think the Favre talk is topical, and unless you start banning people, it is going to be brought up over and over just like any other popular/polarizing subject. I have no plans to shy away from it just because it makes some people uncomfortable.

All this talk of a civil war seems kind of silly to me. This ain't babies dying.

Iron Mike
09-03-2008, 10:09 PM

i miss those old days

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/ggarrett/m_8e4e3099428af20da1eba1d89243295f.gif

falco
09-03-2008, 10:33 PM
my favorite was when tarlam started the poll at JSO, although i was pretty new at the time and its very vague in my memory

falco
09-03-2008, 10:34 PM
least favorite was when harlan called me a bunch of names (and other people too) and then later claimed it was actually LJ :x

ahhh, i'm just kidding harlan you know i believe you (or at least I want to)

Harlan Huckleby
09-04-2008, 01:11 AM
their bitchiness is cool.

Thanks HH, I'm honored. It's been at least two months since I've been called a bitch.

wait just a second, i didn't call you a beatch. Bitchiness is a behavior, bitch is a person. ITs like you learned in Sunday school: hate the sin, love the sinner.

I love you. I love you, sinner.

I see no reason for hard feelings between us. When you referred to Favre critics as assholes, I never for a second thought you were including a nice gentleman like me. I imagine you might have had, say, Scott Campbell in mind.

You've got some patching-up to do with SC, but I hope you and I are already cool.

Scott Campbell
09-04-2008, 07:58 AM
You've got some patching-up to do with SC, but I hope you and I are already cool.

Dear 007,

I sincerely apologize for whatever it is that Harlan says I did to you. I don't know what I was thinking. Seriously. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive and forget so that we may move forward in a positive way.

Your pal, hopefully,

Scott

GrnBay007
09-04-2008, 08:07 AM

I think Harlan meant I was the one that was supposed to apologize. :D

Scott Campbell
09-04-2008, 08:11 AM

I think Harlan meant I was the one that was supposed to apologize. :D

Yes. And that might explain why he isn't married.

Little Whiskey
09-04-2008, 04:26 PM
who is going to apologize to me?

SkinBasket
09-04-2008, 04:41 PM

I'm sorry you're such a doucherag.

Anything else you need?

Little Whiskey
09-04-2008, 04:42 PM

I'm sorry you're such a doucherag.