PDA

View Full Version : Bradford Beach

Partial
09-01-2008, 08:04 PM
Milwaukee has really done a fine job of cleaning up this beach. It no longer smells, and people actually go swimming now! I played some frisbee todad barefoot and did not have to worry about rocks or broken glass, just pure sand! It was great!

Tons of hotties too. I suggest you all make it out at least one before the season expires.

MJZiggy
09-01-2008, 08:08 PM
That should give them a full week before they need their parkas on the beach. Cooler near the lake, dude!! :lol:

(this is the time of year I don't miss home).

GBRulz
09-01-2008, 08:39 PM
That's because it hasn't rained forever and the sewage overflow hasn't gone into Lake Michigan.

I've been working up in Door County the past couple of weeks and the beaches are in the best condition I've ever seen. It's always nice when human logs aren't floating around I suppose.

Nice time to be at a beach though, Partial...it's been pretty warm lately. I think 92 again for tomorrow and then cooling off a bit.

mraynrand
09-01-2008, 09:00 PM
It's always nice when human logs aren't floating around I suppose.

Doodie!

Seriously, L. Michigan is freezing at Bradford Beach. The Michigan side is AWESOME this time of year - esp. Manistee.

Zool
09-01-2008, 10:17 PM
WTF is todad?

mraynrand
09-01-2008, 10:41 PM
WTF is todad?

It's what you put on the front of your fathers day card.

Zool
09-01-2008, 10:45 PM
WTF is todad?

Dude your fathers day car is either way early or way late.

mraynrand
09-02-2008, 07:47 AM
WTF is todad?

Dude your fathers day car is either way early or way late.

What's a Fathers day car?

GrnBay007
09-02-2008, 08:00 AM

What kind of father are you if you don't know that??? :P :wink:

mraynrand
09-02-2008, 08:02 AM

What kind of father are you if you don't know that??? :P :wink:

A father without a car.

GrnBay007
09-02-2008, 08:04 AM
:D

MOBB DEEP
09-02-2008, 04:15 PM
Milwaukee has really done a fine job of cleaning up this beach. It no longer smells, and people actually go swimming now! I played some frisbee todad barefoot and did not have to worry about rocks or broken glass, just pure sand! It was great!

Tons of hotties too. I suggest you all make it out at least one before the season expires.

WOW, the memories circa 1985

gota love lake drive and the east side of da Mil

Little Whiskey
09-03-2008, 04:23 PM
It's always nice when human logs aren't floating around I suppose.

Doodie!

Seriously, L. Michigan is freezing at Bradford Beach. The Michigan side is AWESOME this time of year - esp. Manistee.

I've got to agree with mraynrand on this one. the Michigan side of the lake is much nicer all the way up and down.