PDA

View Full Version : G to the HOSTS to the GHEY

SkinBasket
09-01-2008, 09:41 PM
So I'm watching this show on A&E, this Paranormal State. This fucking pussy claims he investigates ghosts because he was terrified by them as a child.

I just want to remind you lot that I'm still looking for ghost ass and/or pussy to beat after being "terrified' by ghosts as a child. I'll bring nutz with me if I can get him drunk enough to fight a ghost with me. What are they going to do? Tickle me? Talk into my pillow? Well, I'll stick my dick in their ear.

Anyone got any ghosts they need aurally raped?

mraynrand
09-01-2008, 10:44 PM
Someone had a few too many at his labor day barbeque!

Zool
09-01-2008, 10:47 PM
Skin if I thought you had the cahones to actually do anything about the old farmhouse I lived in I would give you the address. As it sits, you would be in a puddle of urine singing Barney songs and thats really not frightening to the ghosts. They would mock me and it would be your fault. Do you want that on your conscience?

Iron Mike
09-02-2008, 07:04 AM
Summerwind was supposedly Wisconsin's most haunted place.

http://www.prairieghosts.com/summer.html

You must have dicktified this place already......it's not looking too scary anymore. :roll:

SkinBasket
09-02-2008, 10:31 AM
Skin if I thought you had the cahones to actually do anything about the old farmhouse I lived in I would give you the address. As it sits, you would be in a puddle of urine singing Barney songs and thats really not frightening to the ghosts. They would mock me and it would be your fault. Do you want that on your conscience?

Oh, I grew up with farmhouse ghosts. I want some more devious critters. Something that'll try to fight, not just make humping noises in the closet or stand around the bed looking morose.

Tell us what they did to you that makes them scary.

SkinBasket
09-02-2008, 09:11 PM
Come on Zool. Man up. I dealt with ghostly 1888 farmhouse shenanigans. You can tell me what they did to you.

Zool
09-02-2008, 09:15 PM
Not without some therapy and a doll for me to point out specific body parts.

SkinBasket
09-02-2008, 09:20 PM
http://www.zaldiva.com/images/DOLLS/BARBIE/ken_80s_pic1.jpg

bobblehead
09-02-2008, 09:43 PM
How is he supposed to point something out on an anatomically incomplete doll?

BallHawk
09-02-2008, 09:47 PM
How is he supposed to point something out on an anatomically incomplete doll?

Use his imagination, I guess.