PDA

View Full Version : I HATE THE RNC!!!!!!!!

Tony Oday
09-03-2008, 12:01 PM
I am a conservative but it is wrecking my week with all the security! GET OUT OF MY BUILDING!

ANd to you dumb ass protesters that are breaking things and generally being asses I hope someone billy clubs you!

Peaceful protesting totally fine.

Freak Out
09-03-2008, 12:05 PM
I am a conservative but it is wrecking my week with all the security! GET OUT OF MY BUILDING!

ANd to you dumb ass protesters that are breaking things and generally being asses I hope someone billy clubs you!

Peaceful protesting totally fine.

Cut the anarchists some slack Tony....they get to cause some trouble and the cops get to practice swinging clubs and pepper spraying. It's just another form of OJT. :)

texaspackerbacker
09-03-2008, 12:06 PM
I bet it's bringing a lot of money to your town, though.

Don't worry, another 36 hours and it will be finished.

retailguy
09-03-2008, 12:29 PM
Tony.... Take some vacation, or some valium... It'll be ok. :P

Kiwon
09-03-2008, 05:46 PM

If that happens then MSNBC's viewership totals will take a big hit.

digitaldean
09-03-2008, 11:07 PM
Release Olbermann into one of those anarchist rallies, THEN send in the riot squads. Now THAT I'd pay to see...

texaspackerbacker
09-04-2008, 12:31 AM
You gotta be kidding! They're birds of a feather--haters of all things American.

TheCheese
09-04-2008, 01:54 AM
Release Olbermann into one of those anarchist rallies, THEN send in the riot squads. Now THAT I'd pay to see...

It's truly amazing how much Olbermann pisses me the fuck off. Really, this guy just gets me lit up, fuck that piece of shit. How can anyone say this guy isn't biased? Corrupt ass leftest elitest scum bags, they are a dime a dozen but this one has a special talent for coming across as a mega-prick, fuck him and fuck anybody who likes this guy.

th87
09-04-2008, 05:18 AM

It's truly amazing how much Olbermann pisses me the fuck off. Really, this guy just gets me lit up, fuck that piece of shit. How can anyone say this guy isn't biased? Corrupt ass leftest elitest scum bags, they are a dime a dozen but this one has a special talent for coming across as a mega-prick, fuck him and fuck anybody who likes this guy.

I feel the same about O'Reilly. Kind of crazy, huh?

Tony Oday
09-05-2008, 04:24 PM
yeah! Its over!

I dont understand how you can be an anarchist and organize something!?!?! It doesnt make sense!