PDA

View Full Version : Who will be the wORst NFL team this season?

Guiness
09-04-2008, 11:22 AM
Badgerinmaine made a comment in the Click for Cans thread that gave me an idea for this thread...

But how else are the Dolphins supposed to win a game this year?
Razz Razz Razz

Which got me to thinking - who's going to threaten 0-16 this year?

Actually, I don't think there's anyone that is that bad this year. Miami and Oakland are two teams these past two years that I thought looked THAT bad, and had a chance. But who does look horrible?

...just my early feeling, but I think the 'phins are going to be mediocre this year (which is a huge improvement) and end up 6-10 or near there. They've got two good runners, a decent QB, and a receiving group that's not bad. Their defense is very suspect, and I'm not sure how they're going to stop people.

My pick is Chicago. And not just because I can't stand them as a matter of rote, but because I do think they're that bad. The defense is not going to win them games anymore, and they better hope Urlacher holds up for the season. The OL is weak, running game isn't there, and I think Orton's going to see nickel coverage on first down because they won't be getting first down's on the ground. Hester can help, but how many return TD's are team's going to allow him to make?

Other teams that I think could be in the toilet are the Redskins (Cambell is not developing) and Baltimore.

I know Atlanta is a popular pick, but I think they're headed the right ways, and will get better as the season goes on. They've got Turner and White, good LB's (I think Hodge could end up there). I'm not sure the same can be said for the other team's mentioned.

billy_oliver880
09-04-2008, 11:37 AM
the jets. :lol:

mraynrand
09-04-2008, 11:47 AM
Bengals, Rams, Raiders, Chiefs.

Pacopete4
09-04-2008, 12:04 PM
Dolphins, 49ers, Rams, Bengals are my top 4 picks for it

boiga
09-04-2008, 12:20 PM
That's easy: the Falcons.

Joemailman
09-04-2008, 12:25 PM
Falcons have a rookie coach and a rookie QB. It'll be an upset if they win a division game. 4-12 at best.

BooHoo
09-04-2008, 12:28 PM
Falcons!

But can Oakland win games?

Fritz
09-04-2008, 12:49 PM
Ravens. Niners. Falcons.

KYPack
09-04-2008, 12:54 PM
Falcons, Chiefs, & a darkhorse, the Lions.

The Lions had little O, but martz might have been the guy keeping that thing alive. At least one of the RB's is half hurt now, they could be real bad on O and their D can't keep em alive.

3irty1
09-04-2008, 03:01 PM
I'd say the Falcons but its there turn to win the South this year. I'll say the Bears.

SkinBasket
09-04-2008, 03:11 PM
Falcons and Bears. The 49ers are within pooping distance of both.

BooHoo
09-04-2008, 03:19 PM
Millen is still in Detroit so add the Lions to the list!

Scott Campbell
09-04-2008, 03:28 PM

That would be sweet.

Charles Woodson
09-04-2008, 05:10 PM
Im going with the Chiefs,
When the Dolhpins can shut u out 23-0 or something thats pretty bad(even though its preseason) I have a feeling its herms last year

Pacopete4
09-04-2008, 05:12 PM

That would be sweet.

not really.. I want them to go do for another good draft choice and for Favre to go out on a good note

GBRulz
09-04-2008, 07:42 PM

That would be sweet.

not really.. I want them to go do for another good draft choice and for Favre to go out on a good note

Exactly. I mean, us getting a 1st round pick is a long shot, but a 2nd rounder might be possible.

dabootski
09-04-2008, 07:49 PM
who will be the "wrost" speller on PR this year?

i keed, i keed :)

but seriously.

i gotta go with the falcons. that place is just a mess right now and i dont see this season being a great one for the birds.

Tony Oday
09-04-2008, 07:52 PM
The falcons at least have a running back...

Miami is done...they will be REAL bad.

MJZiggy
09-04-2008, 08:01 PM
Arizona?

Charles Woodson
09-04-2008, 08:16 PM
The falcons at least have a running back...

Miami is done...they will be REAL bad.
wtf are you talking about?
Like have you watched any of there preseason games?
They have a improving young defense, with an actual QB, Ted Ginn showed alot of what he can do near the end of last year, and they have 2 talented running backs. Ronnie Brown, Ricky Williams, their 3rd stringer looked pretty good also

oregonpackfan
09-04-2008, 08:29 PM
Always count the Lions to be one of the worst. Until they get a new owner, new GM, AND move from Detroit, they will always be a below .500 team.

Add Miami, Atlanta, and Oakland to the list for this year.

If Orton has a season-ending injury early in the season, The Bears will also be one of the worst with Grossman as their QB.

Guiness
09-04-2008, 08:57 PM
who will be the "wrost" speller on PR this year?

i keed, i keed :)

I so can't believe I did that :shock:

but seriously.
Ya, I know, you're here all week :wink:

MJZiggy
09-04-2008, 08:58 PM
If you edit your first post, you can go back and change it...

Scott Campbell
09-04-2008, 09:07 PM
Upon further review, the Redskins.

Zool
09-04-2008, 10:57 PM
Upon further review, the Redskins.

Impossible, they are supposed to be good.

Dabaddestbear
09-05-2008, 12:12 PM
Always count the Lions to be one of the worst. Until they get a new owner, new GM, AND move from Detroit, they will always be a below .500 team.

Add Miami, Atlanta, and Oakland to the list for this year.

If Orton has a season-ending injury early in the season, The Bears will also be one of the worst with Grossman as their QB.
Lol..I will have fun bringing this thread back up by mid season..lol.

But I would say the Falcons. But my prediction could change after seeing each team play after week 1.

Carolina_Packer
09-05-2008, 12:13 PM
I gotta go with Atlanta.

Freak Out
09-05-2008, 12:29 PM
Toss up...Baltimore or Atlanta.

mngolf19
09-05-2008, 12:31 PM
This is where I go back and say the NFCN is not that bad. Green and Purple good, the others will be middle of the road. West will suck, east is overrated, not sold on the south.

Dabaddestbear
09-05-2008, 02:16 PM
This is where I go back and say the NFCN is not that bad. Green and Purple good, the others will be middle of the road. West will suck, east is overrated, not sold on the south.
Hey, you better stop leaving out the Blue!...lol

KYPack
09-05-2008, 02:39 PM
A team that really sucked last year has everybody convinced that they will come all the way back. That's St Louis. I tend to think they will have a much better year, but they might still lose a bunch this season.

MadtownPacker
09-05-2008, 04:16 PM
Lol..I will have fun bringing this thread back up by mid season..lol.In the meantime what about bringing up all the threads you posted in before last season? You know, like the ones where you said the bears would go back to the SB and the Packers would be lucky to win 6 games.

Sucks taking your won medicine huh? :lol:

Iron Mike
09-05-2008, 07:40 PM
Lol..I will have fun bringing this thread back up by mid season..loll

Either that, or you'll have fun crawling back under the rock you come out from once the Gummi Bears start shitting the bed again this season. :roll:

Zool
09-05-2008, 09:59 PM

I'd call the Lions more silver than blue. Plus they suck.

SnakeLH2006
09-05-2008, 11:39 PM

I'd call the Lions more silver than blue. Plus they suck.

That's too easy...any Millen team will suck, although I heard, no for real, that Millen is trying to get Usain Bolt to sign with them. Can't do no wrong drafting/signing WR's eh Milly? :lol:

http://www.coolavatars.net/avatars/13/dramatic-prairie-dog.gif

Jerry Tagge
09-06-2008, 12:23 AM
THE BEARS STILL SUCK

Freak Out
09-07-2008, 01:32 PM
Toss up...Baltimore or Atlanta.

:lol: Ha ha....this is just funny.

Badgerinmaine
09-07-2008, 03:20 PM
Miami still looks like a good pick to me, but the Falcons may be even worse.

Bretsky
09-07-2008, 03:21 PM

The Falcons won today

Gunakor
09-07-2008, 03:23 PM

The Falcons won today

I'm going to go with the Lions as the worst team this year :lol:

Pugger
09-07-2008, 04:08 PM
Boy, the Loins, the Texans, the Phins, KC with the Pats Bradyless, the Lambs and the skins look like they will have problems winning this season! Let's hope the bares and queens join this group! :wink:

boiga
09-07-2008, 04:56 PM
The seahawks might be in the running now that Burleson is injured. Their top three receivers are out right now... and all they have left are scrubs.

They looked miserable today against the Bills

Dabaddestbear
09-07-2008, 05:59 PM
Lol..I will have fun bringing this thread back up by mid season..lol.In the meantime what about bringing up all the threads you posted in before last season? You know, like the ones where you said the bears would go back to the SB and the Packers would be lucky to win 6 games.

I NEVER said that. How about you find those threads. I probably did say that about the Packers though..lol. But I never said the Bears would be going back to the SB. Nice try though..lol

Badgerinmaine
09-07-2008, 08:35 PM
The seahawks might be in the running now that Burleson is injured. Their top three receivers are out right now... and all they have left are scrubs.

They looked miserable today against the Bills

They sure did...but boy, are they lucky to play in the NFC West. The Rams were skinned, roasted and eaten today...(not entirely unlike the Passover story reading I heard this morning at church, actually... :) ) and the Cardinals might be the best team that division has.

Badgerinmaine
09-07-2008, 08:42 PM

I NEVER said that. How about you find those threads. I probably did say that about the Packers though..lol. But I never said the Bears would be going back to the SB. Nice try though..lol

I think MP may have confused Dabaddestbear with another of our navy blue and orange coated friends, the caps-lock stuck BEARMAN.

I think it shall be DIVERTING to reminisce about this post from BEARMAN:

BEARMAN
SB Shuffle Rat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:44 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
How do I save thease comments so as when Da BEARS go to the SB (again) this year I can pull them out and rub your collective noises in them ? :twisted:

Dabaddestbear
09-08-2008, 08:10 AM
the way the Bears looked last night, I doubt they will be anywhere close to the worst team in the NFL.

Iron Mike
11-16-2008, 04:22 PM
THE BEARS STILL SUCK

QFT. :lol: