PDA

View Full Version : The truth comes out about palin

Tyrone Bigguns
09-04-2008, 07:07 PM
Can't wait for you conservs to bash the enquirer...remember you loved the job they did on Edwards. :lol:

Republican Vice Presidential nominee Sarah Palin attempted to quietly have her daughter Bristol get married before news of her pregnancy leaked out, the NATIONAL ENQUIRER is reporting exclusively in its new issue.

Palin planned for the wedding to take place right after the Republican National Convention and then she was going to announce the pregnancy.

But Bristol, 17, refused to go along with the plan and that sparked a mother-daughter showdown over the failed coverup.

The ultra-conservative governor’s announcement about her daughter’s pregnancy came hours after The ENQUIRER informed her representatives and family members of Levi Johnston, the father of Bristol’s child, that we were aware of the pregnancy and were going to break the news.

In a preemptive strike Palin released the news, creating political shockwaves.

The ENQUIRER has also learned that Palin’s family is embroiled in a vicious war that is now exposing her darkest secrets, threatening to destroy her political career.

Palin’s ongoing war with her ex brother-in-law Mike Wooten, a state trooper, has caused multiple sources to come forward with shocking allegations about the governor.

Details of those allegations, the family feud, and Palin’s attempt to cover up her teen daughter’s pregnancy are in the new issue of The ENQUIRER.

Maxie the Taxi
09-04-2008, 07:32 PM
You forget the last page, my man. The Enquirer got proof from NOW. Palin a really a man.

retailguy
09-04-2008, 08:04 PM
This is a hoot! This is the best they've got? :roll:

Scott Campbell
09-04-2008, 08:46 PM
Ty's having an orgasm over an Enquirer headline. :lol:

Tyrone Bigguns
09-04-2008, 08:49 PM

Orgasm?

Just having some fun. Watching you guys spin is good humor.

Scott Campbell
09-04-2008, 08:50 PM

Orgasm?

Ok. I'll play. What am I "spin" ning?

Tyrone Bigguns
09-04-2008, 09:11 PM

Orgasm?

When the NE had the stories about edwards certain posters were belligerent that the story should be told and that the msm was not picking it up. We didn't see anything about who the publisher was.

Now, with Palin...ad hominem attacks and i'm desperate. That is hypocrisy.

For the record, i was always againt pols private lives (esp. sex) being public record. And, I've never giving credence to tabloids..but, your side was adamant that it be used.

Scott Campbell
09-04-2008, 09:25 PM
I never said anything about that.

Tyrone Bigguns
09-04-2008, 09:28 PM
I never said anything about that.

I never said you did, but you certainly launched into an ad hominem "attack,"...certainly you were aware of Edwardsa and how the NE broke the story.

Scott Campbell
09-04-2008, 09:38 PM
Watching you guys spin is good humor.

I never said you did.

Tyrone is stupid.

Tyrone Bigguns
09-04-2008, 09:40 PM
Watching you guys spin is good humor.

I never said you did.

Tyrone is stupid.

You guys meant conservatives..not you specifically.

Ty recalls that you dont' condone affairs, nor pols using them for gain.

SkinBasket
09-04-2008, 09:55 PM
And the fractures turn to cracks. The cracks to fissures. The fissures to complete collapse. We all weep a little for what could have been. What should have been. Instead all we have is the husk of a man, left empty by his own devices, his own cleverness. A modern day Narcissus, the Internet his only reflecting pool. A reflecting pool tainted as much by the the gazer as the lies therein.

:cry:

Scott Campbell
09-04-2008, 09:59 PM
And the fractures turn to cracks. The cracks to fissures. The fissures to complete collapse. We all weep a little for what could have been. What should have been. Instead all we have is the husk of a man, left empty by his own devices, his own cleverness. A modern day Narcissus, the Internet his only reflecting pool. A reflecting pool tainted as much by the the gazer as the lies therein.

Tyrone is stupid.

retailguy
09-05-2008, 07:40 AM

Tyrone is stupid.

:P