PDA

View Full Version : Now, for sure we know palin is a conservative

Tyrone Bigguns
09-04-2008, 07:11 PM
There can be no more defining moment in a conservative pols life than an affair.

The National Enquirer has reported a Palin affair and saying that Sarah Palin had an affair with her husband's business partner. The McCain camp is threatening legal action, fed up with all the negative press Palin family has had to endure recently.

Way to go sarah! Having affairs has long been the domain of old white republicans. You are breaking barriers!

Scott Campbell
09-04-2008, 07:15 PM
The National Enquirer.

Thanks Ty. Inquiring minds want to know.

What's new in People this week?

Tyrone Bigguns
09-04-2008, 07:27 PM
The National Enquirer.

Thanks Ty. Inquiring minds want to know.

What's new in People this week?

The NE broke Edwards..did they not?

I distinctly recall several conservatives bemoaning the fact the MSM wouldn't pick up on the Edwards story. Should that standard not be applied here.

Clearly the liberal media is giving palin a pass by not investigating and publishing this information.

Maxie the Taxi
09-04-2008, 07:28 PM
Word on the street is The Enquirer is doing its next story on my man Ty. Don't know what the scoop is, but it sure to have something to do with below the waist.

Tyrone Bigguns
09-04-2008, 07:39 PM
Word on the street is The Enquirer is doing its next story on my man Ty. Don't know what the scoop is, but it sure to have something to do with below the waist.

They have caught me in a lie. Ty is calling a presser right now.."i shamefully admit to lying to many women about my willie...i said it was 12 inches...it is only 9. I apologize to my family, my friends and most importantly to those women who felt let down when they saw it was only 9 inches."

Freak Out
09-04-2008, 07:50 PM
There can be no more defining moment in a conservative pols life than an affair.

The National Enquirer has reported a Palin affair and saying that Sarah Palin had an affair with her husband's business partner. The McCain camp is threatening legal action, fed up with all the negative press Palin family has had to endure recently.

Way to go sarah! Having affairs has long been the domain of old white republicans. You are breaking barriers!

You have to be kidding right?

Tyrone Bigguns
09-04-2008, 07:56 PM

You have to be kidding right?

Was the NE wrong about Edwards?

Surely you wouldn't want to be sexist and not investigate a woman?

texaspackerbacker
09-04-2008, 07:59 PM
Kidding?

Ty is trying to be frank ........ Barney Frank.

retailguy
09-04-2008, 07:59 PM
Desperation takes a new low.... LMAO....

Tyrone Bigguns
09-04-2008, 08:04 PM
Two of the biggest hypocrits on the board. Both screaming about the msm not covering the NE story about Edwards. :roll:

Joemailman
09-04-2008, 08:28 PM

They have caught me in a lie. Ty is calling a presser right now.."i shamefully admit to lying to many women about my willie...i said it was 12 inches...it is only 9. I apologize to my family, my friends and most importantly to those women who felt let down when they saw it was only 9 inches."

Well, at least now we know you're not really black.

oregonpackfan
09-04-2008, 08:33 PM
I just want to know--is The Enquirer liberal, conservative, moderate, or just plain trash? :roll:

Tyrone Bigguns
09-04-2008, 08:39 PM

Well, at least now we know you're not really black.

Say what? Do you think i would be apologizing for 9 inches if i was white? I'd be throwing a party! :oops:

MJZiggy
09-04-2008, 08:40 PM
I just want to know--is The Enquirer liberal, conservative, moderate, or just plain trash? :roll:

Fish wrapping and bird cage lining.

Scott Campbell
09-04-2008, 08:45 PM

Over compensating.

Tyrone Bigguns
09-04-2008, 08:51 PM

Over compensating.

Of course i am. You can't imagine the shame i feel with only 9 inches. In the dark...girls think i'm white.

Scott Campbell
09-04-2008, 08:53 PM
Whatever you say hamster boy.

mraynrand
09-04-2008, 09:04 PM
The serious part of this post, what there is of it, is the false argument that the MSM should 'follow up on the enquirer story like they did with Edwards. The complaint about Edwards was that the MSM knew about the affair ALSO, and chose not to follow up on it. I would have preferred no one report on it, but it was a different point than Ty is trying to make. Ty, should the MSM follow up on the Two-headed Elvis clone story as well?

Tyrone Bigguns
09-04-2008, 09:07 PM

How did you know, like the hamster, i was capable of reproducing at 4-5 weeks of age.

And left to my own devices, i will produce several litters a year.

Scott Campbell
09-04-2008, 09:32 PM

How did you know, like the hamster, i was capable of reproducing at 4-5 weeks of age.

Those who can, do.

Those who can't, sure seem to yap about it alot.

Tyrone Bigguns
09-04-2008, 09:44 PM

Those who can, do.

You are so right. I can't do it. Mentally i'm crippled with my 9 inches. I need to see a therapist.

retailguy
09-04-2008, 09:45 PM
Those who can, do.

Sounds like a community organizer...

sheepshead
09-04-2008, 11:37 PM
You can tell the libs are running scared cant you?

Just beside themselves.

MJZiggy
09-05-2008, 06:29 AM
Funny thing is I'm an independent and I just don't see the fear. I see a lot of Republicans hollering about how far left Obama is, and I've seen McCain take a bipartisan track record and backtrack on issues to pander to the conservative base (or was he pandering when he was working across party lines before he suddenly changed tack)?

While I haven't seen the ads, I've seen a lot of attacking coming from McCain, but not a lot from Obama. Interesting.

SkinBasket
09-05-2008, 06:41 AM
Funny thing is I'm an independent and I just don't see the fear. I see a lot of Republicans hollering about how far left Obama is, and I've seen McCain take a bipartisan track record and backtrack on issues to pander to the conservative base (or was he pandering when he was working across party lines before he suddenly changed tack)?

While I haven't seen the ads, I've seen a lot of attacking coming from McCain, but not a lot from Obama. Interesting.

Perspective is a funny thing.

mraynrand
09-05-2008, 07:07 AM

Quod volumus, facile credimus?

HowardRoark
09-05-2008, 07:11 AM

Quod volumus, facile credimus?

Where have I seen that before?

SkinBasket
09-05-2008, 07:15 AM
I just saw it on Google after I thought he was calling me a limp dick. Turns out he was just saying, "What suits our wishes is forwardly believed." Not quite as romantic, but just as applicable perhaps.

Zool
09-05-2008, 07:23 AM

Just beside themselves.

So there are scared people running right next to themselves? That makes no sense at all.

sheepshead
09-05-2008, 07:53 AM

Just beside themselves.

So there are scared people running right next to themselves? That makes no sense at all.

It's a saying. Not meant literally.

mraynrand
09-05-2008, 08:08 AM
I just saw it on Google after I thought he was calling me a limp dick. Turns out he was just saying, "What suits our wishes is forwardly believed." Not quite as romantic, but just as applicable perhaps.

It's better than 'Vero Possumus' Which means, "In truth, I am a possum"

http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/obamaseal.jpg