PDA

View Full Version : To All Packer Rats from a Vikings Fan on gameday

SMACKTALKIE
09-08-2008, 02:19 PM
Cheers Packer Rats! We're finally here in one of the most anticipated opening games I can remember. Here's to a good, clean, injury free game. LET'S GET IT ON!!

retailguy
09-08-2008, 02:24 PM
Well said. I'm ready, :P

Tony Oday
09-08-2008, 02:34 PM
Screw that here is to beating the crap out of those purple boys so bad Rastak comes out of the closet as a Green and Gold Loving Packer Fan! :)

Rastak
09-08-2008, 02:41 PM
Screw that here is to beating the crap out of those purple boys so bad Rastak comes out of the closet as a Green and Gold Loving Packer Fan! :)

That would ruin my week, and that's about all!

boiga
09-08-2008, 02:59 PM
Likewise Smacktalkie.

I've never understood how the special few polite Viking fans out there manage to coalesce on this board and act like gentlemen. More power to you.

Let's hope for an injury free game with both teams playing up to full potential. If that happens, this will be one that both teams will want to remember, no matter the outcome. Unstoppable forces vs immovable objects leads to good football.

Badgerinmaine
09-08-2008, 05:00 PM
Cheers Packer Rats! We're finally here in one of the most anticipated opening games I can remember. Here's to a good, clean, injury free game. LET'S GET IT ON!!

Amen, brother!

arcilite
09-08-2008, 05:09 PM
I've never understood how the special few polite Viking fans out there manage to coalesce on this board and act like gentlemen. More power to you.

A few bears fans need to take note

Tony Oday
09-08-2008, 05:29 PM
Most real fans that are actually knowledgable about football arent jackalopes however it seems the dumber someone is about football the more 'die hard' of a fan they are and smack talk everyone!

MadtownPacker
09-08-2008, 05:55 PM
Cheers Packer Rats! We're finally here in one of the most anticipated opening games I can remember. Here's to a good, clean, injury free game. LET'S GET IT ON!!Sorry, AP's jersey will not be staying clean if we have it our way. But yea, let have a injury free game other thasn the vikings fans getting their feelings hurt. :lol:

Rastak
09-08-2008, 05:56 PM
Cheers Packer Rats! We're finally here in one of the most anticipated opening games I can remember. Here's to a good, clean, injury free game. LET'S GET IT ON!!Sorry, AP's jersey will not be staying clean if we have it our way. But yea, let have a injury free game other thasn the vikings fans getting their feelings hurt. :lol:

I may burst into tears if the Vikings get pounded......

retailguy
09-08-2008, 06:09 PM
I may burst into tears if the Vikings get pounded......

Film at 11. :P