PDA

View Full Version : Petition to have Justin Harrell removed from the boards

Pacopete4
09-08-2008, 10:59 PM
FOR GOOD!

...please?

Partial
09-08-2008, 11:00 PM
Take it to private not public. Ridiculous.

RashanGary
09-08-2008, 11:01 PM
YOu wish :) :)

Go to a Jets board where you belong.

NO, juis kidding. Fun night for us Packer fans thogh. Why the anomosity on this great night?

Pacopete4
09-08-2008, 11:01 PM

People have already done that... so I'll stick my nuts out there on this one.. get him the hell outta here

Zool
09-08-2008, 11:02 PM
FOR GOOD!

...please?

STFU with these stupid ass threads already. You're wasting space, time and bandwidth.

RashanGary
09-08-2008, 11:02 PM

People have already done that... so I'll stick my nuts out there on this one.. get him the hell outta here

Dude, just go to a Jets forum. This is a great night.

Pacopete4
09-08-2008, 11:04 PM
FOR GOOD!

...please?

STFU with these stupid ass threads already. You're wasting space, time and bandwidth.

he is wasting my time with every post he makes.. nut up and actually get rid of him.. I KNOW its not just me that complains about him

Partial
09-08-2008, 11:04 PM
put it to a vote then to influence your case.

RashanGary
09-08-2008, 11:05 PM
Please rid of this trouble maker.

Zool
09-08-2008, 11:05 PM
I've already said this before. Threads like this are gonzo. STFU already. If you dont like his replies, ignore them.

Lurker64
09-08-2008, 11:06 PM
I will support removing Justin Harrell if and only if Pacopete4 is also removed from the board.

BF4MVP
*This is me NOT signing the petition*

8-)

RashanGary
put it to a vote then to influence your case.

Haha, you wish puss :) :) :)

NO, this is just a great night. Let's just enjoy as PACKER fans :) :)

hahahaha. Puss

Carolina_Packer
The only Justin Harrell that's bothering me is the one who can't seem to get/stay on the field. No censoring, unless someone is using moderator-deemed inappropriate language. Remember, this is all a lark!

Pacopete4
09-08-2008, 11:07 PM
I will support removing Justin Harrell if and only if Pacopete4 is also removed from the board.

I will take that... I really will if it means he is gone... I would rather just read these posts and not be able to post, than to allow that guy to keep with his none sense... I'll take one for the team Lurker

RashanGary
09-08-2008, 11:07 PM
The only Justin Harrell that's bothering me is the one who can't seem to get/stay on the field.

Oh, fuck you, puss. hahhaha

This is a fun night. STAY AWAY!!! You know I love you though man?

Bossman641
09-08-2008, 11:08 PM
Ridiculous post

Here we go again

Carolina_Packer
09-08-2008, 11:10 PM
The only Justin Harrell that's bothering me is the one who can't seem to get/stay on the field.

Oh, fuck you, puss. hahhaha

This is a fun night. STAY AWAY!!!

OK, now ban the bastard! :-)

RashanGary
09-08-2008, 11:10 PM
This is stupid.

A-Rod and the PACKERS played well against one of the best defenses and best players in the NFL. The Jets also played well against the worst team in the NFL. Let's just enjoy this as PACKER fans.

Harlan Huckleby
09-08-2008, 11:13 PM
I love a good public stoning.

Partial
09-08-2008, 11:13 PM
Why bother bringing up the Jets?!? What relevance does that have besides fueling a fire I'm pretty sure you agreed to stop.

Quit being a dumbass.

esoxx
09-08-2008, 11:14 PM
I haven't seen a meltdown like this since Titletown Todd.

Partial
09-08-2008, 11:15 PM
chickenhawk?

Freak Out
09-08-2008, 11:17 PM
Galatians?

Zool
09-08-2008, 11:31 PM
http://forum.broke-off.com/uploads/post-31-1056785966.jpg

Pacopete4
09-08-2008, 11:37 PM
I'll pay you a dollar if you get rid of him..

Freak Out
09-08-2008, 11:43 PM
I'll pay you a dollar if you get rid of him..

You are never going to get it done being such a cheap ass.

Scott Campbell
09-09-2008, 12:13 AM

I will take that... I really will if it means he is gone... I would rather just read these posts and not be able to post, than to allow that guy to keep with his none sense... I'll take one for the team Lurker

Man, he must really be mentally beating you to a pulp for you to start a thread in his honor like this. It's just like waving a little white flag.

NO MAS! NO MAS!

http://www.sullman3.com/templates/images/articles/ray%20no%20mas.jpg

Pacopete4
09-09-2008, 12:53 AM

Man, he must really be mentally beating you to a pulp for you to start a thread in his honor like this. It's just like waving a little white flag.

NO MAS! NO MAS!

http://www.sullman3.com/templates/images/articles/ray%20no%20mas.jpg

I just am sick of it.. I go after the game to read how people think the game went and to get their views and discuss some of the game and every other fuckin post is from that joke telling people to fuck off and find a new team... how is that not grounds to get the boot? Sounds like a lack of marbles from the moderators to me... it ruins coming on here after a very nice win and a great start to the season..

Partial
09-09-2008, 12:55 AM
I've seen enough tonight with spam and the excessive use of 'fun' and smilies to second this notion.

RashanGary
09-09-2008, 01:08 AM
Oh god, it's a fun ngiht for all of us PACKER fans!!!!

Fuck you, Viking, Lion and Jet fans!!! Hahaha, Just kidding, just doing my best Mobb impression, hehe. Fun stuff.

Pacopete4
09-09-2008, 01:17 AM

Fuck you, Viking, Lion and Jet fans!!! Hahaha, Just kidding, just doing my best Mobb impression, hehe. Fun stuff.

Its not fun.. you're a jackass that needs to go... why can't you just talk about the game? is that so hard for you to accomplish?

Bretsky
09-09-2008, 01:18 AM
this is a stupid thread and I'd think it will be eliminated soon; we're not voting anybody off the island. People get on each others skin often; best to ignore those posters. As accepting as I am of nearly everybody there is still one who I will never read or respond to in here. It can happen on message boards.

JH, you can do us all a favor knock off the excessive F bombs anytime soon though.

It is fun to be a Packer fan tonight; the excessive profanity is not cool though IMO.

GrnBay007
09-09-2008, 01:21 AM

Do you really think you get a pass when you call people a puss, say fuck you and such just because you write "just kidding" behind it? You really need to grow up!! AND please, quit PM'ing me with your little remarks with PACKER FANS in caps. Seems you feel you are more of a Packer fan then some of us who supported Favre.

RashanGary
09-09-2008, 01:26 AM
It's been such a fun night for all of US. 80%% from our QB. When was the last time? It has to be simply the best :) :)

Why does everything have to be such a battle here? I'm just trying to be a PACKER fan!!

Pacopete4
09-09-2008, 01:29 AM
It's been such a fun night for all of US. 80%% from our QB. When was the last time? It has to be simply the best :) :)

Why does everything have to be such a battle here? I'm just trying to be a PACKER fan!!

Whens the last time we've seen only 22 passes in a game from the Packers.. thats the real question I think.

RashanGary
09-09-2008, 01:29 AM

Do you really think you get a pass when you call people a puss, say fuck you and such just because you write "just kidding" behind it? You really need to grow up!! AND please, quit PM'ing me with your little remarks with PACKER FANS in caps. Seems you feel you are more of a Packer fan then some of us who supported Favre.

Have you been visiting the same forum? There are lots of jokes and lots of F-bombs, even from mods.

Pacopete4
09-09-2008, 01:35 AM

2007, game # 17...Packers vs Lions, Favre hit on 82%

Also Playoff game vs Sea, 18 of 23 for 173 and 3 TDs...

just playing your stupid little games

RashanGary
09-09-2008, 01:36 AM
Thanks for playing, Paco. It's great to be a PACKER fan, huh? Enjoy the season.

Scott Campbell
09-09-2008, 01:49 AM
I just am sick of it.. I go after the game to read how people think the game went and to get their views and discuss some of the game and every other fuckin post is from that joke telling people to fuck off and find a new team... how is that not grounds to get the boot? Sounds like a lack of marbles from the moderators to me... it ruins coming on here after a very nice win and a great start to the season..

Well I can't condone JH's latest run tonight. IMO, he's crossed a little over that magical line again. But that's just him. You ought to get him started on mans need to spread his seed. Holy cow. :shock:

But you brought this crap tonight on yourself. All your yapping about how stupid Ted was to get rid of Favre makes me think you were begging for some gloating when the team and/or Arod played well. Would you be upset with JH if they lost tonight? Doubt it. And as proof I will offer, in advance, your behavior the first time ARod stumbles this year. Only JH won't start a thread begging Mad and the Mods to ban you. If I'm wrong, I'll issue a public apology for doubting your ability to contain yourself.

You should have anticipated tonight's turn of events before you ran your mouth a few weeks ago. Now you need to just take it like a man.

Of course, that's just my opinion. And it's not worth much.

Scott Campbell
09-09-2008, 01:56 AM
I've seen enough tonight with spam and the excessive use of 'fun' and smilies to second this notion.

I can't remember - do convicted felons get a vote? :lol:

GrnBay007
09-09-2008, 02:03 AM
But you brought this crap tonight on yourself.

Really? I'm wondering what I brought on to have special little PM's sent to me by the juvenile?

MadtownPacker
09-09-2008, 02:06 AM
I just am sick of it.. I go after the game to read how people think the game went and to get their views and discuss some of the game and every other fuckin post is from that joke telling people to fuck off and find a new team... how is that not grounds to get the boot? Sounds like a lack of marbles from the moderators to me... it ruins coming on here after a very nice win and a great start to the season..What up with calling the mods out?? They of all people should not get the blame in this situation.

I could understand if anyone else complained but you and harrell might as well be the same person IMO. You where just as quick to sling shit for 2 months so dont start crying now when you where ruining the place just as much.

Scott Campbell
09-09-2008, 02:08 AM
But you brought this crap tonight on yourself.

Really? I'm wondering what I brought on to have special little PM's sent to me by the juvenile?

Not you. I meant Pete.

Pacopete4
09-09-2008, 02:32 AM
I just am sick of it.. I go after the game to read how people think the game went and to get their views and discuss some of the game and every other fuckin post is from that joke telling people to fuck off and find a new team... how is that not grounds to get the boot? Sounds like a lack of marbles from the moderators to me... it ruins coming on here after a very nice win and a great start to the season..What up with calling the mods out?? They of all people should not get the blame in this situation.

I could understand if anyone else complained but you and harrell might as well be the same person IMO. You where just as quick to sling shit for 2 months so dont start crying now when you where ruining the place just as much.

I haven't done a thing to anyone on this site in a long ass time.. and I'd love to have you find the last time I did... The Mods should do something.. this was the same bullshit last week and he begged for mercy but once again he cant come on here and post normal... but you'd rather come at me than the actual problem on this site?... good call bud

Pacopete4
09-09-2008, 02:34 AM

Well I can't condone JH's latest run tonight. IMO, he's crossed a little over that magical line again. But that's just him. You ought to get him started on mans need to spread his seed. Holy cow. :shock:

But you brought this crap tonight on yourself. All your yapping about how stupid Ted was to get rid of Favre makes me think you were begging for some gloating when the team and/or Arod played well. Would you be upset with JH if they lost tonight? Doubt it. And as proof I will offer, in advance, your behavior the first time ARod stumbles this year. Only JH won't start a thread begging Mad and the Mods to ban you. If I'm wrong, I'll issue a public apology for doubting your ability to contain yourself.

You should have anticipated tonight's turn of events before you ran your mouth a few weeks ago. Now you need to just take it like a man.

I still think Ted is wrong... thats not the point here... a 18-22 and ONLY 180 yards passing with 1 TD will not sway my opinion that if we had Favre tonight, this game woulda been locked up in the 3rd quarter... the point IS, and WILL BE that he has crossed the line completely tonight.. and has a past presence of it... how is he allowed to post fuck you and all that other crap in every thread someone is tryin to post in? How is that being allowed? Its cuz no one will actually sac up and do something about it... Campbell you can argue with me til your blue in the face on Favre, TT, MM, whoever... but this is not what its about..

MadtownPacker
09-09-2008, 02:47 AM
I haven't done a thing to anyone on this site in a long ass time.. and I'd love to have you find the last time I did... The Mods should do something.. this was the same bullshit last week and he begged for mercy but once again he cant come on here and post normal... but you'd rather come at me than the actual problem on this site?... good call budI have wasted enough time with this BS as it is. If I go back and find shit what difference will it make besides pissing me off??? I read the forum daily and know what the hell goes on.

As for singling you out, save it. You saw the exchange I had with harrell last week.

Pacopete4
09-09-2008, 02:51 AM
I haven't done a thing to anyone on this site in a long ass time.. and I'd love to have you find the last time I did... The Mods should do something.. this was the same bullshit last week and he begged for mercy but once again he cant come on here and post normal... but you'd rather come at me than the actual problem on this site?... good call budI have wasted enough time with this BS as it is. If I go back and find shit what difference will it make besides pissing me off??? I read the forum daily and know what the hell goes on.

As for singling you out, save it. You saw the exchange I had with harrell last week.

You said me and Harrell were the same person.. which is an absolute joke... go ahead, get pissed off but I haven't done shit on these boards but discuss topics for awhile now..

Pacopete4
09-09-2008, 03:03 AM
SORRY MODERATORS, I WAS TRYING TO MAKE MY POINT OF GETTING RID OF HARRELL AND I WENT OVERBOARD ON CALLING YOU OUT. I NOW KNOW THAT YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT, BUT I STILL APOLOGIZE BECAUSE I KNOW YOU'RE JUST HERE TRYING TO ENJOY THE SITE AND YOU'RE HERE ON YOUR FREE TIME TOO

MadtownPacker
09-09-2008, 03:04 AM
You said me and Harrell were the same person.. which is an absolute joke... go ahead, get pissed off but I haven't done shit on these boards but discuss topics for awhile now..

you said the mods aren't the problem here... well yes they are... they shoulda banned this guy when they said they were gonna.. there's the problem right thereI said you might as well be the same as in you both have stirred shit.

I already asked you to lay off the mods, and I wont ask again. They do not ban anyone. They are here to make sure no one post someone's personal info. They should not have to decide who is banned because trust me it is not very fun to do. I take that responsibilty upon myself and it has only happened twice in over 2 years. JH wont be banned because he hasnt violated anyones privacy but he is gonna to get treated like a toddler that needs a timeout.

You feeling like you need a nap?

Zool
09-09-2008, 07:30 AM
I just got to work and I need a nap already. I have a new found respect for auto mechanics. I had to basically tear the top end off my engine to get one shittin little elbow threaded into my block to replace the one that snapped off dumping coolant into my fan and my fan in turn spraying it all over the engine.

Deputy Nutz
09-09-2008, 08:40 AM
Harrell won't shut up as long as at least one person is caving into his attention seeking ways. Paco, he is eating this shit up, he loves his name in the thread and having everyone talk about him. So way to go, you gave him exactly what he wanted.

Mad STFU, Harlan runs this place.

Last thing, I think anyone that makes a long winded "good bye" post or thread should automatically get banned for 6 months. Yes that means JH is banned.

Rodgers played really well last night, and Favre played decently as well. We should all be happy on both sides of the fence. The season has started nothing any of us can do about anything anyways, we all should sit back and watch football and bitch about play calling.

Tyrone Bigguns
09-09-2008, 12:52 PM

Seconded.

MJZiggy
09-09-2008, 07:21 PM
I don't get it. I got up this morning and this was the first thread I saw. So I looked at other threads dreading the mass spamming and I only saw a couple posts. The one thread I didn't read was the game thread because I knew there wasn't time. Are we having this discussion because someone got drunk and stupid in a game thread? That's never happened before...

Yes, I do realize there's a history here, but come on! And Harrell for God's sakes stop PM'ing people with derogatory spam if you don't want them pissed and calling for your head. I'm surprised you still have PM capabilities if you're doing that kind of shit.

Harlan Huckleby
09-09-2008, 07:25 PM
Mad STFU, Harlan runs this place..

right on, bro

Tyrone Bigguns
09-09-2008, 07:31 PM
Mad STFU, Harlan runs this place..

right on, bro

Gay mafia runs this shit...diller, geffen, and Harlan.

hoosier
09-09-2008, 07:58 PM

Agreed, not much, but it does have its rare moments of real lucidity. And I think this is one of those moments. :P

falco
09-09-2008, 07:58 PM
i would have supported this measure if anyone other than tacopete originated it - he's just as bad as JH

Charles Woodson
09-09-2008, 09:18 PM
I LOVE LAMP

digitaldean
09-09-2008, 10:06 PM
If some would have:

1.) More restraint before spewing, er..... posting
and
2.) A thicker skin,

most of this crap wouldn't be happening.

If you want to give someone a hard time to joke around, no biggie. But when other posters jump on Mad or the mods, or tell others to F*** off for a differing opinion, they show they want this place to turn into JSOnline part deux.

:soap:

Tarlam!
09-10-2008, 01:35 AM
Banning JH? Not on my watch.

Maxie the Taxi
09-10-2008, 08:18 AM
Statler: I love this!

Waldorf: So what? You also liked World War II.

bobblehead
09-10-2008, 05:04 PM
how about a poll...ban JH or Paco, winner is gone. Will you two both agree to abide by the results??

mraynrand
09-10-2008, 05:16 PM
how about a poll...ban JH or Paco, winner is gone. Will you two both agree to abide by the results??

Why don't we have a poll to see if people want to have the poll?

GrnBay007
09-10-2008, 10:26 PM

How about a poll to see if people want the RR to be fun once again!!!!!! :clap:

Zool
09-10-2008, 10:27 PM

I'll vote on that one.

Bretsky
09-10-2008, 10:58 PM

aaa..you must miss my overwhelming charm in here; it's a rarity when I show up in the RR but tonight seems to be the night

Partial
09-10-2008, 10:59 PM
best way to make the RR fun and keep tempers down (at least pre-post-favre-era) is to ban politics. That is common practice on many, many forums as it never ends well.

GrnBay007
09-10-2008, 11:01 PM
aaa..you must miss my overwhelming charm in here; it's a rarity when I show up in the RR but tonight seems to be the night
No Direct TV soft porn tonight? :P

Bretsky
09-10-2008, 11:02 PM
No Direct TV soft porn tonight? :P

I'm picking you over porn :wink:

GrnBay007
09-10-2008, 11:05 PM
:shock:

OH Great!!! Now it's going to SNOW tomorrow ....or something crazy!!!! :P

GBRulz
09-10-2008, 11:20 PM
best way to make the RR fun and keep tempers down (at least pre-post-favre-era) is to ban politics. That is common practice on many, many forums as it never ends well.

I don't have a problem with the politics, I just stay out of 'em. But what I don't like is when someone turns a thread into a political discussion. For example, the Olympics thread. I thought that would be an awesome discussion about medal winners, etc. But noooo, someone had to start spewing shit about communist China, blah blah blah.

mraynrand
09-10-2008, 11:29 PM

I don't have a problem with the politics, I just stay out of 'em. But what I don't like is when someone turns a thread into a political discussion. For example, the Olympics thread. I thought that would be an awesome discussion about medal winners, etc. But noooo, someone had to start spewing shit about communist China, blah blah blah.

You're just angry because you're a liberal - or a conservative, or an independent. Oh, shit, I made it political!

bobblehead
09-11-2008, 11:39 AM

First we need to form a committee!

bobblehead
09-11-2008, 11:41 AM

Are you sure you got an advanced degree from a liberal free thinking school with your free speech crushing views? Or do you only like free speech that agrees with you??

mraynrand
09-11-2008, 12:13 PM

Maybe it would help if you would stop telling people to fuck off and find a new team.