PDA

View Full Version : Petition to have 'Petition threads' removed

mraynrand
09-09-2008, 12:22 PM
Mad, can you delete this thread and the other 'Petition to remove' threads? I'm all for free speech, but this is pure childishness.

MadtownPacker
09-09-2008, 01:04 PM
Mad, can you delete this thread and the other 'Petition to remove' threads? I'm all for free speech, but this is pure childishness.That cant happened because the world doesnt work that way. If I delete those then I have to delete this one and that means it never existed so how would I know to delete the other ones.

retailguy
09-09-2008, 01:20 PM
Stay out of the philosopy classes.... You're confusing me!

Zool
09-09-2008, 01:31 PM
There is no spoon.

mraynrand
09-09-2008, 01:53 PM
Mad, can you delete this thread and the other 'Petition to remove' threads? I'm all for free speech, but this is pure childishness.That cant happened because the world doesnt work that way. If I delete those then I have to delete this one and that means it never existed so how would I know to delete the other ones.

funny.

Scott Campbell
09-09-2008, 02:09 PM
Can the mods add threads that we thought about starting, but never got around to?

MadtownPacker
09-09-2008, 09:10 PM
Can the mods add threads that we thought about starting, but never got around to?No, but they can delete ones you are thinking of starting or likely even halfway typed.

bobblehead
09-10-2008, 05:05 PM

the answer is that the cat in fact exists and yet doesn't exists at the same time.

GrnBay007
09-10-2008, 10:19 PM
Stay out of the philosopy classes.... You're confusing me!

It's confusing me and I liked philosophy....lol

Bretsky
09-10-2008, 10:21 PM
I love hot girls that lust after other girls

One great thing about Direct TV is now I can watch Skinemax on way to bed without having to buy an extra box

Random thoughts

GrnBay007
09-10-2008, 10:25 PM

One great thing about Direct TV is now I can watch Skinemax on way to bed without having to buy an extra box

Random thoughts

:shock:

This Direct TV is a bad, bad thing for you B!! :D

Soon you will move your TV to the grailie room and you will never leave the house!! :P

Bretsky
09-10-2008, 10:34 PM

Random thoughts

Soon you will move your TV to the grailie room and you will never leave the house!! :P

Having the movie room in the bedroom is cool; You know the type of stuff I can wake up too as well..........lol Scott Campbell would have a hayday with his seven wives :lol:

Scott Campbell
09-10-2008, 10:39 PM

Random thoughts

Having the movie room in the bedroom is cool; You know the type of stuff I can wake up too as well..........lol Scott Campbell would have a hayday with his seven wives :lol:

I have a hard time keeping track of which of them has the remote.

GrnBay007
09-10-2008, 11:03 PM

Random thoughts

I have a hard time keeping track of which of them has the remote.

OK, we know that's BS......No man loses his remote!!!