PDA

View Full Version : Vikings left in a hurry?

Guiness
09-09-2008, 12:57 PM
I saw some stuff saying that the Vikings left in a hurry, w/o interviews or anything. Anyone hear about that?

HarveyWallbangers
09-09-2008, 01:02 PM
I saw some stuff saying that the Vikings left in a hurry, w/o interviews or anything. Anyone hear about that?

I've seen quotes from several Viking players, so I doubt this is the case.

Guiness
09-09-2008, 01:10 PM
Greg Bedard said something about it, and he did say it wasn't the players. I dunno *shrug*

MadtownPacker
09-09-2008, 01:13 PM
Would you stay long if you where them?

mission
09-09-2008, 01:19 PM
yeah no offense G, but who cares :lol:

sheepshead
09-09-2008, 01:23 PM
yeah no offense G, but who cares :lol:

:glug:

Guiness
09-09-2008, 01:25 PM
lol - tx guys!

do I have to post my own pwned pic, or will someone do it for me?

mission
09-09-2008, 01:30 PM
http://vtipy.netroof.eu/data/images/basketball-pwnd.jpg

yummy :P

mraynrand
09-09-2008, 02:34 PM
Maybe they left quickly because Partial was mooning them!!

Lurker64
09-09-2008, 03:03 PM
Well in the post game chat Bedard said they "left in a huff" and that we would be "hearing about it more tomorrow", but I haven't heard anything about it so maybe it has just blown over.

motife
09-09-2008, 08:13 PM
Bedard I think narrowed it down to Zygi Wolf and his people leaving in a huff, not the coaches or players.

I sent him an email earlier today asking for the full poop sheet.

They say you're not supposed to go away mad, just go away.

One of my favorite Packer moments was in 97 or 98 when the Cowboys FINALLY came to Lambeau and the Packers beat them 45-7 or something like that. At the end of the game, the loudspeakers played...

"Hit the road jack... and don't you come back no more no more. Hit the road jack and don't you come back no more.."

retailguy
09-09-2008, 08:32 PM
Maybe they left quickly because Partial was mooning them!!

nah, he doesn't moon them, but he might have been beating up their women. :lol:

retailguy
09-09-2008, 08:33 PM
Bedard I think narrowed it down to Zygi Wolf and his people leaving in a huff, not the coaches or players.

Nothing worse than a rich guy with an attitude. :wink:

HarveyWallbangers
09-09-2008, 10:56 PM
Maybe this is what this was all about.

After the game, McCarthy and Vikings coach Brad Childress did not meet at midfield for the traditional handshake.

Television replays showed McCarthy coming out near midfield looking around for Childress, but the two never connected...

But McCarthy said he exchanged phone calls with Childress on Tuesday and held no animosity toward the Vikings coach.

mraynrand
09-09-2008, 11:08 PM

After the game, McCarthy and Vikings coach Brad Childress did not meet at midfield for the traditional handshake.

Television replays showed McCarthy coming out near midfield looking around for Childress, but the two never connected...

But McCarthy said he exchanged phone calls with Childress on Tuesday and held no animosity toward the Vikings coach.

"Hey der Brad, Mike McCarthy Here. We really kicked the shit outta ya, eh?"
"You betcha, Mike. Ya der, we'll return the favor in Minisota, don'tcha know"
"Pete's sakes, nah"
"Ya, sure, ya darn tootin."
"Bye-bye then"
"Ya Bye now"

mission
09-09-2008, 11:23 PM

"Pete's sakes, nah"
"Bye-bye then"
"Ya Bye now"

LOL my mom talks like that :lol:

VegasPackFan
09-10-2008, 02:17 AM

"Pete's sakes, nah"
"Bye-bye then"
"Ya Bye now"

That is SPOT ON! LMAO

How'd you get this (obviously) authentic wire tap transcript?

mraynrand
09-10-2008, 09:42 AM

"Pete's sakes, nah"
"Bye-bye then"
"Ya Bye now"

That is SPOT ON! LMAO

How'd you get this (obviously) authentic wire tap transcript?

From Dick Cheney.