G Josh Sitton (knee), out
C Scott Wells (back), did not participate
CB Charles Woodson (toe), did not participate

Carolina_Packer
09-10-2008, 01:19 PM
Hopefully no more punt returning.

rdanomly
09-10-2008, 01:23 PM
When did Jackson get the concussion? Would that be why he was less than stellar running towards the end of the game?

HarveyWallbangers
09-10-2008, 01:25 PM
When did Jackson get the concussion? Would that be why he was less than stellar running towards the end of the game?

I'd blame it more on the same indecision he showed last year.

LL2
09-10-2008, 01:35 PM
What is the deal with Woodson's toes getting hurt all the time? He needs to take ballerina lessons to toughen them up.

Pacopete4
09-10-2008, 01:48 PM

I'd blame it more on the same indecision he showed last year.

I blame it on, he's not big enough to play in the NFL... guys his size need to be shifty and elusive... and he just doesn't have it

SkinBasket
09-10-2008, 02:04 PM
I blame it on, he's not big enough to play in the NFL... guys his size need to be shifty and elusive... and he just doesn't have it

Yes, that's exactly it. His head is too small and is obviously therefore prone to concussions.

Excellent analysis.

Pacopete4
09-10-2008, 02:10 PM

Yes, that's exactly it. His head is too small and is obviously therefore prone to concussions.

Excellent analysis.

How do you know he didn't get thrown around like a rag doll and his head hit the ground so hard from being tiny and week?....

Zool
09-10-2008, 02:15 PM
I guess Warrick Dunn must have been concussed weekly throughout his career then. Or is it weakly?

Pacopete4
09-10-2008, 02:16 PM
I guess Warrick Dunn must have been concussed weekly throughout his career then. Or is it weakly?

Warrick Dunn knew how to run... and had a thing called talent.. I WISH we had Dunn now over Jackson

Zool
09-10-2008, 02:18 PM

Warrick Dunn knew how to run... and had a thing called talent.. I WISH we had Dunn now over Jackson

But you said that Jackson got hurt because he got "thrown around like a rag doll and his head hit the ground so hard from being tiny and week?...."

Pacopete4
09-10-2008, 02:21 PM

But you said that Jackson got hurt because he got "thrown around like a rag doll and his head hit the ground so hard from being tiny and week?...."

Ya cuz he can't avoid people like Dunn, Sanders, Sproles.. those type guys.. he just doesn't have the talent those guys do, and then you throw in the fact that he's a little guy and there's your injury... time to give Lumpkin the ball and watch him run away with the 2nd string carries... Jackson wont be on this team come next year

HarveyWallbangers
09-10-2008, 02:28 PM
Jackson = 5'10" 220

Thomas Jones = 5'10" 217
Frank Gore = 5'9" 217
Chris Johnson = 5'11" 200
Earnest Graham = 5'10" 225
Willie Parker = 5'10" 209
Brian Westbrook = 5'10" 203
DeAngelo Williams = 5'10" 217
Clinton Portis = 5'11" 223
Marshawn Lynch = 5'11" 217
Laurence Maroney = 5'11" 220
Joseph Addai = 5'11" 214
Selvin Young = 5'11" 214

I don't think the problem with Jackson is his size. He's just not that great--mainly because he dances too much. He's too indecisive. When you get him out in the open field, he doesn't think as much and he looks pretty good.

Zool
09-10-2008, 02:31 PM
I give up. Pete's on some sort of roll in his mind today and is needing to counter every single post that comes up.

Pacopete4
09-10-2008, 02:32 PM
Jackson = 5'10" 220

Thomas Jones = 5'10" 217
Frank Gore = 5'9" 217
Joseph Addai = 5'11" 214
Selvin Young = 5'11" 214

I don't think the problem with Jackson is his size. He's just not that great--mainly because he dances too much. He's too indecisive. When you get him out in the open field, he doesn't think as much and he looks pretty good.

Ok fine, he stinks then... I wish Noah was on the team more than him

cpk1994
09-10-2008, 02:32 PM
I give up. Pete's on some sort of roll in his mind today and is needing to counter every single post that comes up.Yeah, he really has his panties in a wad today.

Pacopete4
09-10-2008, 02:37 PM
I think its the Brewers and how really shitty they have become...

Harlan Huckleby
09-10-2008, 03:40 PM
a fractured toe is a major problem for a cornerback. this sucks.

and speaking of sucking, well, I won't pile on, but BJ's problem is not size, its instincts.

PackerTimer
09-10-2008, 03:51 PM

No kidding. I've been quite testy myself and I think that Brewers choke job is a contributing factor.

HarveyWallbangers
09-10-2008, 03:58 PM
Well, then you should feel better. They just had a sweet come from behind victory. Cameron got the game winning hit. Mota with a nice inning for the win. Torres with a spotless 9th for the save (striking out the side in order). Let's go Ricky Nolasco and Ted Lilly.

bobblehead
09-10-2008, 04:34 PM
Jackson = 5'10" 220

Thomas Jones = 5'10" 217
Frank Gore = 5'9" 217
Joseph Addai = 5'11" 214
Selvin Young = 5'11" 214

Ok fine, he stinks then... I wish Noah was on the team more than him

shoulda just said that to start with...then you would have been right in the first place. I agree he won't be on the team for long, doesn't have the IT factor.

Partial
09-10-2008, 04:34 PM
I give up. Pete's on some sort of roll in his mind today and is needing to counter every single post that comes up.

You'vve got him right where you want him. Don't give up, trust your instincts!

bobblehead
09-10-2008, 04:36 PM
Well, then you should feel better. They just had a sweet come from behind victory. Cameron got the game winning hit. Mota with a nice inning for the win. Torres with a spotless 9th for the save (striking out the side in order). Let's go Ricky Nolasco and Ted Lilly.

wish I could get that post on my ipod for those moments I need a pick me up...God they have been sucking lately.

BallHawk
09-10-2008, 04:39 PM

Yeah, 2nd best team in the NL. We suck.

If you actually followed this team before this year you'll realize how far they've come.

Partial
09-10-2008, 04:43 PM

If you actually followed this team before this year you'll realize how far they've come.

Going from a nothing, to a shitty mid-season collapse, to a shitty end-of-the-season collapse is still sucky. Sure, they've come a long way. But Neds gotta go I am really sick of being teased.

mraynrand
09-10-2008, 04:45 PM
I can't believe people are writing off Jackson after a game against Minnesota. Newsflash: Minnesota has a pretty damn good run defense. On Grants' big run, the O line and Hall blocked the hell out of them. Jackson will have his big runs - and probably more likely - his big pass receptions yet this year. Be patient.

mission
09-10-2008, 04:51 PM
I can't believe people are writing off Jackson after a game against Minnesota. Newsflash: Minnesota has a pretty damn good run defense. On Grants' big run, the O line and Hall blocked the hell out of them. Jackson will have his big runs - and probably more likely - his big pass receptions yet this year. Be patient.

You're right. Grant is a play*maker*. Point blank.

Jackson could end up being a pretty decent 2nd

boiga
09-10-2008, 04:51 PM
I can't believe people are writing off Jackson after a game against Minnesota. Newsflash: Minnesota has a pretty damn good run defense. On Grants' big run, the O line and Hall blocked the hell out of them. Jackson will have his big runs - and probably more likely - his big pass receptions yet this year. Be patient. I agree. Jackson might not be a stellar RB, but he'll be productive for us. He'll likely have a big game against Detroits run D this weekend.

Back on topic, I'm not too worried about Woodson's toe. If it happened during the game, then he played through it just fine. That shoe strings trip he had on AP in the second half might have saved us the game.

cpk1994
09-10-2008, 05:07 PM

If you actually followed this team before this year you'll realize how far they've come.But if you have followed this team before last year you will understand why some(not me) are pessimistic and have already declared this season lost.

HarveyWallbangers
09-10-2008, 05:25 PM
I understand the worry, but now is not the time for a defeatist attitude. You have to feel we are going to get this done. We have a good team. We should get it done. It's important that we take two from the Phils though. They have a pretty easy schedule coming in. They play Atlanta and Washington a lot.