View Full Version : NCAA troll in the Badgers Room

MadtownPacker
09-11-2008, 10:02 PM
Can you believe the nerve of this guy?

Talkin big smack about dem dar mighty badgers doncha know, eh? :lol:

http://www.packerrats.com/ratchat/viewforum.php?f=14

Harlan Huckleby
09-11-2008, 10:22 PM
fresno is a big time program now, no more plucky-warriors crap. I hope the Badgers can upset them on their home field.

Carolina_Packer
09-11-2008, 10:43 PM
fresno is a big time program now, no more plucky-warriors crap. I hope the Badgers can upset them on their home field.

Wisconsin is the favorite, but not by much according to the odds who have them as a 1 to 1.5 point favorite. I just watched the Tar Heels dismantle Rutgers who lost 24-7 at home to Fresno State. I think the Badgers have a good chance.

Harlan Huckleby
09-11-2008, 10:49 PM
nah, you got to give it the Lou Holtz treatment.

Frezno State is a fine, well-coached football team. The Badgers have looked very ragged, they can just hope to keep from being embarassed on the road.

MadtownPacker
09-11-2008, 10:52 PM
fresno is a big time program now, no more plucky-warriors crap. I hope the Badgers can upset them on their home field.Shut the hell up. You are just being an ass now.

Fresno St recruits mostly central valley talent because of being stuck between the big bay area and southern Cali schools.

Badgerinmaine
09-12-2008, 07:16 AM
nah, you got to give it the Lou Holtz treatment.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Aw, gosh, those Little Sisters of the Poor are so quick and strong---we'll be lucky to stay within three touchdowns of them" .
:lol:

Bucky is not used to playing anyone even remotely good on the road outside of the Big Ten in recent years. It'll be like playing at UNLV; the glamour of Fresno will just be too much of a distraction. 8-)

digitaldean
09-12-2008, 08:07 AM
I watched FS dismantle Rutgers in NJ.

If the Badgers stumble early like they did vs. Marshall, they aren't going to be able to come back.

This is a tougher road test than some anticipated before the season started.

oregonpackfan
09-12-2008, 10:12 AM
Madtown,

If that Central California Troll keeps posting on the Badgers website, perhaps you should consider banning him from PackerRats! :)

MadtownPacker
09-12-2008, 12:08 PM
Madtown,

If that Central California Troll keeps posting on the Badgers website, perhaps you should consider banning him from PackerRats! :)I agree!!!

But you guys need to work him over first. I am appalled (to say it the Whitest way I possibly can) by the lack of support for poor Bucktoothed Badger or whatever his damn name is as he prepare for a long trip West.

Harlan Huckleby
09-12-2008, 12:11 PM

hell, in their last two games, Fresno beat them solidly once, and the Badgers BARELY squeeked out a victory in the other game.

They are a damn good team, I think the game is a toss-up.

I'm glad the Badgers are finally playing a quality opponent.

Lurker64
09-12-2008, 12:50 PM
I watched FS dismantle Rutgers in NJ..

I think North Carolina just got done dismantling Rutgers in NJ as well. It's tough to tell a lot after a couple of weeks, since teams we expected to be good might stink. Still, never count out Fresno against anybody.

MadtownPacker
09-12-2008, 12:55 PM

I think North Carolina just got done dismantling Rutgers in NJ as well. It's tough to tell a lot after a couple of weeks, since teams we expected to be good might stink. Still, never count out Fresno against anybody.Did they travel 3000 miles to play?

I heard Fresno St will travel more miles this season than any other NCAA school besides Hawaii.

Badgerinmaine
09-12-2008, 01:08 PM

I think North Carolina just got done dismantling Rutgers in NJ as well. It's tough to tell a lot after a couple of weeks, since teams we expected to be good might stink. Still, never count out Fresno against anybody.Did they travel 3000 miles to play?

I heard Fresno St will travel more miles this season than any other NCAA school besides Hawaii.
7 road games...yipes.

Harlan Huckleby
09-12-2008, 06:51 PM
Fresno St will travel more miles this season than any other NCAA school besides Hawaii.

keep the Fresno State fun facts coming! Great stuff.

what is the name of the Fresno State bulldog?

MadtownPacker
09-12-2008, 07:50 PM
what is the name of the Fresno State bulldog?Time out.

retailguy
09-12-2008, 09:02 PM
This is a non-packer related topic. I'm gonna move it to the badgers room where it'll die the death it deserves.

Bretsky
09-12-2008, 09:03 PM
Another day and we get to say

DOWN GOES FRESNO

DOWN GOES FRESNO

MadtownPacker
09-12-2008, 09:07 PM
This is a non-packer related topic. I'm gonna move it to the badgers room where it'll die the death it deserves.It is football related, cop.

cpk1994
09-13-2008, 08:58 AM

hell, in their last two games, Fresno beat them solidly once, and the Badgers BARELY squeeked out a victory in the other game.

They are a damn good team, I think the game is a toss-up.

I'm glad the Badgers are finally playing a quality opponent.Umm, there is 100% turnover from those two games. Completly different teams.

Harlan Huckleby
09-13-2008, 11:27 AM
no, football programs in college have momentum. They play better, they recruit better.

Fosco33
09-13-2008, 02:34 PM
Wonder who I'm rooting for in this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMeLFEq58QU

MadtownPacker
09-13-2008, 03:52 PM
no, football programs in college have momentum. They play better, they recruit better.I can tell you right now this game will help a lot when it comes to recruiting.

MadtownPacker
09-13-2008, 03:53 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMeLFEq58QUToo bad some hunter doesnt come out and start picking off those filthy animals.

cpk1994
09-13-2008, 05:21 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMeLFEq58QUI dare anyone to watch that while on LSD. :D

KYPack
09-14-2008, 08:53 AM
NOBODY made a post to tease Mad about UW's win?

I'm shocked, I'll tell ya.

Yer doggies acquited themselves well, boy. The red & white were lucky to get outta there win the win.

That "home cooking" by those WACky ref's helped you boys, but they are a good team, I'll say.

falco
09-14-2008, 08:56 AM
*yawn*

these powderpuff games in the beginning of the season are pointless

KYPack
09-14-2008, 08:59 AM
*yawn*

That's it, Falco.

If you really wanna piss somebody off, feign indifference.

Bretsky
09-14-2008, 09:27 AM
*yawn*

Yup

No need to schedule any more games that resemble a forfeit

MadtownPacker
09-14-2008, 10:01 AM
It was an excellent battle. The bad call was bad but like the announcer said it is probably about time one of those went the Bulldogs ways. They didn't capitalize on turnovers and mistakes and WI did and that is what decided the game. Both defenses where tough but I think WI run D was killer. I enjoyed the game up until the last badger first down. I told you pinche gabachos it would be a grinder.