PDA

View Full Version : patler sighting

Harlan Huckleby
09-12-2008, 03:51 AM
he was just here, then whisked out like a thief in the night

who was that masked man, i wanted to thank him

Tarlam!
09-12-2008, 04:55 AM
I wish Patler would come home, but with the forum being bitch-slapped by the newbs and him being pretty sensitive, I guess it'll take some time.

I do know, Mad and the Mod Squad are doing their best to settle things down. I hope Patler gets that message and comes home. Where he belongs.

Scott Campbell
09-12-2008, 05:52 AM
I really enjoy Patler's comments. He takes the use of logic to another level. I figured he left because of Harlan.

Zool
09-12-2008, 07:18 AM
http://timstvshowcase.com/modsquad7.jpg

Well we know who Mad is. I'm gonna say RG is the old guy in the houndstooth. B is the girl to help along his grailee fantasies.

Harlan Huckleby
09-12-2008, 11:45 AM
I wish Patler would come home, but with the forum being bitch-slapped by the newbs and him being pretty sensitive, I guess it'll take some time.

I do know, Mad and the Mod Squad are doing their best to settle things down. I hope Patler gets that message and comes home. Where he belongs.

Is the forum really that bad? Is Patler really that sensitive?

bobblehead
09-12-2008, 11:53 AM

Is the forum really that bad? Is Patler really that sensitive?

I always pegged patler for a guy...that level of sensitivity is usually reserved for the female gender.

Come back Patler...I promise I won't bad mouth snoopy.

Freak Out
09-12-2008, 12:01 PM
http://timstvshowcase.com/modsquad7.jpg

Well we know who Mad is. I'm gonna say RG is the old guy in the houndstooth. B is the girl to help along his grailee fantasies.

Are you sure that's not a picture of the cast of "Room 222". :lol:

The Mod Squad....now that was some television. :lol:

Tarlam!
09-12-2008, 01:16 PM
Is the forum really that bad?

I don't think so, but there has been a lot of "debate" that has been "emotional" to say the least.

In the past when we've had somewhat raucus times, Patler has avoided us. He did make a heck of a post today, though. I take that as a very positive sign.