PDA

View Full Version : FFB DIVISION 1 - PackerRats members

Sparkey
09-12-2008, 09:06 AM
Yes, I know this should be in the fantasy forum, but I need to know if there is any interest in me keeping the following page up for Division 1 FFBers as I have gotten no interest in the fantasy forum post.

It is no problem running the web app, however if it is not going to be used then there is no point in wasting the bandwidth on the server.

http://69.95.138.53:8080/

BTW, as pointed out last week, they are aware of some minor scoring issues that are being worked on by the programmers, it may not be 100% accurate, but then again most live scoring is not 100%.

Bossman641
09-12-2008, 11:27 AM
Keep it up. It's nice to know the exact scoring rather than making estimates at it.

MadtownPacker
09-12-2008, 12:18 PM
What is that sheeze? Hella tight. Show Skin how to hook it up.

Sparkey
09-12-2008, 02:10 PM

I could get all 4 divisions set up. I just need one user from each group to provide me with login info[yahoo email & p/w]. This is needed because the programs uses this info, along with the yahoo team page id to pull all the teams and rosters.

( I understand giving out an email/pw freaks some people out ) If they would rather try to set it up themselves, do a google search for StatFink.

You'll need a web server with PHP running(PHP has to have curl enabled). Also, if you want to host yourself, make sure you pw protect the HELM directory or else anyone can get/change/delete your info.

If any divisions want to be set up, send me the needed info via the website messaging.

MadtownPacker
09-12-2008, 02:12 PM

I could get all 4 divisions set up. I just need one user from each group to provide me with login info[yahoo email & p/w]. This is needed because the programs uses this info, along with the yahoo team page id to pull all the teams and rosters.

( I understand giving out an email/pw freaks some people out ) If they would rather try to set it up themselves, do a google search for StatFink.

You'll need a web server with PHP running(PHP has to have curl enabled). Also, if you want to host yourself, make sure you pw protect the HELM directory or else anyone can get/change/delete your info.

If any divisions want to be set up, send me the needed info via the website messaging.Thanks man. Sounds like we can run it on PR.

Well Skin, you lazy scumbag, yo gonna do it?