09-14-2008, 12:10 AM
Ben Roethlisberger.

GBRulz
09-14-2008, 12:10 AM
Willie Parker

BZnDallas
09-14-2008, 12:12 AM
"it was the rams DUDE!!"...

lol... as quoted by a dallas cowboy when asked about the eagles earlier this week...

i'll throw out the good 'ole wisconsin boy himself Tony Romo for league MVP

SnakeLH2006
09-14-2008, 12:16 AM
Romo

bobblehead
09-14-2008, 12:42 AM
Kurt fucking warner...not sure whos soul he sold to the devil this time, but I see a second MVP in his future.

Partial
09-14-2008, 12:48 AM
Kurt fucking warner...not sure whos soul he sold to the devil this time, but I see a second MVP in his future.

Ballsiest prediction award!

Bretsky
09-14-2008, 01:06 AM
4th time is a charm :lol: :lol:

SnakeLH2006
09-14-2008, 01:30 AM
Gotta root for K. Warner. Great guy and good QB....look at his overall QB rating it's nuts. But I don't see him being healthy all year. Marinovich, err..... Leinhart gets his chance and loses games. Warner plays well and wins games..nuff said.

mission
09-14-2008, 01:38 AM
Gotta root for K. Warner. Great guy and good QB....look at his overall QB rating it's nuts. But I don't see him being healthy all year. Marinovich, err..... Leinhart gets his chance and loses games. Warner plays well and wins games..nuff said.

It's one thing for bobblehead to go out on a limb, but you seconding it ... really? There are so many factors going into an MVP and that includes a winning team ... you just, um ... ahhh, nevermind.

anyway, fuck it, ill say it... ill go with ...

Aaron Rodgers

BF4MVP
09-14-2008, 01:43 AM

Aaron Rodgers
Seconded :D

SnakeLH2006
09-14-2008, 02:27 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

mission
09-14-2008, 02:47 AM
[quote=SnakeLH2006]Gotta root for K. Warner. Great guy and good QB....look at his overall QB rating it's nuts. But I don't see him being healthy all year. Marinovich, err..... Leinhart gets his chance and loses games. Warner plays well and wins games..nuff said.

It's one thing for that dumbfuck bobblehead to go out on a limb, but you seconding it ... really? There are so many factors going into an MVP and that includes a winning team ... you just,..fuck it you are smarter than me. I'm sorry bro cuz I suck...

Well I never said he was gonna be MVP, genious, just saying he'll be valuable this year. I know you are on the PR hate bandwagon going solo and I'm sorry for taking over your late night posts (as you explicited stated that and are jealous...why????)....Your mom is available in the mornings now so I get a lite sleep and have quality time to spend with her doing quality things. Why hate on that? She loves me.

Warner will be a 85 rating QB this year, but very valuable to a 8-10 win team. We aren't all self-rightgeous snobs and appreciate the finer things in life. Calling out bobblehead is one thing but calling out the Snake is just plain dumb as I was a 4.0 in college and still/ love to own measly wannabees calling me out as you've done on many posts now (I'm not here to hate, just sick of the bros starting fights with peeps with no cause like you...what did I do to you?).

At default I now defend Bobblehead, so STFU and post on topic with Packer related things as this forum is about the Packers not you!

I speak english but whatever you're saying here Ill agree with.

We're great. You rock. Packers rock. Brett rocks.

A-Rod4MVP!

SnakeLH2006
09-14-2008, 02:47 AM

It's one thing for that dumbfuck bobblehead to go out on a limb, but you seconding it ... really? I'm jealous as fuck of you guys taking over my late night ramblings. There are so many factors going into an MVP and that includes a winning team ... you just,..fuck it you are smarter than me. I'm sorry bro cuz I suck...I mean it, I just suck at posting.

Aaron Rodgers

Well I never said he was gonna be MVP, genious, just saying he'll be valuable this year. I know you are on the PR hate bandwagon going solo and I'm sorry for taking over your late night posts (as you explicited stated that and are jealous...why????)....Your mom is available in the mornings now so I get a lite sleep and have quality time to spend with her doing quality things. Why hate on that? She loves me.

Warner will be a 85 rating QB this year, but very valuable to a 8-10 win team. We aren't all self-rightgeous snobs and appreciate the finer things in life. Calling out bobblehead is one thing but calling out the Snake is just plain dumb as I was a 4.0 in college and still/ love to own measly wannabees calling me out as you've done on many posts now (I'm not here to hate, just sick of the bros starting fights with peeps with no cause like you...what did I do to you?).

At default I now defend Bobblehead, so STFU and post on topic with Packer related things as this forum is about the Packers not you!

DannoMac21
09-14-2008, 02:52 AM
Michael Turner

SnakeLH2006
09-14-2008, 02:58 AM
Michael Turner

He'll be good, but good enought regardless of yards to win 10 games? That is an MVP 10 wins plus.

The Gunshooter
09-14-2008, 03:13 AM
Ryan Grant

RashanGary
09-14-2008, 08:47 AM
Ben Roethlisberger.

Good guess. I'll join this band wagon.

Scott Campbell
09-14-2008, 08:53 AM
4th time is a charm :lol: :lol:

You had to go there. And after all the admonishing of others. tsk, tsk, tsk.

Ok, it was funny. :lol:

Joemailman
09-14-2008, 08:58 AM
Drew Brees

KYPack
09-14-2008, 09:01 AM
I'll back up my brothah, Mission.

ARod.

Why not go all in?

Maybe now I'll be too hip, too.

GBRulz
09-14-2008, 09:04 AM

ARod.

Why not go all in?

Bunch of homers :lol:

KYPack
09-14-2008, 09:07 AM

ARod.

Why not go all in?

Bunch of homers :lol:

Your avatar is even funnier now.

sheepshead
09-14-2008, 09:48 AM
Lyle Orton

BallHawk
09-14-2008, 09:53 AM

Not to mention his wife :shock: ......he deserves at least one good thing in his life.

sheepshead
09-14-2008, 09:55 AM
Ryan Longwell

sheepshead
09-14-2008, 09:55 AM
Mike Wahle

sheepshead
09-14-2008, 09:57 AM

Not to mention his wife :shock: ......he deserves at least one good thing in his life.

I hope he for one is taking advantage of all the tail offers these guys get-she certainly is a tool.

boiga
09-14-2008, 10:36 AM
Jon Ryan

Success is the best revenge.

bobblehead
09-14-2008, 10:39 AM

Aaron Rodgers
Seconded :D

I would much rather you guys be right than me, but I really believe warner is going to have a big year. And if its big enough, Leinart won't see the field this year. I even see the cards getting a wildcard (and I haven't started drinking yet this morning).

BallHawk
09-14-2008, 05:47 PM
Kurt Warner currently has 350+ yards and 3 TDs for a perfect 158.3 passer rating, albeit against the 'Fins.

mission
09-14-2008, 05:54 PM

ARod.

Why not go all in?

Everything helps. Being this cool is a result of many fine-tuned decisions.

A-Rod being one of them ... good work, homie.

Chevelle2
09-14-2008, 06:34 PM
Big Ben
AR
McNabb
Warner

pbmax
09-14-2008, 07:24 PM
Ryan Longwell
Only if the holder adheres to the strict 12 point regiment of correctly placing the ball.

Freak Out
09-14-2008, 07:38 PM
Cutler.

bobblehead
09-14-2008, 09:20 PM

Ballsiest prediction award!

Late night booyah all up in your grillz!!

Partial
09-14-2008, 09:25 PM
With that receiving corps he could put up some really sick stats. Heck, if he gets them into the playoffs he could get some serious consideration. Remember, Kitna got consideration a few years back ( 2002 maybe ) when he was the starter for a surprise Bengals team.

BallHawk
09-14-2008, 09:27 PM
Cutler.

If he can get the refs to bail him out every game.

BallHawk
09-14-2008, 09:28 PM
With that receiving corps he could put up some really sick stats. Heck, if he gets them into the playoffs he could get some serious consideration. Remember, Kitna got consideration a few years back ( 2002 maybe ) when he was the starter for a surprise Bengals team.

The Cards are always a tease, though. How many years have we been saying their WR will lead them to the playoffs? It's gotta be around 3 or 4. They're still going to need a running game (Edge looks dead) and a defense to allow them to do anything.

Partial
09-14-2008, 09:30 PM
Yeah... but this is year! :lol:

bobblehead
09-14-2008, 09:37 PM

The Cards are always a tease, though. How many years have we been saying their WR will lead them to the playoffs? It's gotta be around 3 or 4. They're still going to need a running game (Edge looks dead) and a defense to allow them to do anything.

I have never said it...until this year. I talked to big red himself (known as "devil") and he indeed informed me that he and Kurt worked out a deal for another MVP.

gioreeko
09-14-2008, 10:35 PM
Arod wins easily, 2nd to Romo, 3rd to Cutler, yes I said Cutler. Bet the Cards and Titans are kicking themselves for passing on Cutler.

TennesseePackerBacker
09-14-2008, 10:51 PM
The Packer fan in me wants to say A-rod. However, I'll go out on a limb and say Phillip Rivers.

packers11
09-14-2008, 10:54 PM
The Packer fan in me wants to say A-rod. However, I'll go out on a limb and say Phillip Rivers.

at 0-2???

I'll go with Cutler before Rivers...

AP will probably get it though, the Vikings are going to run him into the ground with 30 carries a game...

Harlan Huckleby
09-14-2008, 11:56 PM
Adrian Peterson.

He contributes so many ways to the Bears offense. (No, I meant the good one.)

oregonpackfan
09-15-2008, 12:14 AM
I still have to go with LT of the Chargers.

For years, I've always claimed Walter Payton was the most "complete" running back of all time--running, blocking, receiving, etc.

Now I think LT is replacing him, IMO.

mission
09-15-2008, 02:07 AM
I would have said AP but I think the above post is right about the 30 carries a game and because of that, he'll end up missing 2-3 games midway through the season with something. That, and the Vikings wont have a good enough overall season imo...

He's just so big, so tough, so fearless... I hate to say I love the guy, because he's a Viking but I definitely have a mancrush (no prob rooting against him when it's packer related so it's not full blown)

bobblehead
11-11-2008, 03:28 PM

shameless self promoting bump!!

Brando19
11-11-2008, 03:46 PM

shameless self promoting bump!!

Sorry to poop on your glory...but it'll be his third MVP.

MOBB DEEP
11-11-2008, 03:50 PM
whats the record for mvp? i know 3 straight is held by 1 person but what about overall/for whole career?

DonHutson
11-11-2008, 04:07 PM
whats the record for mvp? i know 3 straight is held by 1 person but what about overall/for whole career?

I thought three was the most, and that guy just happened to win all of them in a row.

Does another MVP make Warner a Hall of Famer? I always thought he was a slightly above average QB who stumbled into an ideal situation for a couple of years. Kind of an NFL equivalent of Andre Ware or David Klingler's days at the University of Houston.

I don't have his career numbers in front of me, and I'm too lazy to look them up right now, but I still don't think he belongs. I'd be less offended if he got in though, I guess.

Maybe I'm just still bitter because I traded him for Chad Johnson in week 2 of fantasy football. :oops:

Freak Out
11-11-2008, 04:28 PM
Matt Ryan.

Brando19
11-11-2008, 05:36 PM

3 is the record. Favre is the only 3 time MVP.

Gunakor
11-11-2008, 05:47 PM

I thought three was the most, and that guy just happened to win all of them in a row.

Does another MVP make Warner a Hall of Famer? I always thought he was a slightly above average QB who stumbled into an ideal situation for a couple of years. Kind of an NFL equivalent of Andre Ware or David Klingler's days at the University of Houston.

I don't have his career numbers in front of me, and I'm too lazy to look them up right now, but I still don't think he belongs. I'd be less offended if he got in though, I guess.

Maybe I'm just still bitter because I traded him for Chad Johnson in week 2 of fantasy football. :oops:

I almost am ready to label Warner HOF material whether or not he wins the MVP this year. He has 2 of them already. He's been to two SB's, winning one of them. He was at the helm of one of the greatest and most productive offenses ever. I think he might already have the credentials to at least make a case for himself, regardless how this season finishes.

Rastak
11-11-2008, 05:55 PM

I almost am ready to label Warner HOF material whether or not he wins the MVP this year. He has 2 of them already. He's been to two SB's, winning one of them. He was at the helm of one of the greatest and most productive offenses ever. I think he might already have the credentials to at least make a case for himself, regardless how this season finishes.

He had a couple years where he looked just horrible. Having a nice year this year though.

Gunakor
11-11-2008, 05:59 PM

He had a couple years where he looked just horrible. Having a nice year this year though.

I know another QB who's a lock for the HOF that had a couple years where he looked horrible...

packinpatland
11-11-2008, 05:59 PM
Warner didn't look like a MVP against the Jets :lol:

Rastak
11-11-2008, 06:01 PM

I know another QB who's a lock for the HOF that had a couple years where he looked horrible...

I don't recall Favre EVER looking as bad as Warner did for a few years. There is a reason he became a backup. Again, he's playing well and man does he have some nice recievers.

Deputy Nutz
11-11-2008, 06:05 PM
If Kurt Warner gets time in the pocket from a good offensive line the man is money. He is smart and most importantly he walks in the footprints left by Jesus.

Goddamn why not just mention Kerry Collins while we are at it. his team is 9-0.

Freak Out
11-11-2008, 06:24 PM

He's tied with Sanders correct? Or did they just share it one year?

KYPack
11-11-2008, 07:38 PM
He bags the 3rd MVP, he's a shoo-in for the HOF.

Last nite they had a statistic that absolutely floored me. 45% of his starts go for over 300 yards. Second was Dan Fouts with like, 27%.

Warner will have all-timer stats to go with the ring and triple MVP?

He'd have to go in.

He probably goes with what he amassed to date.

I really had an image of him as the flash in the pan dude, but he really has the body of work to make it.

BZnDallas
11-11-2008, 07:51 PM
for what its worth, kurt warner career stats:

attempts-3,296
completions-2,164
yards-26,768
tds-171
ints-106

and looks like i was wrong on my Romo prediction

MOBB DEEP
11-11-2008, 07:52 PM
kris jenkins or haynesworth

KYPack
11-11-2008, 07:58 PM
kris jenkins or haynesworth

Neither one will be MVP.

But Kris Jenkins will be the defensive MVP if he keeps this up.

Brando19
11-11-2008, 08:31 PM

He's tied with Sanders correct? Or did they just share it one year?

They shared it one year. Favre is the ONLY 3 time MVP...noone else has 3...

channtheman
11-11-2008, 10:09 PM
Kurt Warner. He's having a great year and his team is doing good too.

EDIT: I just noticed this was a bump from September. :oops:

Freak Out
11-11-2008, 10:15 PM
I've changed my mind and will be voting for Chuck the fuck Woodson.

SnakeLH2006
11-12-2008, 12:44 AM

Hate to look back....OK yes I do, but Kurt Warner after 2 games? Yes and got roasted for wins, well hey he's 7-3 and plays well.

Psychic Snake? Yes oh yes. 2 months ago that was my bet and on ESPN he's got 47% of the vote for MVP over several other candidates. It's all good fun, but good to see for a good dude like Kurt. Dude is only 2 years younger than Brett. Crazy shit to see for a 37 year old dude as they said on ESPN radio today that AR hasn't won their division in 33 years. Damn. Go Kurt!