PDA

View Full Version : Where are the A-Rod Lovers? Regular Season Part 2

rbaloha1
09-14-2008, 03:52 PM
Let the love fest begin.

Sign A-Rod to a Tony Romo contract ASAP!

Hopefully Paris Hilton does not surface!

mission
09-14-2008, 03:54 PM
I said it last year, I said it months ago, I said it weeks ago, I said it last week... I said it before the game.

What more do I gotta say?

"Oh gee deer, Tom, this Rodgers fella looks like a good ol Quarterback derrr ehhh?"

TOLD YA SO

The Shadow
09-14-2008, 03:56 PM
The most encouraging part of the opening two games -at least for me - was Rodger's coolness under both the enormous pressure of his post-Favre situation, and pressure in game situations.
I think he has an extremely bright future, The Packers have chosen well.

PlantPage55
09-14-2008, 04:17 PM
The funniest thing is allllll of the people buying in to the "fact" that Rodgers is not going to be good right away. Just because the media said he wouldn't.

mission
09-14-2008, 04:20 PM
The funniest thing is allllll of the people buying in to the "fact" that Rodgers is not going to be good right away. Just because the media said he wouldn't.

Because Brett came before him. Brett is/was awesome but the whole "look at all the other quarterbacks who failed after a great" is so irrelevant it's hilarious. WTF does that have to do with ANYTHING?

Those QBs sucked.

BF4MVP
09-14-2008, 04:23 PM

Because Brett came before him. Brett is/was awesome but the whole "look at all the other quarterbacks who failed after a great" is so irrelevant it's hilarious. WTF does that have to do with ANYTHING?

Those QBs sucked.
Great post, I agree wholeheartedly :bclap: