PDA

View Full Version : he's so stupid...

jramsey495
09-15-2008, 12:41 PM
we all knew aaron rodgers was this good. why did ted let brett come back for the '07 season? if ted would've just made the right decision we never would've lost to the giants and we would've won the superbowl last year. he let his ego get in the way and we all suffered for it.

fire ted thompson! :D

mission
09-15-2008, 12:44 PM
fire him

A-Rod shoulda started in '04 IMRHO

fire sherman too

BlueBrewer
09-15-2008, 12:51 PM
we all knew aaron rodgers was this good. why did ted let brett come back for the '07 season? if ted would've just made the right decision we never would've lost to the giants and we would've won the superbowl last year. he let his ego get in the way and we all suffered for it.

I don't often like to rip posters, but this is one of the dumbest posts that I have heard. 13-3 record and career best comp %, yeah that was a horrible season for Favre. Its easy to make statements using hindsight but your logic is severly flawed. I am a Packer fan 1st and a Rodgers/Favre fan 2nd, last season Favre was the best option for the packers, this season it is Rodgers. Open your eyes. It is the stupid comments like this that keep this saga alive.

Zool
09-15-2008, 12:56 PM
Didnt the smiley at the end make the sarcasm obvious to you Blue? Unless I missed your sarcasm.

The Gunshooter
09-15-2008, 12:56 PM

Because TT and MM had guns to their heads. Once Favre got the records and fell into their trap by retiring, only then could they pull this off.

BlueBrewer
09-15-2008, 12:57 PM
Didnt the smiley at the end make the sarcasm obvious to you Blue? Unless I missed your sarcasm.

my bad then, I thought he was just happy about his wisdom. :?: I apologize jramsey.

The Gunshooter
09-15-2008, 01:03 PM

I don't often like to rip posters, but this is one of the dumbest posts that I have heard. 13-3 record and career best comp %, yeah that was a horrible season for Favre. Its easy to make statements using hindsight but your logic is severly flawed. I am a Packer fan 1st and a Rodgers/Favre fan 2nd, last season Favre was the best option for the packers, this season it is Rodgers. Open your eyes. It is the stupid comments like this that keep this saga alive.

I have to agree with you. Just because Rodgers was a better QB in 2007 does not mean he was the best choice. It was Favre's job to quit and by golly he did just that in March of 2008. Now it is Rodger's job until he is maimed or gets old.

The Gunshooter
09-15-2008, 01:06 PM
fire him

A-Rod shoulda started in '04 IMRHO

fire sherman too

I don't believe Rodgers would be so nimble right now. He probably would be coming off his 3rd surgery.

mission
09-15-2008, 01:06 PM

I have to agree with you. Just because Rodgers was a better QB in 2007 does not mean he was the best choice. It was Favre's job to quit and by golly he did just that in March of 2008. Now it is Rodger's job until he is maimed or gets old.

Til we push him outta here to NYJ for Favre's nephew! :lol:

BlueBrewer
09-15-2008, 01:08 PM

Til we push him outta here to NYJ for Favre's nephew! :lol:

Any word on how lil Favre is doing this season?

jramsey495
09-15-2008, 01:14 PM
yep, just being extremely sarcastic. i'm not suggesting it would have been in any way reasonable to not bring back favre in 07. i'm suggesting that the tt bashing crowd will come up with something like this about the gm that has given us a 13-3 football team and the hope that it could get better even after losing one of the greatest qbs ever. we have the youngest team in the nfl and one of the best. rejoice packer fans everywhere!