09-16-2008, 08:36 AM
For DPOW

http://www.nfl.com/partner?partnerType=players-defense

Badgerinmaine
09-16-2008, 09:00 AM
Got it!

Guiness
09-16-2008, 09:03 AM
I guess Harris isn't on the list, for shutting down the other side of the field???

Woodson must absolutely love that Harris is over there.

MadtownPacker
09-16-2008, 10:22 AM
Bullshit how they dont mention Woodson scored on an INT. They did for the other nominees that did.

Chevelle2
09-16-2008, 11:01 AM
Bullshit how they dont mention Woodson scored on an INT. They did for the other nominees that did.

I noticed that. WTF.

mmmdk
09-16-2008, 12:18 PM
I guess Harris isn't on the list, for shutting down the other side of the field???

Woodson must absolutely love that Harris is over there.

hmm...I remember Harris getting burned and Kitna overthrew his WR for a sure TD early in the game.

boiga
09-16-2008, 12:30 PM
hmm...I remember Harris getting burned and Kitna overthrew his WR for a sure TD early in the game. The thing with that play is that Roy Williams took too long at the line pulling a move to juke Al. This made him slower than his usual timing with Kitna on that play. If Al hadn't been there and Roy got a clean start off the line, he'd have caught that ball and likely scored 6.

The truth is that Roy Williams caught two balls for 25 yards when Harris was on the field. Al knocked down more passes than Williams caught. That's a Shut Down Corner caliber game for Al. It also explains why both Lions TD's and all three interceptions were thrown away from Harris' side of the field.