PDA

View Full Version : Predict the Score: New Orleans at Denver and others

Guiness
09-19-2008, 12:19 PM
New Orleans at Denver is going to make the Dallas/Philly game look like a defensive struggle. I put the over/under on this game damn close to 80, and think the final score will be 43-40 Denver!

On the other end of the scale is Atl at KC. KC is starting their 4th QB this year already! 13-7 anyone?

mission
09-19-2008, 12:30 PM
New Orleans at Denver is going to make the Dallas/Philly game look like a defensive struggle. I put the over/under on this game damn close to 80, and think the final score will be 43-40 Denver!

On the other end of the scale is Atl at KC. KC is starting their 4th QB this year already! 13-7 anyone?

The comment made me chuckle but then I thought; wait, how is that even possible? preseason included? still hilarious :lol:

As far as predicting the score... it takes all that I got to do the predict the score Packer threads. Somethin about predicting the score ... I hate it. :P

Guiness
09-19-2008, 12:41 PM
Bad wording...playing their 4th QB, not starting, of course.

wk 1
Huard, Croyle

wk 2
Thigpen, Huard, Haggans

Haggans is listed as a WR, but was a college QB, and has lined up under center for at least 3-4 plays - couple of runs, a completion and a sack.

Watch out for Ingle Martin to make an appearance!

SnakeLH2006
09-21-2008, 04:06 AM
At 2-0 and looking good, this topic is meaningless. WGAF?