PDA

View Full Version : Jennings

Tony Oday
09-19-2008, 03:01 PM
I really like this kid, Smart, Fast, Quick, Gets Seperation, Finds The Holes, and seems like a good kid. What I don't get is why just now the media is gushing about him? I mean is it because Lord Favre has left and the sky didn't fall? I mean I love that he is in Green and Gold and I hope he stays that way but he isn't even our number 1 WR.

MadtownPacker
09-19-2008, 03:23 PM
I think it has to do with the fact he had 12 bigtime TDs last season and is tearing up the league to start this season.

Hey, why the hell doesnt he have a TD yet? That damn JJ. :lol:

Tony Oday
09-19-2008, 03:28 PM
I think it has to do with the fact he had 12 bigtime TDs last season and is tearing up the league to start this season.

And DD!! I need those TDs in Fantasy! ;)

boiga
09-19-2008, 03:36 PM
I still find it amazing that of our 8 TD's so far this season, they were each scored by a different member of our team. Rodgers, B. Jack, Jones, Driver, Jordy, Woodson, Collins, and even Korey Hall have all run for a TD or caught one in the endzone.

But Jennings and Grant remain scoreless. Watch, on Sunday we're going to get scores from Donald Lee, Kuhn, Finley and Lumpkin. Jennings is such a gentleman that he'll wait for every other member of our offense to score before he selfishly takes one in himself.

cpk1994
09-19-2008, 03:55 PM
I still find it amazing that of our 8 TD's so far this season, they were each scored by a different member of our team. Rodgers, B. Jack, Jones, Driver, Jordy, Woodson, Collins, and even Korey Hall have all run for a TD or caught one in the endzone.

But Jennings and Grant remain scoreless. Watch, on Sunday we're going to get scores from Donald Lee, Kuhn, Finley and Lumpkin. Jennings is such a gentleman that he'll wait for every other member of our offense to score before he selfishly takes one in himself.Jennings would have had one if Jones hadn't stepped in front of him. :)

SnakeLH2006
09-21-2008, 02:58 AM

But Jennings and Grant remain scoreless. Watch, on Sunday we're going to get scores from Donald Lee, Kuhn, Finley and Lumpkin. Jennings is such a gentleman that he'll wait for every other member of our offense to score before he selfishly takes one in himself.

I ain't worried and Jennings. He can win games without scoring but he will have 12 tds after this year. Grant worries me. Seems to have a slightly sloppy work ethic and got paid. Oh well we got Lumpy! Go Lumps!

mmmdk
09-21-2008, 03:52 AM

I predict Jennings scores TD tonite! The more TDs the merrier and if Cowsies can't cover then it'll be a HUGE night for Packer WRs & Rodgers.

I know I predicted Cowboys over Packers but that's just my lowkey nature :lol:

packerbacker1234
09-21-2008, 04:34 PM
Well, lets see. As much hype that was made over the fantasy impact of ryan grant (who carried a lot of would not be playoff fantasy teams into the promised land), Jennings also had a stellar fantasy season. Sure, he had 50 or so catches... while missing 2 or 3 games.

Yes, he isn't our #1. Everyone in the league knows it is Driver, and if they forget about that, that he will kill you in coverage. However, Jennings is faster and is just like driver in the respect that he will take the hit to go over the middle. Having two WR's that can do that, one veteran, one youth filled, can really open your offense. Most WR's that are willing to go over the middle can't stretch the field, and Jennings can. Heck, Driver can do, but he seems to always be more the decoy to get jennings open deep.

The wr's work well together, and the l eague will gush any WR who has over 10 td grabs while missing a few games. Plus, his personalty does remind me a lot like Driver, who is now a two time probowl selection the last two years.