PDA

View Full Version : Official Game Thread Packers -V- Cowboys (Week 3, 2008)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

RashanGary
09-21-2008, 08:11 AM
I expect a hard fought game with two physical, explosive teams. The Packers should be well rested and schematically ready to play after the long turn around from last Sunday at noon. The Cowboys are turning around on a short week after Monday night. The slight scheduling advantage goes to the Packers this year.

On offense, Rodgers has to continue taking what the defense is giving. If they're playing 8 in the box maybe take a shot deep. If they're playing 2 deep maybe run the ball or hit the underneith soft spots in the zone. At the end of the day they just have to be crisp. Pass block, run block, catch the ball, get in the right play, make the right read, throw an accurate ball, etc. . . Excecute. They have the talent on offense to score. They just have to go out and play. Rodgers has to have a good day.

On defense, the Cowboys are going to get their yards and probably a lot of points too. However, the Packers should be able to capitalize on the occasional misque to get themselves in a few favorable down and distance situations where KGB, Kamp and Jenkins can pin their ears back. When this happens, they have to get to Romo with pressure whether it be from 4 or 5. They don't have to play crazy all of the time, but when the opportunity arises to take advantage of a 3rd and long they have to finish and they have to get pressure.

I think one area we really have an advantage is in the redzone. Al is the best corner in the NFL when he has help over the top. He can mug a reciever at the line and rare is it that a reciever runs a clean route or gets a clean release. Chuck is great at reading routes and breaking on the ball. When either have help over the top, it frees them up to play the most aggressive corner technique in football. Well, the back of the endzone is help over the top. There is no way to get torched deep because there is no deep. In this area of the field, we have the two best corners in the game and we can bring mega-pressure on Romo as well as having those extra defenders near the line to snuff out the run for loss of yards. The redzone defense is going to be key. If we don't give up the monster big play between the 20's, there is no reason to think we can't stiffen up in the redzone and save 4 points. Over the course of the game, I see this as the difference.

Finally, I've been long winded enough so I'll just say the Packers and Cowboys both have great special teams. Both teams have great returners. Both have great coverage guys. I'd give the Packers the slight edge with the young, fast, crazy cover guys but it's a slight edge and either team could come out ahead in this area. I don't think we can win if they beat us on ST's. It's a very important day to kick ass.

Bottom line:

-Just be crisp and excecute on offense. The Cowboys defense is beatable. Play good, smart football. That's how big games are won.

-Make sure to finish the job the couple times we get Romo in 3rd and long. It will probably only happen 2 or 3 times in the game, but we have to go on the attack when their backs are against the wall.

-Count on our corners in the redzone when we know they can't get beat deep. Bring extra blitzers and harrass Romo in this area of the field. The result should be field goals or interceptions, not touchdowns.

-Win the ST's battle. Stop their dynamic guys and get ours off.

Cowboys 26 (4 FG's and 2 TD's)
Packers 30 (3 FG's and 3 TD's)

Iron Mike
09-21-2008, 08:37 AM
Bottom line:

-Just be crips

http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/crips-45442.jpg

#1 in tha hood, G.

BallHawk
09-21-2008, 04:57 PM
BUMP TO SAVE THE GAME.

DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT.

mission
09-21-2008, 05:02 PM
BUMP TO SAVE THE GAME.

DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT.

i didnt know this was the OFFICIAL thread :lol:

i so know the rules too, just um... forgot :(

Rastak
09-21-2008, 05:04 PM
BUMP TO SAVE THE GAME.

DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT.

i didnt know this was the OFFICIAL thread :lol:

i so know the rules too, just um... forgot :(

Not your fault...whomever was supposed to start it was laying down on the job.

MadtownPacker
09-21-2008, 05:04 PM
#1 in tha hood, G.Herll nah dog, you trippin.

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/8532/grovemk7.jpg

BallHawk
09-21-2008, 05:06 PM
Nothing says gangsta like a video game made by a bunch of whities. Is that Saints Row?

Rastak
09-21-2008, 05:07 PM
Nothing says gangsta like a video game made by a bunch of whities. Is that Saints Row?

You know the race of the developers?

Brando19
09-21-2008, 05:08 PM

Or San Andreas.

mission
09-21-2008, 05:10 PM

You know the race of the developers?

I personally don't but have worked for two development houses in the past and we had one black dude on the team (@ neversoft) :P

you can tell cuz brothas dont wear the cholo top button flannel shirt thing ... maybe in oakland or somethin but yeh, not where i live... :lol:

Rastak
09-21-2008, 05:29 PM
This should be a great game.

Packers beat Minnesota in a close game at home, with the wonderful Tarvaris Jackson at QB for Minnesota. They beat a putrid Detroit team, depite trailing with 7 to go.

Trying to spin it negative? A little but to be honest I am impressed. At home and Rodgers playing well it should be a very competative game.

RashanGary
09-21-2008, 05:38 PM
I'm pumped, but I've been watching football all damn day and I'm getting a bit tired of it. I did walk on the treadmill (injured knee, can't run) for 45 minutes. Other than that I've done almost nothing.

I love football though. I can watch any football game and it's better than a Brewer game or Bucks game for me.

Rastak
09-21-2008, 05:39 PM
I'm pumped, but I've been watching football all damn day and I'm getting a bit tired of it. I did walk on the treadmill (injured knee, can't run) for 45 minutes. Other than that I've done almost nothing.

I love football though. I can watch any football game and it's better than a Brewer game or Bucks game for me.

Ditto.

Harlan Huckleby
09-21-2008, 06:04 PM
inactives
11 QB Brian Brohm (Third QB)
20 S Atari Bigby
22 CB Pat Lee
35 FB Korey Hall
68 T Breno Giacomini
82 WR Ruvell Martin
71 G Josh Sitton
99 DE Jeremy Thompson

Wells is active but is not going to play except in emergency

mission
09-21-2008, 06:05 PM

Ditto.

Same for me. Im just kinda lifting weights in the studio to kill some boredom. It's kind of like jail.

I dont lift for like an hour a day. I just kinda lift lazily all day whenever I get bored... seems to be working.

I NEED THIS DAMN GAME TO START!#%!#!

Pacopete4
09-21-2008, 06:06 PM
I hate that the game goes by so fast.. I wait all week to watch and then it seems like it comes and goes like it didnt even happen

Harlan Huckleby
09-21-2008, 06:07 PM
you could tape the game and watch it in slow mo

Pacopete4
09-21-2008, 06:08 PM
you could tape the game and watch it in slow mo

haha.. good suggestion

Rastak
09-21-2008, 06:09 PM

Ditto.

Same for me. Im just kinda lifting weights in the studio to kill some boredom. It's kind of like jail.

I dont lift for like an hour a day. I just kinda lift lazily all day whenever I get bored... seems to be working.

I'm doing some 12 ounce curls but with a gap between the games I may grab my Martin acoustic and play a few tunes.

Pacopete4
09-21-2008, 06:11 PM
Rodgers had an interview and sounded good but boy did they make it as fruity as possible, i hate when they do that shit

Partial
Heading to my dads to watch the game now. Should kick ass. Go Pack go! :alc: :alc: :alc: :alc: :alc: :alc: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow:

mission

Ditto.

I'm doing some 12 ounce curls but with a gap between the games I may grab my Martin acoustic and play a few tunes.

missed the liquor store yesterday and georgia laws keep em closed on sunday.. sucks.. sober, smokin some smoke, bout it .. heh..

record me some riffs!

RashanGary
09-21-2008, 06:13 PM
If anyone likes to listen to decent Packer radio talk you can go to thefan1075.com and listen live. They have a pregame show right now. They have a decent show from 9am-11am that I listen to at work and another from 4pm-6pm. It's mostly Packer talk. It's on right now. It's not ground breaking, but it helps get the Packer fix while at work and right now if you want to kill time before the game.

Rastak
09-21-2008, 06:13 PM

Ditto.

missed the liquor store yesterday and georgia laws keep em closed on sunday.. sucks.. sober, smokin some smoke, bout it .. heh..

record me some riffs!

No can do, I'm a bass player who just dabbles on the guitar. I can play a few tunes on the guitar....a bunch Led Zep mainly.

mission
09-21-2008, 06:15 PM
ok so jam some 8 bar bass riffs.. i love incorporating acoustic/at least organic stuff!! :rock:

Rastak
09-21-2008, 06:17 PM
ok so jam some 8 bar bass riffs.. i love incorporating acoustic/at least organic stuff!! :rock:

I've got Cubase and a line 6 tone port here so I'll whip something up.

:D

mission
09-21-2008, 06:19 PM

I've got Cubase and a line 6 tone port here so I'll whip something up.

thats all ya need! just dont clip the inputs... right around -6 db will keep it soundin good!!

keep it dry/no FX 8-) thx dude (you'll get your credits if anything happens with it!)

esoxx
09-21-2008, 06:20 PM
I'm geeked for the JustinHarrell post-game meltdown. Win, lose or draw it's always entertaining. :glug: :glug: :)

mission
09-21-2008, 06:21 PM
If anyone likes to listen to decent Packer radio talk you can go to thefan1075.com and listen live. They have a pregame show right now. They have a decent show from 9am-11am that I listen to at work and another from 4pm-6pm. It's mostly Packer talk. It's on right now. It's not ground breaking, but it helps get the Packer fix while at work and right now if you want to kill time before the game.

nice one, preciate it!

mission
09-21-2008, 06:21 PM
I'm geeked for the JustinHarrell post-game meltdown. Win, lose or draw it's always entertaining. :glug: :glug: :)

hopefully HIS liquor stores are open today :lol:

boiga
09-21-2008, 06:23 PM
I like this pregame show myself: http://www.620wtmj.com/home/ondemand/7442381.html

It's WTMJ. They're about to have a pregame interview with M3.

RashanGary
09-21-2008, 06:24 PM

Not gonna happen any more. I was pissed off and frustrated becasue of how Brett treated Ted Thompson and how people gave him excuses for everythign he did. Ted has done nothing but give his heart and sole to this team and do the best job he could do. He never tried to hurt anyone but had a QB with a very big name trying to gun him down. I just thought it was bullshit and wrong.

That said, I'm over it. It's nobodys fault here. I spent the last few weeks trying to rub TT's success in to the people here when I really want to see it rubbed in Brett's face. I'm sure when Brett sees the Packers success he hates it so I can get some satisfaction in that. There is no need to try to be a dick to peiople here about it.

boiga
09-21-2008, 06:27 PM
Notably out for the game: Bigby and Ruvell.

Wells is back but won't start.

RashanGary
09-21-2008, 06:27 PM

hopefully HIS liquor stores are open today :lol:

They are :)

That week that I really went nutzo I made a half time visit to the liquor store. It hink it was just after 9:00 or something like that on Monday night. I tried to buy a bottle of wine but they said it was too late. I told them I used to be from upper michigan and we had no such attrocities. The lady laughed. I ended up buying beer and got more than drunk enough, as you call can attest.

esoxx
09-21-2008, 06:28 PM

Not gonna happen any more. I was pissed off and frustrated becasue of how Brett treated Ted Thompson and how people gave him excuses for everythign he did. Ted has done nothing but give his heart and sole to this team and do the best job he could do. He never tried to hurt anyone but had a QB with a very big name trying to gun him down. I just thought it was bullshit and wrong.

That said, I'm over it. It's nobodys fault here. I spent the last few weeks trying to rub TT's success in to the people here when I really want to see it rubbed in Brett's face. I'm sure when Brett sees the Packers success he hates it so I can get some satisfaction in that. There is no need to try to be a dick to peiople here about it.

Dayum. Hopefully 4and12to12and4 shows up then.

RashanGary
09-21-2008, 06:29 PM
Notably out for the game: Bigby and Ruvell.

Wells is back but won't start.

We'll probably never be healthier than this. Dallas is pretty healthy too. It's a pretty straight up, fair fight. May the best team win.

boiga
09-21-2008, 06:31 PM
We'll probably never be healthier than this. Dallas is pretty healthy too. It's a pretty straight up, fair fight. May the best team win.

Given Witten and Barber, I'd be a lot happier if Bigby were in. That said, Rouse has a chance to make a statement today. If he plays well today, he'll be a starter for someone next year. If he screws up, he'll be a backup for us and that's it.

mission
09-21-2008, 06:41 PM
packer fans live chat if anyone interested ... good folks.. (delete if this is against rules or something)

http://www.packershome.com/index.php?name=IRCChat&file=popup&host=irc.freenode.net

Guiness
09-21-2008, 07:00 PM
Just watching the pregame show highlights - pumped for the game!

They just showed the Balt highlights, and commented on how Flacco is the first rookie QB since ('74?) to win his first two starts. But I'm looking at his line - 129yds, 0TD, 2INT and I'm thinking - it wasn't him that won those games!!!

Pacopete4
09-21-2008, 07:04 PM
Just watching the pregame show highlights - pumped for the game!

They just showed the Balt highlights, and commented on how Flacco is the first rookie QB since ('74?) to win his first two starts. But I'm looking at his line - 129yds, 0TD, 2INT and I'm thinking - it wasn't him that won those games!!!

you're right.. it was the team... TEAMS WIN GAMES

Rastak
09-21-2008, 07:14 PM
Okay, timne to turn off the musikladen video from 1975 and put on the game!

Rastak
09-21-2008, 07:16 PM
So does Madden burst into tears?

pbmax
09-21-2008, 07:18 PM
Time for my coronary! :lol:

Lurker64
09-21-2008, 07:18 PM
Man, I'm nervous. I have to keep telling myself "it's week 3, it doesn't matter what happens in week three" but boy oh boy do I want to beat the Cowboys.

RashanGary
09-21-2008, 07:19 PM
All I have is Corona. Just snapped a Corona and lime.

I'm gonna stop at two ;)

Rastak
09-21-2008, 07:19 PM
Man, I'm nervous. I have to keep telling myself "it's week 3, it doesn't matter what happens in week three" but boy oh boy do I want to beat the Cowboys.

At home, you got a good shot.....great game to gague real progress.

gbgary
09-21-2008, 07:23 PM
GO PACK!!

Guiness
09-21-2008, 07:25 PM
wtf Grant!

pbmax
Seattle game?

Rastak
Nice run....minus the fumble of course....

GBRulz
NOT the start that I wanted.

imscott72
09-21-2008, 07:26 PM
Dammit Ryan!! :x

PackerTimer
That sucks.

imscott72
Seattle game?

don't say that because he'd had to do it again... :cry:

bobblehead
I think at least one poster said you don't pay him until he proves it for at least 8 games this season.

pbmax
Good to get the butterflies out earlier

Lurker64
Just like the Seahawks game. Let's finish this like the Seahawks game.

pbmax
09-21-2008, 07:27 PM
good point

Seattle game?

don't say that because he'd had to do it again... :cry:

PackerTimer
Holding them to a field goal would be huge.

GBRulz
I'm glad to hear that Woodson is covering TO instead of Harris.

imscott72
Held to field goal..Small victory there..

red
nice job d

PackerTimer
09-21-2008, 07:28 PM
Good job by the D.

The Gunshooter
Let's hope Grant runs angry now like in the Seattle game.

GBRulz
ok...only a FG. Way to hold them, D.

Guiness
just before the fumble, they were comparing Romo and Rodgers - how they both sat on then bench for 3 yrs, and how they're both doing well, despite not being rated as 'franchise QB's' coming out.

pbmax
09-21-2008, 07:29 PM
8 mil 2 years is not much for player piece of mind and a starting running back. After that, he make piddly or gets cut if he stinks. No reason to wait eight games.

That was also a good hit by Adam Jones.

I think at least one poster said you don't pay him until he proves it for at least 8 games this season.

gbgary
3.......could be worse. dammit!!

time for Grant to redeem himself.

GBRulz

Let's hope that it doesn't take two fumbles this time, though !!

Rastak
09-21-2008, 07:30 PM

Peterson set the bad hammy mark at 77.

Harlan Huckleby
09-21-2008, 07:30 PM
James Jones has lousy hands - he shows that week in and out.

I'd rather see Jordy Nelson out there.

pbmax
09-21-2008, 07:31 PM
Except that Madden thinks Wood cover like HArris. Woodson doesn't bump. He floats.

Also means JSO was wrong about Al still drawing the coverage.

Blackmon needs to pick a lane and get up to speed, stop dancing on kickoffs.

I'm glad to hear that Woodson is covering TO instead of Harris.

PackerTimer
The playmaker.

pbmax
Would it be wrong to say I wanbt to bear children with Jennings?

:lol:

gbgary
nice play!!

Rastak
09-21-2008, 07:32 PM
Nice play by Jennings....

Guiness
2yd pass, and what, 10yds after the catch?
Nice

PackerTimer
Would it be wrong to say I wanbt to bear children with Jennings?

:lol:

Not at all.

Rastak
Nice

Yaccity yac!

PackerTimer
Nice

It was more like 20 yards after the catch.

The Gunshooter
09-21-2008, 07:33 PM
Back-up safety is down. Throw the damn ball.

pbmax
09-21-2008, 07:34 PM
If they lay off him like that, he'll have 100 yds in slants alone. And they all (D) overplayed to catch and run to the inside.

gbgary
09-21-2008, 07:34 PM
Nice

they're gonna come after AR so everything is gonna have to be quick.

Lurker64
09-21-2008, 07:35 PM
On the radio they said that Jones got hurt, any word on him?

gbgary
Grants running well.

Guiness

I was thinking the same, but he got out to the 25 both times

Lurker64
09-21-2008, 07:36 PM

Nelson actually returned the first one, I didn't see who got the second one. They might be kicking away from Blackmon.

pbmax
09-21-2008, 07:37 PM
Ware on Tauscher. Cowboys been watching film :D

PackerTimer
Does Grant look like he has a little more burst tonight than he did the first two weeks? That hammy must be healing up nicely.

pbmax
Thought that one looked goofy.

Nelson actually returned the first one, I didn't see who got the second one. They might be kicking away from Blackmon.

pbmax
09-21-2008, 07:38 PM
That was Reggie working the hammy healing mojo.

Does Grant look like he has a little more burst tonight than he did the first two weeks? That hammy must be healing up nicely.

The Gunshooter
09-21-2008, 07:40 PM
driver was open too on that 3rd down

pbmax
Wow, good FB block and still go t drilled on that run.

gbgary
we need seven here!!!!!!!!

pbmax
09-21-2008, 07:41 PM
He flushed to the wrong side but no bad throw. Not the worst thing to happen.

The Gunshooter
09-21-2008, 07:42 PM
Good job by Rodgers to just take the loss.

Lurker64
09-21-2008, 07:42 PM
That's what we call a coverage sack, you could see he was looking to run it up the middle for a split second, but that window closed quickly.

RashanGary
09-21-2008, 07:43 PM

For sure. NIce drive. Packers are playing as well as the Cowobys right now, maybe better but we havn't seen much of their offense just yet.

pbmax
Best thing about that drive? Defense off the field.

RashanGary
Best thing about that drive? Defense off the field.

yep. Over the course of the game all of those time consumng drives add up. Small win now, could snowball later.

bobblehead
I liked that we ate the clock and kept their offense off the field, now if they are not in rythem we can get a stop and do it again.

red
09-21-2008, 07:44 PM

he was out of the box. he should have just thrown it out of bounds

but it turned out alright

gbgary

For sure. NIce drive. Packers are playing as well as the Cowobys right now, maybe better but we havn't seen much of their offense just yet.

yup...used up some clock too.

gbgary
time for the Pack to get a turn over.

Guiness
09-21-2008, 07:45 PM
That Dallas KR ST - different look, all in a line as opposed to a wedge.

Didn't seem to work so well.

Lurker64
09-21-2008, 07:46 PM
Grr... I hate it when we lose contain. I wish Bigby was playing tonight.

pbmax
Kampman got sealed by the TE

The Gunshooter
TO held Woodson you dummy Madden.

PackerTimer
I'm not sure I've ever seen a more blatant hold.

red
god damnit. get up al

Guiness
Holy drop! That was horrible

edit: uh oh. Harris down

pbmax
09-21-2008, 07:47 PM
Oh Oh

Lurker64
Fuck, is that Harris down?

RashanGary
fuck

GBRulz
Looked like holding on TO

Scott Campbell
Get up Al.

gbgary
two drops by wide open wrs. dammit....al's hurt.

RashanGary
09-21-2008, 07:48 PM
Get up Al.

wind knocked out :prayer:

red
GET BACK TO THE FUCKING GAME

Brando19
Get the hell up! Tramon can't cover these WR's!

red
09-21-2008, 07:49 PM
hawk knocked the shit out of him

Gunakor
Al looks okay, he'll be back in after a play or two.

Lurker64
Well he looks fine, just got laid out by Hawk...

red
i hate mike carey

Guiness
09-21-2008, 07:50 PM
better be no call on Jenkins. Barber was up and running, and no whistle! :evil:

Brando19
C'mon Hawk! Save the hits for the Cowgirls!

Rastak
Great non call.

gbgary
COME ON PACKER D!!

red
good, harris back in

Gunakor
Al back into the game.

pbmax
09-21-2008, 07:51 PM
Lambeau is in Wisconsin?

GBRulz
09-21-2008, 07:51 PM
I can hear the crowd from my house....they are really pumped up tonight!

red
09-21-2008, 07:52 PM
Lambeau is in Wisconsin?

lambeau is all around us

Lurker64
Great non call.

Yeah, it would be a really bad precedent if you start calling late hits on guys after the ball carrier gets back up and tries to run if it's ambiguous whether he's down by contact.

red
I can hear the crowd from my house....they are really pumped up tonight!
been drinking all day

gbgary
09-21-2008, 07:53 PM
look for the pass over the middle here

pbmax
09-21-2008, 07:53 PM
Poppinga has to bury that TE

Brando19
09-21-2008, 07:54 PM
THey're running all over us today!

GBRulz
no face mask on TO?

Gunakor
Wow, I'm not sure I'd trust my second string WR to throw into double coverage like that...

red
that was like double pass interference

pbmax
09-21-2008, 07:55 PM
Who whiffed on him?

Lurker64
Uh oh, Barnett dinged.

gbgary
dang it they had him back there.

Brando19
Does anyone else think Barnett's shoulder was out of socket?

imscott72
the tackling is horrible tonight so far..

Bretsky
Barber is that good

The Gunshooter
Barnett has a stinger.

red
damnit

now barnett

be nice to have that hodge guy right about now

Rastak
Marion the Barbarian....go Gophers!

pbmax
Rouse hit Barnett's shoulder. Then Collins beats three defenders himself for a trip tackle

gbgary
09-21-2008, 07:56 PM
COME ON PACKER D!!

PackerTimer
09-21-2008, 07:56 PM
Rouse hit Barnett's shoulder. Then Collins beats three defenders himself for a trip tackle

That was a nice play. Collins has been a beast this year.

pbmax
09-21-2008, 07:57 PM
We still can't end the third down problems.

PackerTimer
Witten is tough.

Charles Woodson
Saccckkk AK

pbmax
Good play AK

Brando19
Kampy with another sack.

Lurker64
Marion the Barbarian....go Gophers!

Nice sack by Kampman... go Hawkeyes!

The Gunshooter
That rush 4 crap has got to quit. All it does is wear down your defense.

red
09-21-2008, 07:58 PM
OMG, they figured it out

play man, and give the cb safety help over the top

its a miracle

pbmax
Good sign, Al is tackling! Who is playing MLB?

gbgary
Witten is tough.

gotta hold him up at the line too. can't let him just run free.

imscott72
Good tackle there by Harris..

Lurker64
I don't like to see Harris on the sideline on third and long.

gbgary
COME ON PACKER D!!

Charles Woodson
Yea nice tackle Al, but shaken up again?

Charles Woodson
09-21-2008, 07:59 PM
PICKKKKKKK DAMNN right Nick!

red
GO NICK

imscott72
Nick!!!! WOOHOO

Brando19
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COLLINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gbgary
woo hoo

Charles Woodson
COME ON PACKER D!!

Seems to have answered

Gunakor
Wowzers.

Guiness
Nice sack AK, and great job not giving up the corner and making the tackle by Harris.

Geez though, converted on 3 and 5 and 3rd and 8.

The Gunshooter
Collins finally caught the damn ball.

GBRulz
AWESOME!!!

I'm thinking that Jessica must be in the house !!!

gex
INT
woooohoooo

PackerTimer
That was a nice play. Collins has been a beast this year.

I repeat.

pbmax
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOO

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOO

Get down!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Never mind!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

red
nice pick, gutsie bringing it out of the endzone there

Bretsky
INT

Nice job Collins

Signs of being a playmaker :!:

Scott Campbell
09-21-2008, 08:00 PM
Nick Collins = BALL MAGNET

Gunakor
Collins finally caught the damn ball.

Two games in a row even!

gbgary
now a nice long drive for a td

imscott72
Good grief!! Hang on to the fucking ball!!

PackerTimer
That's the third time we've had a fumbled snap this year. That need's to get fixed.

gex
09-21-2008, 08:01 PM
Past midfield too nice runback

Edit oops back on the other side of the 50 :(

pbmax
Oxymoron? :lol:

red
collins is looking like he's finally taken that next step that we all have been waiting for

Brando19

Ummmmmm..... :lol:

The Gunshooter
There goes the once a game fumbled snap. They do that so the defense thinks they are incompetent and then wham, 70 yard play.

bobblehead
Anyone in wisconsin here me screaming take a knee in the endzone?

Guiness
Collins got hands when?

Wow, did he ever run out of gas at the end of that return. They called it a 61yd return. That's as the crow flies. I put it at 100yd+ of running :lol:

pbmax
Don't go Ray Rhodes on us yet!

That's the third time we've had a fumbled snap this year. That need's to get fixed.

Rastak
nice pick, gutsie bringing it out of the endzone there

Yep, but it paid off. I always think conservative on plays like that.

Harlan Huckleby
09-21-2008, 08:02 PM
Is Barnett out for the game?

Other than Al HArris's excellent tackle, doesn't seem like the Packers can stop Barber.

gbgary
There goes the once a game fumbled snap. They do that so the defense thinks they are incompetent and then wham, 70 yard play.

sounds good to me!!

pbmax
See previous page! :lol:

Anyone in wisconsin here me screaming take a knee in the endzone?

bobblehead

MM press conference: "we're going to work on that and get it fixed"

PackerTimer
09-21-2008, 08:03 PM

Ray Rhodes. I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Charles Woodson
Other than Al HArris's excellent tackle, doesn't seem like the Packers can stop Barber.
True but it looks like they cant stop jennings!

red
WOW, great pass

imscott72
Wow Favre like.. :D

pbmax
09-21-2008, 08:04 PM
4-like? :shock: :lol:

Brando19
That was very Brett Favre like.

PackerTimer
Was that a jump pass?

Gunakor
Did WHAT?!

gbgary
way to go AR!!

GBRulz
SWEET play by Rodgers

mmmdk
Too many fumbles

Guiness
Nice slipperyness displayed by Rodgers

gbgary
LET'S GO PACK!!

Rastak
Jump pass Rodgers!

Tony, your new jump pass QB!

Lurker64
09-21-2008, 08:05 PM
Jump pass Rodgers!

Well, somebody in the north needed that moniker and you knew it wasn't going to be Gus.

gbgary
09-21-2008, 08:05 PM
first down please

GBRulz
09-21-2008, 08:06 PM
damnit Jones

red
hold the fucking ball jones

Brando19
DARN IT! Oh well....3 points hopefully.

pbmax
Jones is back and immediately fails to secure the ball.

Charles Woodson
well here goes it goes, 6-3

Lurker64
Jones needs to work on holding onto things.

gbgary
3!!

Harlan Huckleby
two passes to James Jones, two drops.

Brando19
09-21-2008, 08:07 PM
Jordy needs to be the number 3.

The Gunshooter
Jones has been snakebit since the CHI game.

pbmax
We need a Mason Crosby fan club to let the kid know we appreciate the lack of quotes from him in the paper about having four different holders in the last six months! :lol:

red
i've said it before, and i'll say it many more times

FG's are worthless in the first half

they do just as much for the other team, momentum wise, as they do for you

bobblehead
I see that emerging as the year goes on, I can't believe JJ's hands looked so good last year early and now he can't catch a cold.

imscott72
Invalid session? Anyone else constantly getting this error??

Harlan Huckleby
Jones has been snakebit since the CHI game.

I don't think Jones was ever very good, he just looks the part.

GBRulz
09-21-2008, 08:08 PM
We need a Mason Crosby fan club to let the kid know we appreciate the lack of quotes from him in the paper about having four different holders in the last six months! :lol:

HAHAHAHA

Iron Mike

That's his second for the game. :evil:

bobblehead

I'll say it once, a 3 point lead is better than a 3 point deficit

Brando19

Yeah but it's his first since being hurt earlier in the game.

Lurker64

But if a freak lightning storm causes them to have to call the game and evacuate Lambeau field in the next couple minutes, we win!

Charles Woodson

Its hard to take you serious with that avatar :lol:

GBRulz
09-21-2008, 08:09 PM
two passes to James Jones, two drops.

to his defense, the first pass was under thrown, but he should have had the 2nd one, no doubt.

pbmax
? Last year's NFC CHampionship could have used a first half figgie

Guiness
was that sound I just heard Jordy cheering when MM told Jones he's now the #4 WR?

red

I'll say it once, a 3 point lead is better than a 3 point deficit

3 point lead means nothing in the second quarter

bobblehead

First one was in the dirt, I can forgive it, this one was for a first down in the red zone between the numbers, I see a Jordy as the #3 future.

The Gunshooter
09-21-2008, 08:10 PM
Jolly is lucky he wasn't flagged

Charles Woodson
09-21-2008, 08:10 PM
What the fuck was that, missed sack, forced fumble recovered and ran

red
09-21-2008, 08:11 PM
well, thats a messed up play

Charles Woodson
Jolly is lucky he wasn't flagged

CW wasnt so lucky..

Rastak
That was some funky stuff there.....

The Gunshooter
barber is a beast

bobblehead
09-21-2008, 08:12 PM
This is the most physical I have seen our defense play in a long time.

red
09-21-2008, 08:12 PM
harris just cramping