packinpatland
09-21-2008, 05:27 PM
:lol: Can I just tell you all how the Patriots have made my day? :lol:

Sorry B..........

Bretsky
09-21-2008, 05:29 PM
:lol: Can I just tell you all how the Patriots have made my day? :lol:

Sorry B..........

no problem; they looked terrible today. Defense as well.

Robert Meachem is looking good though

MJZiggy
09-21-2008, 05:57 PM
So fine, your guy finally looks good and the curse hits the rest of the team!!! :lol:

esoxx
09-21-2008, 06:29 PM
How'd that shit sandwich taste Mr. Bellichick?

RashanGary
09-21-2008, 06:31 PM
I don't understand why people hate BB. He's one of my favorite coaches. Take away Brady and the way they play is exactly how I hope the Pcakers would play. They're smart and nasty. That's what you want from football players.

esoxx
09-21-2008, 06:32 PM
Because he's an unethical cheating bastard, that's why.

RashanGary
09-21-2008, 06:33 PM
Because he's an unethical cheating bastard, that's why.

Oh yeah :) :)

I tend to put that on Brady because he's the one that has to use it in the game, but I don't like Brady so maybe it's an irrational thing on my part.

Pacopete4
09-21-2008, 06:34 PM
He's definitely in my snake category in the NFL... BB, TT.... theres gotta be some connection besides winning and having the same letter initials

RashanGary
09-21-2008, 06:36 PM
He's definitely in my snake category in the NFL... BB, TT.... theres gotta be some connection besides winning and having the same letter initials

I thought Favre and TT snide remarks were off limits because of the drama. People love Favre and a few of us are big TT supporters. It just causes drama. Now I feel the need to make a remark about FAvre to get you back ;)

Pacopete4
09-21-2008, 06:37 PM

I thought Favre and TT snide remarks were off limits because of the drama. People love Favre and a few of us are big TT supporters. It just causes drama. Now I feel the need to make a remark about FAvre to get you back ;)

But I also said something nice about TT.. he wins, so that equals it out and allowed me to point out that he's a creepy snake :lol:

RashanGary
09-21-2008, 07:06 PM

But I also said something nice about TT.. he wins, so that equals it out and allowed me to point out that he's a creepy snake :lol:

Fair enough :lol:

packinpatland
09-21-2008, 07:07 PM
Speaking of snakes, and I don't mean to hijack the thread, but I was trimming hedges this morning and this is what I found!
Scared the beejeezus out of me!
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s229/packinpatland/058x_edited-1.jpg

OK........back to BB being a snake....... :wink:

MJZiggy
09-21-2008, 07:10 PM
PIPL that sight would lead me to consider giving up on the hedges and going in the house for a while...What kind of zoom lens did you use to shoot them from 200 yards?

packinpatland
09-21-2008, 07:14 PM
Didn't use a zoom :lol: ! Want to see the spider ones I got too? :lol:

GBRulz
09-21-2008, 07:16 PM
I think PIP drank a bottle of wine before she went into her garden this morning!

packinpatland
09-21-2008, 08:06 PM
I think PIP drank a bottle of wine before she went into her garden this morning!

Did not!..................needed one AFTER tho :wink:

Iron Mike
09-21-2008, 08:16 PM
Speaking of snakes, and I don't mean to hijack the thread, but I was trimming hedges this morning and this is what I found!
Scared the beejeezus out of me!
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s229/packinpatland/058x_edited-1.jpg

OK........back to BB being a snake....... :wink:

Jesus, those are garter snakes........my kids used to bring those in the house. Not harmful at all.

MJZiggy
09-21-2008, 08:49 PM
You're divorced, right Mike? Now I understand...

packinpatland
09-21-2008, 09:56 PM
"Jesus, those are garter snakes........my kids used to bring those in the house. Not harmful at all"

I know that.....but when they're just all of a sudden 'there'.... :shock:

Now............back to who's the snake.............