PDA

View Full Version : Bigby is doubtful, Collins is questionable.

packers11
09-25-2008, 11:31 AM
www.rotoworld.com

Packers SS Atari Bigby (hamstring) didn't practice Wednesday and is likely out for a second straight week.

Aaron Rouse should get the nod against the Buccaneers on Sunday.

Source: Milwaukee Journal Sentinel

Packers FS Nick Collins underwent tests Wednesday to determine whether he injured a disk in his back or simply suffered a strain in Week 3.

Collins has been limited in practice this week and isn't sure if he'll be able to play on Sunday. Those test results should give us all a better idea.

Source: Milwaukee Journal Sentinel

packers11
09-25-2008, 11:31 AM
this could be a disaster missing two starting safeties against the bucs... :(

PackerTimer
09-25-2008, 12:27 PM
this could be a disaster missing two starting safeties against the bucs... :(

And a starting CB. Losing 3/4's of the secondary is not good. It's almost certain we'll be down two guys, hopefully Collins can lace em up.

Gunakor
09-25-2008, 02:32 PM
Rouse is banged up also, and I've read there's a fairly good chance he could be ruled out as well. If he can't play, and Collins is ruled out as well, then the starting safeties against Tampa would be Charlie Peprah and Jarrett Bush.

Harlan Huckleby
09-25-2008, 02:53 PM
Packers can win a high-scoring game if they have to.

LEWCWA
09-25-2008, 04:40 PM
Injuries go a long way in determining seasons. The Pack was pretty lucky last year, we are seeing a little more this season early. This is when you find out if you really have decent depth!

Kyle.McCarroll
09-25-2008, 06:57 PM
Injuries go a long way in determining seasons. The Pack was pretty lucky last year, we are seeing a little more this season early. This is when you find out if you really have decent depth!

Exactly. We're in trouble if Jarrett Bush EVER has to play.

I'm on board the "Draft William Moore" bandwagon. Yes, I'm already thinking draft. I'm always thinking draft. :D

Kyle.McCarroll
09-25-2008, 07:20 PM
But then again I'm on board the "Sign Nnamdi Asomugha" train too.

Kyle.McCarroll
09-25-2008, 07:21 PM
But then again I'm on board the "Sign Nnamdi Asomugha" train too. He's THE BEST CORNER in football.