PDA

View Full Version : NFC North Injury Report

Rastak
09-26-2008, 10:27 PM
Per ESPN Blog:

CHICAGO BEARS

* Out: None

* Doubtful: T Chris Williams (back)

* Questionable: DT Tommie Harris, PR/KR Devin Hester, WR Brandon Lloyd (hip)

* Probable: DE Alex Brown (ankle), CB Nathan Vasher (shoulder)

What it means: Based on what Hester said this week, it seems more likely that he'll miss a second consecutive game. The Bears are hoping Lloyd will be ready to play. Harris is a question mark but might get a week off to rest his knee.

GREEN BAY PACKERS

* Out: CB Al Harris (spleen)

* Doubtful: S Atari Bigby (hamstring), WR James Jones (knee), RB Kregg Lumpkin (hamstring), FB Korey Hall (knee)

* Questionable: None

* Probable: T Chad Clifton (knees), S Nick Collins (back), DE Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila (knee), S Aaron Rouse (knee), G Josh Sitton (knee), CB Charles Woodson (toe)

What it means: There was some good news for the Packers' secondary, which will at least have Collins available. Harris won't play and Bigby is expected to sit out, also. Jones, Lumpkin and Hall aren't expected to play.

MINNESOTA VIKINGS

* Out: S Madieu Williams (neck)

* Doubtful: None

* Questionable: LB Vinny Ciurciu (knee), DE Ray Edwards (shoulder), RB Adrian Peterson (hamstring), WR Sidney Rice (knee), RB Chester Taylor (foot)

* Probable: OL Artis Hicks (elbow)

What it means: Rice should be ready to play. The same goes for Edwards, Peterson and Taylor. The only question mark is Ciurciu, who is primarily a special teams player.

BallHawk
09-26-2008, 10:33 PM
Ruvell Martin is healthy. :D

Rastak
09-26-2008, 10:38 PM

Could be a 100 yard game for the lad!

BallHawk
09-26-2008, 10:40 PM

I'm debating whether I should make a Ruvell Martin sign. If he scores a Touchdown I'm almost guaranteed to get on TV. I mean, I'll be the only one with a Ruvell sign, they have to put me on TV.

Rastak
09-26-2008, 10:45 PM

I'm debating whether I should make a Ruvell Martin sign. If he scores a Touchdown I'm almost guaranteed to get on TV. I mean, I'll be the only one with a Ruvell sign, they have to put me on TV.

Going to the game? Cool.

Enjoy!

BallHawk
09-26-2008, 10:47 PM
Believe it or not, first regular season Packer game I'm going to in my life. :oops:

Freak Out
09-26-2008, 11:35 PM

You have to do it! Considering the money you spent to get the ticket you better make the most of the situation.

BallHawk
09-26-2008, 11:50 PM
Alright. If you see a kid with a Ruvell "Give 'em Hell" Martin sign......it's me.