PDA

View Full Version : I blame the annoucers

pittstang5
09-28-2008, 03:48 PM
Why? Why? Why? Why did they consistently have to remind us, that coming into this game, Rodgers has yet to throw an INT. Everytime they mentioned it....BOOM...INT! Bastards!!!

At least the loss can be chalked up to turnovers and not the play of the defense. Granted both sides didn't play as well as I would have liked, but you can't turn the ball over four times and expect to win....not with this team.

I really thought the banged up secondary, especially with Harris out would be the demise of this team. I'm really surprised/frustrated with Rodgers. Didn't he learn anything from Favre......YOU CAN'T THROW OVER THE MIDDLE LATE!

Jimx29
09-28-2008, 03:52 PM
He looked like a scared gibbon out there.
5-11 here we come

Packers4Ever
09-28-2008, 04:55 PM
He looked like a scared gibbon out there.
5-11 here we come

On the more optimistic side, I thought Woodson played a heck of a game, didn't you guys?

Aaron Rodgers has headed the Packers for 4 games now plus what little
he picked up in Dallas last year. I think it's too early to start counting up his faulta and mistakes - he's handled the game and himself
very well up to now - and the cooperation wasn't always the best. Did you see him have to jump off and move someone from OL back into place before they could play?
Our experienced OL....... :oops:
Next Sunday, the Falcons ~ ~