PDA

View Full Version : PLAY BROHM!

Brando19
09-28-2008, 06:15 PM
If we keep the two rookie QB's...I wanna see Brohm play over Flynn if Rodgers can't go. Despite what happened in the preseason...Brohm can play. He lit it up at Louisville and I believe given the chance, he'll light it up at Green Bay.

Now who's on board?!?

Rastak
09-28-2008, 06:16 PM
If we keep the two rookie QB's...I wanna see Brohm play over Flynn if Rodgers can't go. Despite what happened in the preseason...Brohm can play. He lit it up at Louisville and I believe given the chance, he'll light it up at Green Bay.

Now who's on board?!?

There is a reason he wasn't in there today. GB staff would have him as number two in a heartbeat if they thought it was the right thing to do.

packerbacker1234
09-28-2008, 06:18 PM

Now who's on board?!?

You mean "despite what he was able to do against NFL backups with NFL backups, he should start because in College, a couple years ago, he was pretty good"

Yeah, and Matt Flynn won a National Championship last year. Argument over. besides, every QB int he NFL lit it up in College, they wouldn't be here otherwise.

Pacopete4
09-28-2008, 06:22 PM
and your quarterback, from central florida.... #1, DAAAAAAAANNNNTEEEEEE CULLLLLLLLPEEEEEEPPPPEEEEERRRRRR!

puke :doh:

Brando19
09-28-2008, 06:25 PM

Now who's on board?!?

You mean "despite what he was able to do against NFL backups with NFL backups, he should start because in College, a couple years ago, he was pretty good"

Yeah, and Matt Flynn won a National Championship last year. Argument over. besides, every QB int he NFL lit it up in College, they wouldn't be here otherwise.

He lit it up last year, thank you. Hey...can't I have something to cheer?