PDA

View Full Version : Separated shoulder for A-Rod?

digitaldean
09-28-2008, 06:17 PM
Per JSO...

A-Rod thinks he has a separated or dislocated shoulder, more tests to come tomorrow.

http://www.jsonline.com/watch/?watch=1&date=9/28/2008&id=46780

mmmdk
09-28-2008, 06:34 PM
I waited on purpose on this; could've been posted 1½ hours ago.

It hardly Packer fans anymore.

Rastak
09-28-2008, 06:36 PM

? Not sure what you are saying...

Scott Campbell
09-28-2008, 06:36 PM

Yup.

mmmdk
09-28-2008, 06:39 PM

Did you miss the gloating, Ras?

Sorry your team lost; even if it's a NFC North foe.

Rastak
09-28-2008, 06:39 PM

Yup.

Maybe you could translate....

Fuck, watching Bryant talk about his dead son. That bloody sucks.

Rastak
09-28-2008, 06:40 PM

Can't gloat when my lads got their ass kicked.

GrnBay007
09-28-2008, 06:40 PM

Yup.

Yep, sad!!

mmmdk
09-28-2008, 06:42 PM

Can't gloat when my lads got their ass kicked.

Not you - the BF fans & bipolar onliners who's trying to pick a fight. The anti-Packer backers!

And I'm not talking about the PR girls going all wet on Brett :lol:

mmmdk
09-28-2008, 06:44 PM

Yup.

Yep, sad!!

Very!

GrnBay007
09-28-2008, 06:46 PM

Excuse me?

Rastak
09-28-2008, 06:48 PM

Sorry, I got it now.

Not sure they were really gloating.

mmmdk
09-28-2008, 06:52 PM

Excuse me?

Sorry if I offended you. Just saying I ain't aiming at you gals; you got better ying & yang with Favre vs Packers thing.

Rastak
09-28-2008, 06:53 PM
NBC claims to have info on Rodgers....coming up shortly I guess....on the postgame.

Pacopete4
09-28-2008, 06:54 PM
NBC claims to have info on Rodgers....coming up shortly I guess....on the postgame.

what are the odds they tell us he said that he feels its seperated or dislocated? haha

mmmdk
09-28-2008, 06:55 PM
Good night; it's 2:00am here & Cowies got skinned :D

Rastak
09-28-2008, 06:57 PM
They think it's a subluxation. Partial disclocation but his strength is fine.

GBRulz
09-28-2008, 07:03 PM

I wonder what they would know that Fox doesn't? He was just talking and said there will be tests tomorrow and if there is any way he can go, he'll be ready to go.

Rastak
09-28-2008, 07:04 PM

I wonder what they would know that Fox doesn't? He was just talking and said there will be tests tomorrow and if there is any way he can go, he'll be ready to go.

Oops!!!!

It was Fox. Yea, the same message you just said...his strength is fine.

mmmdk
09-28-2008, 07:05 PM

...I thought a fox was smart!?

mmmdk
09-28-2008, 07:06 PM

Oops!!!!

It was Fox. Yea, the same message you just said...his strength is fine.

..never question da fox!

wist43
09-28-2008, 08:17 PM
Here I haven't been on here in forever... and I comment that I'm shocked that A-Rod is still upright...

No sooner do I say that...

Anyone for power football??? Everyone enjoy watching the OL get the crap kicked out of them week after week???

You know me... I just love finesse football, :)

LL2
09-29-2008, 09:22 AM
I sure hope we find out today that Rodgers just has a sore shoulder and will play Sunday. Rest him the entire week, and give Brohm and Flynn practice time with the starters.

GoPackGo
09-29-2008, 10:28 AM
"I was getting it diagnosed on the sidelines and we got an interception so I ran back out there," Rodgers said of returning for the Jennings play. "When I threw the touchdown pass, I was in some pretty intense pain. We got the lead back, I tried to throw on the sidelines but just couldn't do it."

Thats not a good sign. The Packers are screwed

Rastak
09-29-2008, 10:31 AM
"I was getting it diagnosed on the sidelines and we got an interception so I ran back out there," Rodgers said of returning for the Jennings play. "When I threw the touchdown pass, I was in some pretty intense pain. We got the lead back, I tried to throw on the sidelines but just couldn't do it."

Thats not a good sign. The Packers are screwed

I read that. Why did McCarthy let him "run back out there" if his shoulder was injured? McCarthy and Thompson both said they were comfortable with the QB situation but their actions seemed to indicate otherwise.

mraynrand
09-29-2008, 10:32 AM
Here I haven't been on here in forever... and I comment that I'm shocked that A-Rod is still upright...

No sooner do I say that...

Anyone for power football??? Everyone enjoy watching the OL get the crap kicked out of them week after week???

You know me... I just love finesse football, :)

Yeah, you gotta like the fact that the Packers can't run the ball against a seven mad front. 1 first down in 12 drives. One play from the offense after the first drive. That's just horrendous.

Still, your buddy Barnett seems to have disappeared.....

LL2
09-29-2008, 11:24 AM
Any news out there on his shoulder?

MOBB DEEP
09-29-2008, 11:48 AM
Any news out there on his shoulder?

He decided to man up, get hooked on pain killers, enter rehab, womanize throughout wisconsin, win THREE straight mvp, and go on a 16 year starting streak that includes a SB win and record-setting performances (along with waffln about retirement)

MOBB DEEP
09-29-2008, 11:49 AM
ok, that was overkill....

LL2
09-29-2008, 12:25 PM
Not bad though.

Kyle.McCarroll
09-29-2008, 02:31 PM
http://blogs.nfl.com/2008/09/29/rodgers-has-shoulder-sprain/

Aaron Rodgers suffered a right shoulder sprain during the Packers’ 30-21 loss to the Buccaneers on Sunday, Packers coach Mike McCarthy said during his Monday news conference.

“He will rehab today and tomorrow, and we’ll have a better idea on Wednesday,” McCarthy said. “We will make sure both Matt (Flynn) and Aaron (Rodgers) are ready to play. Wednesday’s important.”

I guess this is good news?

Harlan Huckleby
09-29-2008, 04:24 PM

Aaron Rodgers suffered a right shoulder sprain during the Packers’ 30-21 loss to the Buccaneers on Sunday, Packers coach Mike McCarthy said during his Monday news conference.

“He will rehab today and tomorrow, and we’ll have a better idea on Wednesday,” McCarthy said. “We will make sure both Matt (Flynn) and Aaron (Rodgers) are ready to play. Wednesday’s important.”

I'd say the news is pretty much as expected. Sounds like Rodgers won't be effective for this week, but his arm isn't going to fall off.

MOBB DEEP
09-29-2008, 04:44 PM
i dont understand y packer coaches always get SO darn fat after a few years..mike looks disgusting and breathes hard when he talks

CARDIO idiot; and food aint THAT good piglet

BZnDallas
09-29-2008, 07:01 PM

yes wednesday is important!... GO BREWERS!!!