PDA

View Full Version : The Second Worse Thing

texaspackerbacker
09-28-2008, 06:24 PM
The worst thing about a loss like this, of course, is just that it IS a loss. The second worse thing about a loss like this, though, is having to put up with the God damned GLOATING of the shitheads pretending to be fans who have been so God damned negative all along.

Fuck 'em all. You scumbags know who you are.

Rastak
09-28-2008, 06:25 PM
The worst thing about a loss like this, of course, is just that it IS a loss. The second worse thing about a loss like this, though, is having to put up with the God damned GLOATING of the shitheads pretending to be fansa who have been so God damned negative all along.

Look at the bright side, you will be vindicated on your stance that Flynn is better than any other option and can stick it to your critics!

Brando19
09-28-2008, 06:27 PM
The worst thing about a loss like this, of course, is just that it IS a loss. The second worse thing about a loss like this, though, is having to put up with the God damned GLOATING of the shitheads pretending to be fans who have been so God damned negative all along.

Two GD's in one statement....football ain't that important buddy.

Pugger
09-28-2008, 06:27 PM
I hear ya. I won't even watch Jet highlights either. :P I don't give a rat's tail about Favre. But all is not lost. If the bares lose tonight, we're still in first place!! More good news! The queens and cowpies lose and the Brewers are in the playoffs!! 8-)

MJZiggy
09-28-2008, 06:32 PM
I hear ya. I won't even watch Jet highlights either. :P I don't give a rat's tail about Favre. But all is not lost. If the bares lose tonight, we're still in first place!! More good news! The queens and cowpies lose and the Brewers are in the playoffs!! 8-)

The Cowpies lost?? Damn, I need to respond to an e-mail from last week...

Brainerd
09-28-2008, 06:36 PM
Mother's have been known to inform their children repeatedly that crossing the street before looking both ways is to be avoided at all costs.

Are they being negative or are they trying to keep their children alive?

Scott Campbell
09-28-2008, 06:39 PM
Mother's have been known to inform their children repeatedly that crossing the street before looking both ways is to be avoided at all costs.

I think your mom tried to shove you in front of a bus.

MJZiggy
09-28-2008, 06:40 PM

The difference is that their children can hear them.