PDA

View Full Version : How bout them Cowboys?

Brando19
09-28-2008, 06:32 PM
I'm sad the Packers lost today, but the Cowboys losing helped a little. Everyone talking about the Cowboys are the best team in the NFL (and they might be), but losing to the Redskins has to take them down a notch. Can't wait to go to work tomorrow and tell most of my coworkers, "How bout them Cowboys?"

MJZiggy
09-28-2008, 06:34 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! That doesn't quite make up for the Packer loss, but it does make it a tiny bit easier.

I wonder if this is because the announcers were gushing about how strong the NFC is this year...? Bastards.

mraynrand
09-28-2008, 06:59 PM
I like to see the Cowboys lose, but it makes the Packers look a lot weaker. They can't beat a team at Lambeau that loses to the Redskins at Dallas. Packers are run of the mill right now.

Partial
09-28-2008, 09:21 PM
NFC East is the best division in football. All 4 teams are better than any team in the North.

MOBB DEEP
09-28-2008, 10:18 PM
NFC East is the best division in football. All 4 teams are better than any team in the North.

pack slightly better than skins (R.I.P. sean taylor)

packerbacker1234
09-28-2008, 11:11 PM
I'm sad the Packers lost today, but the Cowboys losing helped a little. Everyone talking about the Cowboys are the best team in the NFL (and they might be), but losing to the Redskins has to take them down a notch. Can't wait to go to work tomorrow and tell most of my coworkers, "How bout them Cowboys?"

I don't think it takes them down a notch. They are playing in the best division in football, and the Redskins could possibly win the other three divisions in the NFC running away if they were in them. There better then us, and better then most teams in the nfc. They just happen to play in the same division that all the other good NFC teams are in.

packerbacker1234
09-28-2008, 11:13 PM

No, were not slightly better. Their defense is as good, prolly better now due to our injuries, then our D. There offense CAN run the ball, and their QB has experience and patience.

They are an all around solid football team, as our the other three teams really. Yeah the bears got a big win against philly, but I doubt anyone really thinks the bears are better then philly.

MOBB DEEP
09-28-2008, 11:18 PM

No, were not slightly better. Their defense is as good, prolly better now due to our injuries, then our D. There offense CAN run the ball, and their QB has experience and patience.

They are an all around solid football team, as our the other three teams really. Yeah the bears got a big win against philly, but I doubt anyone really thinks the bears are better then philly.

we have beaten them 2 times in 3 years incldn last season when we played terrible

packerbacker1234
09-28-2008, 11:19 PM

we have beaten them 2 times in 3 years incldn last season when we played terrible

We haven't without Favre. Come on, you think this offense is the same as last season? Have you watched us play?

Just saying mate, right now, the Redskins are all around better football team then the packers, and that was evident today.