PDA

View Full Version : SNF Bears-Eagles

Pacopete4
09-28-2008, 07:29 PM
Kyle Orton looks good to start the game.. very nice catch by Olsen but may have been outta bounds

Pacopete4
09-28-2008, 07:46 PM
I'm just gonna post to myself...

tied at 7's

da bears look pretty good

Pacopete4
09-28-2008, 07:49 PM
maynard just punted like Frost did today.. eagles take over

Pacopete4
09-28-2008, 08:13 PM
Orton looks like he reverted back to his Purdue days... lookin good!

Pacopete4
09-28-2008, 08:49 PM
3 TD's in the first half for Orton.. he's tryin to match ole #4 I think

retailguy
09-28-2008, 08:59 PM
all paco. all the time. Not sure I'm up for that. :P

Pacopete4
09-28-2008, 09:00 PM

haha... i thought people would actually discuss this game since its a pretty good one but no one wants to talk to me :oops:

MOBB DEEP
09-28-2008, 09:02 PM

haha... i thought people would actually discuss this game since its a pretty good one but no one wants to talk to me :oops:

hester rules

QFT

Pacopete4
09-28-2008, 09:02 PM
im a big Orton fan from watchin him in college.. nice to see him doing well even though I wish it wasnt for the bears

retailguy
09-28-2008, 09:08 PM

we live with reputations we create.... don't worry, this too shall pass.

retailguy
09-28-2008, 09:09 PM
im a big Orton fan from watchin him in college.. nice to see him doing well even though I wish it wasnt for the bears

where did he go to college?

Pacopete4
09-28-2008, 09:09 PM

Purdue... he was a stud

Pacopete4
09-28-2008, 09:15 PM
http://drunkathlete.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/kyle_ortin_drunk1.jpg

http://drunkathlete.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/kyle_orton_drunk21.jpg

http://drunkathlete.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/kyle_orton_drunk41.jpg

http://drunkathlete.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/kyle_orton_chicago_bears_7_drunk_pictures1.jpg

http://drunkathlete.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/kyle_orton_chicago_bears_4_drunk_pictures21.jpg

http://drunkathlete.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/kyle_orton_chicago_bears_4_drunk_pictures1.jpg

http://drunkathlete.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/kyle_orton_chicago_bears_5_drunk_pictures1.jpg

http://drunkathlete.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/kyle_orton_chicago_bears_2_drunk_pictures1.jpg

http://drunkathlete.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/kyle_orton_chicago_bears_3_drunk_pictures1.jpg

retailguy
09-28-2008, 09:15 PM

Purdue... he was a stud

Huh. I didn't know that. actually, I've always liked Orton and never understood why the Bears didn't really give him a shot.

I see him as a Trent Dilfer type. I also like Trent. Watched him a lot when he was with the Seahawks. Dilfer is a big reason that Hasselbeck is a star.

Pacopete4
09-28-2008, 09:17 PM
http://drunkathlete.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/matt_flynn21.jpg

he could be our starter next week haha

MOBB DEEP
09-28-2008, 09:51 PM

hester rules

QFT

QFT

retailguy
09-28-2008, 09:52 PM

That's one scary chick. And the best reason I've seen for not drinking. :shudder:

Pacopete4
09-28-2008, 09:53 PM

That's one scary chick. And the best reason I've seen for not drinking. :shudder:

she kinda looks like the chick from the scary movies

Fosco33
09-28-2008, 09:54 PM
Bears D looks pretty solid as usual. I have them tops in NFC Central for power rankings... and they're holding up so far.

Pacopete4
09-28-2008, 09:55 PM
Bears D looks pretty solid as usual. I have them tops in NFC Central for power rankings... and they're holding up so far.

the bears will give us problems I think.. im going to the nov 16th game at lambeau

packers11
09-28-2008, 09:55 PM
Bears D looks pretty solid as usual. I have them tops in NFC North for power rankings... and they're holding up so far.

Fixed. :lol:

Pacopete4
09-28-2008, 10:11 PM
come on philly

MJZiggy
09-28-2008, 10:24 PM
What's the score?

Pacopete4
09-28-2008, 10:28 PM
24-21 bears with about 3 mins left and the bears have the ball on their own 6... 3rd down

MOBB DEEP
09-28-2008, 10:31 PM
DAYUM

Pacopete4
09-28-2008, 10:34 PM
from what Ive seen outta the Pack and Bears this year... the bears are a bit better than us right now..

MOBB DEEP
09-28-2008, 10:39 PM
...any given sunday...

Pacopete4
09-28-2008, 10:41 PM
big win for the bears... the nfc north wont be won very easily..

retailguy
09-28-2008, 10:47 PM

the bears will give us problems I think.. im going to the nov 16th game at lambeau

Tampa 2 - GB kryptonite..... Yes. Bears will be tough as always.

Partial
09-28-2008, 11:01 PM
Can we beat the Bears? I don't know. They look tough, fast and efficient like they did two years ago. A healthy Tommie Harris makes a huge difference.

packerbacker1234
09-28-2008, 11:06 PM
Bears had a better defense then us even when we were healthy. Now hurt, it's way better. Our offense was suppose to be the factor that made us the better team...

but the bears looked impressive. They can run. They don't turn over the ball. And they play D.

We can't run, we do turn it over, and our defense is getting more suspect by the game due to injuries..

At this point - the bears are the team to beat.

MOBB DEEP
09-28-2008, 11:22 PM
Bears had a better defense then us even when we were healthy. Now hurt, it's way better. Our offense was suppose to be the factor that made us the better team...

but the bears looked impressive. They can run. They don't turn over the ball. And they play D.

We can't run, we do turn it over, and our defense is getting more suspect by the game due to injuries..

At this point - the bears are the team to beat.

DOOM GLOOM

MOBB DEEP
09-28-2008, 11:24 PM
...any given sunday...

KC beat broncs for crying out loud!

PACK WILL B 11-5

Scott Campbell
09-28-2008, 11:26 PM

but the bears looked impressive. They can run. They don't turn over the ball.

Quick question - did you even bother to watch the game?

Dabaddestbear
09-29-2008, 01:12 PM

but the bears looked impressive. They can run. They don't turn over the ball.

Quick question - did you even bother to watch the game?
lol..Party pooper.

Yes, the Bears did turn the ball over 4 times....but still won against a very strong Eagles team, despite giving up 4 sacks also.
Now if we could actually get Orton to be able to connect on his deep passes that always seem to sail over the the WR's head when they are wide open then they will be complete.

mraynrand
09-29-2008, 01:15 PM
..but still won against a very strong Eagles team,

Westbrook?

Bossman641
09-29-2008, 01:23 PM

Westbrook?

Come on, Westbrook only accounts for like 70% of their total yards. He's harmless.

Dabaddestbear
09-29-2008, 01:23 PM

Westbrook?
Uh, we had Tommie Harris out the entire game.
Even trade.

Eagles defense Lead the NFL in Sacks, yards per game and yards per attempt..........pretty impressive that the Bears offense put up 24 points on them in my opinion.........
Only giving up 43 Yards per game on ground
Only averaging 2.2 yards per carry........
Westbrook doesnt play on defense...

Anymore excuses for why the Bears still stomped the Eagles in comparison to why the Packers the past two games have looked lost and incompetent?

Dabaddestbear
09-29-2008, 02:09 PM

Westbrook?

Come on, Westbrook only accounts for like 70% of their total yards. He's harmless.
And Tommie Harris is the leader and best D lineman we have by far. But the Bears still got pressure and did what they could against the run. like I said before ---even trade off.

Kyle.McCarroll
09-29-2008, 02:54 PM
Tommie Harris and Westbrook an even trade off??

:bs:

LEWCWA
09-29-2008, 03:04 PM
Can we beat the Bears? I don't know. They look tough, fast and efficient like they did two years ago. A healthy Tommie Harris makes a huge difference.

Tommie Harris didn't play in last nights game!

Dabaddestbear
09-29-2008, 03:06 PM

Let me see...
One is arguably one of the best (top 3) DT's and the other is a solid all around back but no where near the top 5 at his position. yeah you right...that dont make sense..lol.

Dabaddestbear
09-29-2008, 03:07 PM

Tommie Harris didn't play in last nights game!
And that what makes that victory that much sweeter..lol

arcilite
09-29-2008, 03:08 PM

Let me see...
One is arguably one of the best (top 3) DT's and the other is a solid all around back but no where near the top 5 at his position. yeah you right...that dont make sense..lol.

I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not.

But Brian Westbrook is a top 5 RB in the NFL.

You have to take into account how much of a threat he is in the passing game as well.

Kyle.McCarroll
09-29-2008, 03:10 PM

Let me see...

Please. He led THE ENTIRE NFL in Yards from Scrimmage last year.

Name me five RB's that are better than him.

MOBB DEEP
09-29-2008, 03:15 PM
dam the bears (cept my niga hester) but t. harris is a BEAST people...

Bossman641
09-29-2008, 04:19 PM

Let me see...

Cedric Benson
Rashaan Salaam
Curtis Enis

Scott Campbell
09-29-2008, 04:23 PM

Let me see...

You have to take into account how much of a threat he is in the passing game as well.

Why would a Bears fan know anything about Top 5 RB's?

Dabaddestbear
09-29-2008, 07:30 PM

Let me see...

LaDainian Tomlinson
Adrian Peterson
Marshawn Lynch
Marion Barber
Frank Gore
Michael Turner
Larry Johnson
Clinton Portis
Maurice Jones-Drew
Ricky Williams
Ronnie Brown

Just wanted to name a few more for good measure..No way he is Top 5!..lol.
Does having the most yards from scrimmage as a running back at one point in time make you a top tier RB? If so look at the Bears Forte so far this year in regards to all purpose yards. I guess he should be considered a top 5 RB already?..lol.

Dabaddestbear
09-29-2008, 07:36 PM

Let me see...

I dont know, maybe because as a Bears fan we are used to having a TOP running back come our way every now and then. Not just a RB that had "ONE" decent year, but several. Hey, by the way I believe the Bears have the most RB's in the Hall of fame. So I guess a Bears fan would have at least seen more great RB's play for Chicago than any other fan can say about their team. --- By the way how is your great savior Grant doing these days since he doesnt have Brett to load the box on him?
And dont look now, but the Bears have a pretty good all around back in Forte right now.

Pacopete4
09-29-2008, 09:27 PM

Let me see...

I dont know, maybe because as a Bears fan we are used to having a TOP running back come our way every now and then. Not just a RB that had "ONE" decent year, but several. Hey, by the way I believe the Bears have the most RB's in the Hall of fame. So I guess a Bears fan would have at least seen more great RB's play for Chicago than any other fan can say about their team. --- By the way how is your great savior Grant doing these days since he doesnt have Brett to load the box on him?
And dont look now, but the Bears have a pretty good all around back in Forte right now.

forte > grant as we speak...
orton = rodgers?