PDA

View Full Version : Didnt see the game

Charles Woodson
09-28-2008, 08:17 PM
So since i dont get the game, can someone filled me in on exactly what happened,
I saw A-Rod was 2:3, is he injured?
My boy CW took 1 back?
And my biggest question is the playing calling to blame for this?

cpk1994
09-28-2008, 11:27 PM
So since i dont get the game, can someone filled me in on exactly what happened,
I saw A-Rod was 2:3, is he injured?
My boy CW took 1 back?
And my biggest question is the playing calling to blame for this?

1. ARod has a shoulder injury

2. Yes your boy took on eback.

3. Everyone is to blame for this loss. It didn't matter what play they called.

Scott Campbell
09-28-2008, 11:29 PM
I don't blame our D. They played great. We had no running game, and the pass blocking sucked. A-Rod played bad.

Joemailman
09-28-2008, 11:42 PM
Arod had 3 picks, 2 were his fault. Could have had 2 more picked.

OL didn't look good.

Grant had 15 carries for 20 yards and had a fumble returned for a TB TD. He got worse as the game wore on.

Defense played well but had to play too much because of offensive ineptitude.

Freak Out
09-28-2008, 11:49 PM
Our defense played lights out considering the situation and kept us in the game. They were out there what seemed like a very long time and the line was toast by the 4th. Except for a fistful of plays the offense was slapped around all day. That said we still had a chance to win it late until Arod got hammered one last time.

mmmdk
09-29-2008, 04:57 AM
I don't blame our D. They played great. We had no running game, and the pass blocking sucked. A-Rod played bad.

I agree but I am very, very worried with the body count from yesterday.
Hawk sounds serious, hopefully not too seriously hurt. Jenkins is iffy for next week(s) plus Collins & Hunter were banged up. Rouse & Blackmon were dinged up but returned. KGB looks old too - no help for that...yet (I like Star Trek :lol: )!

MadtownPacker
09-29-2008, 08:49 AM
If you didnt see the game consider yourself lucky CW.

mraynrand
09-29-2008, 08:56 AM
Tampa stopped the running game with 7 men in the box - meaning they could play cover two even on run downs. The inability to run against 7 after the first series doomed the Packers. After the First Series, the offense had ONE PLAY the rest of the game. ONE DAMN PLAY and a total of ONE first down on 12 series. Defense was outstanding considering the position they were in due to HORRIBLE offensive and special teams (punt) play.[/img]

pbmax
09-29-2008, 09:54 PM
I wished I hadn't seen what I saw and still can't discuss it rationally. We opened with a nice drive that featured some nice runs and then everything went south.

Even when Grant's hammy was first hurt he didn't look this bad. I'll buy that Rodgers is too raw to cover up for some protection problems but what happened to the run blocking?

Coincidence? Two bad games in a row? We didn't run that bad against the Cowboys.

Coaching/Teaching, Coaching/Design, and Talent. I thought all were on our side. Now on the offensive side I am not sure of any of them.

The Leaper
09-29-2008, 09:58 PM
I think play calling was a bit of an issue. How many times do you run Grant on first down for no yardage before you decide to try something else?

Scott Campbell
09-29-2008, 10:10 PM
I think play calling was a bit of an issue. How many times do you run Grant on first down for no yardage before you decide to try something else?

Scott Campbell
09-29-2008, 10:11 PM
I wished I hadn't seen what I saw and still can't discuss it rationally.

Yeah, well you'll fit right in then.