PDA

View Full Version : Everytime the packers lose.

packers11
09-28-2008, 11:49 PM
The forum goes up in chaos and its like they are 0-4 with no signs of life. I am more worried about the injuries then the loss to Tampa. The Packers have an easier game next week at ATL and they can easily rebound, but the question for me is how many starters will be out...

Hopefully a lot will be learned from this game and the Packers come out full force against ATL.

Lets look at some positives -

T - Williams stepped up nicely...
Jennings looks like a top 10 receiver...
Woodson is arguably the best CB in the game...
Collins is forcing turnovers...

If A-Rod is healthy next week along with the other key starters (Hawk , and Jenkins) I expect a big rebound next week in ATL...

Sitting at 2-2 isn't so bad... It could be the right wake up call we need, remember the Giants in the beginning of last season? Come on guys, its only week 4 and people are about to jump off the ship...

Freak Out
09-28-2008, 11:51 PM
The game is in GB.....so that should help.

Pacopete4
09-28-2008, 11:51 PM
The forum goes up in chaos and its like they are 0-4 with no signs of life. I am more worried about the injuries then the loss to Tampa. The Packers have an easier game next week at ATL and they can easily rebound, but the question for me is how many starters will be out...

Hopefully a lot will be learned from this game and the Packers come out full force against ATL.

If A-Rod is healthy next week along with the other key starters (Hawk , and Jenkins) I expect a big rebound next week in ATL...

Sitting at 2-2 isn't so bad... It could be the right wake up call we need, remember the Giants in the beginning of last season? Come on guys, its only week 4 and people are about to jump off the ship...

I'm not sure people are really jumpin ship. I think a lot of people knew this was coming after Brett was gone but they are now having to be tortured by him throwing 6 tds in a game instead of him just being retired... we are a talented team, but we are NOT a 13 win team with Arod at QB... its just how it is..

Harlan Huckleby
09-28-2008, 11:54 PM
a lot of people knew this was coming after Brett was gone

Did you also predict Rodgers excellent games?

The Favre trolling in this forum is really disgusting. Where are the Bears trolls, they don't take themselves so seriously.

Pacopete4
09-28-2008, 11:56 PM

The Favre trolling in this forum is really disgusting. Where are the Bears trolls, they don't take themselves so seriously.

takin one piece of a sentence out of context gives u zero credibility... the quote meant we knew we were gonna take steps backwards and not win 13 games.. not that I predicted he'd suck nuts against tampa...

Scott Campbell
09-28-2008, 11:56 PM
The forum goes up in chaos and its like they are 0-4 with no signs of life.

Bed wetters tend to panic.

gex
09-28-2008, 11:59 PM

We could use some Vince and Curly trolls around here to. :D

Scott Campbell
09-28-2008, 11:59 PM
.........takin one piece of a sentence out of context gives u zero credibility...

Harlan may not have much credibility, but I think he's got tons more than you do.

Harlan Huckleby
09-29-2008, 12:01 AM
Scott Campbell may be a dick head, but he is not as big of a dick head as you, Paco.

Scott Campbell
09-29-2008, 12:02 AM
Scott Campbell may be a dick head, but he is not as big of a dick head as you, Paco.

I'm gettin all tingly you silver tongued devil.

Pacopete4
09-29-2008, 12:03 AM

im a dick.. get over it! but dont pull part of a sentence out and quote me and make up ur own meaning for what u think i meant.... thats just lame of u to try

Joemailman
09-29-2008, 12:05 AM
Harlan may be a jock sniffer, but not as much of a jock sniffer as Scott and Paco.

Scott Campbell
09-29-2008, 12:15 AM
Harlan may be a jock sniffer, but not as much of a jock sniffer as Scott and Paco.

........says the guy with the Chuck Woodson avatar.

cpk1994
09-29-2008, 12:16 AM

I'm not sure people are really jumpin ship. I think a lot of people knew this was coming after Brett was gone but they are now having to be tortured by him throwing 6 tds in a game instead of him just being retired... we are a talented team, but we are NOT a 13 win team with Arod at QB... its just how it is..No, but there is at least one who is acting like a troll.....

Pacopete4
09-29-2008, 12:17 AM

........says the guy with the Chuck Woodson avatar.

Dont rip on Campbell! He's the best poster on these boards, u will kneel before him.. he knows everything!

cpk1994
09-29-2008, 12:18 AM

The Favre trolling in this forum is really disgusting. Where are the Bears trolls, they don't take themselves so seriously.Agree.

Scott Campbell
09-29-2008, 12:19 AM
Dont rip on Campbell! He's the best poster on these boards, u will kneel before him.. he knows everything!

Your IQ just went up 15 points.

Harlan Huckleby
09-29-2008, 12:20 AM

im a dick.. get over it! but dont pull part of a sentence out and quote me and make up ur own meaning for what u think i meant.... thats just lame of u to try

i don;t think you are a dick, just a little....high strung.

i don't know what you are talking about, but you had a chance to correct the record. so stop whining.

Tony Oday
09-29-2008, 12:30 AM
I still think we need to get a little better at stuffing the run. Turnovers were huge today but the first pick hit B jack in a tough spot...his hands...the last one AR got blindsided. With Favre at the helm we would be right where we are if not worse. AR gives us the best chance to win given the injuries to Grant and the spotty play of our O line...

Harlan Huckleby
09-29-2008, 12:35 AM
Turnovers were huge today but the first pick hit B jack in a tough spot...his hands...

Well, five thumbs Nick Collins did a Willie Wood imitation today. Damn that was a beautiful interception, never thought he had it in him.

Scott Campbell
09-29-2008, 12:36 AM
Turnovers were huge today but the first pick hit B jack in a tough spot...his hands...

Well, five thumbs Nick Collins did a Willie Wood imitation today. Damn that was a beautiful interception, never thought he had it in him.

Though he dropped another easy one.

Harlan Huckleby
09-29-2008, 12:38 AM
true, but that is the "dog bites postman" story. we're hear to discuss the "postman bites dog" angles.

Partial
09-29-2008, 07:11 AM
god kills a kitten.

packerbacker1234
09-29-2008, 07:13 AM
My issue isn't being 2-2, my issue is that we have yet to beat a team that is even decent. Minny and Detroit are just really bad football teams. Dallas is pretty darn good, and the bucs are somewhere in the middle. We haven't beaten even a middle of the road team.

That is hwy everyone is worried. We have yet to show with our new QB that we can wina gainst anything other then the worst teams in the NFC.

MOBB DEEP
09-29-2008, 07:40 AM
The game is in GB.....so that should help.

as long as it doesnt snow and VICK DA GREAT doesnt suit up...

MOBB DEEP
09-29-2008, 07:43 AM

i warned u harlan