PDA

View Full Version : LORD FAVRE STILL #1...

MOBB DEEP
09-29-2008, 11:38 AM
...currently he's NUMBER 1 in the nfl in touchdown passes and NUMBER 1 in qb efficiency...

WOW; this in spite of the fact that he came to camp late (only played in 2 pre-season games), he's still geln with his new team/system/offense, he hasnt fully grasped the playbook (dumb hick), mangini is ultra conservative (e.g., 3 straight run plays on goal line vs pats), and he's old as dirt (lol)

what a start; team is only going to get better as season progresses...just imagine Lord and the jets in week 10....WHEW!

packers11
09-29-2008, 11:39 AM
:roll:

Joemailman
09-29-2008, 11:55 AM
Okay MOBB. You can go back to your Brett Favre inflatable doll now.

MOBB DEEP
09-29-2008, 11:59 AM

he he...

just thought folks would be interested in his progress; 16 years of service for the green and gold.....

MOBB DEEP
09-29-2008, 11:59 AM
:roll:

love ur avatar

Zool
09-29-2008, 12:03 PM

he he...

just thought folks would be interested in his progress; 16 years of service for the green and gold.....

Ahh yes, but this is why there's a Favre thread. You smoke yourself retarded?

Goat
09-29-2008, 12:06 PM
...currently he's NUMBER 1 in the nfl in touchdown passes and NUMBER 1 in qb efficiency...

WOW; this in spite of the fact that he came to camp late (only played in 2 pre-season games), he's still geln with his new team/system/offense, he hasnt fully grasped the playbook (dumb hick), mangini is ultra conservative (e.g., 3 straight run plays on goal line vs pats), and he's old as dirt (lol)

what a start; team is only going to get better as season progresses...just imagine Lord and the jets in week 10....WHEW!

you are dumb!

packers11
09-29-2008, 12:07 PM
both teams are 2-2... don't make it seem like he the Jets are 4-0... Get back to me at the end of the season.

packinpatland
09-29-2008, 12:23 PM

Where can I get one of those? :oops: :lol:

Tarlam!
09-29-2008, 12:31 PM

I get embarressed when you say stuff like that! I met your hubby!! :oops:

GBRulz
09-29-2008, 12:39 PM

I have a life sized cardboard cutout of him. Not quite as good as inflatable though, i suppose :lol:

Bossman641
09-29-2008, 01:11 PM

he he...

He didn't have to smoke.

packinpatland
09-29-2008, 02:05 PM

.......then you know I'm just josh'n :lol:

MOBB DEEP
09-29-2008, 02:31 PM
stephen a smith is the biggest favre hater of all time (outside of this SO CALLED packer forum of course - he he)... on espn first take he was CLEARLY upset that Lord had such a phenomenal day, stating that it will only increase the media's "love affair" w/brett and how he cant stand it...

omg, he even said "maybe favre wasnt really as hurt as it was publicized,"
indicating that it will lead to more urban legends about media darling brett...lol

"he had no visual limp or crutches while walkn into the stadium smiln and wavn like a politician" - LOL

can we say VICODIN...?!

or maybe hgh/roids...

btw, coles dropped what would have been a SEVENTH td pass in the end zone...WOW

bobblehead
09-29-2008, 02:55 PM
He actually matched his career high...interception game. Just think if he hadn't retired and shunned working out all offseason and acted like he was above the team...he might be doing this for US!!

MOBB DEEP
09-29-2008, 03:01 PM
ahhh, at least stephen a smith admitted GB made a mistake in choosing arod over Lord #4....

"clearly rodgers looks to be a lil bit in over his head"

he stated what i posted during pre-season and as recently as yesterday; that scouting reports will negatively impact his progress, bringing him back down to earth. "people have figured him out!"

he says of TT it "had to be sumthn personal as to why u let favre go. was this (arod) the reason? he doesnt have the ability that brett favre has shown u. and when u consider pack got to nfccg last year and u have this veteran squad that's capable of competing for a championship, personal issues have no business gettn in the way of business decisions. should've considered the interest of the other 52 players..."

WOW, even the haters can recognize the NONSENSE...

thanx a bunch TED (INFAMY) THOMPSON

DAYUM...!!!

MOBB DEEP
09-29-2008, 03:03 PM
He actually matched his career high...interception game. Just think if he hadn't retired and shunned working out all offseason and acted like he was above the team...he might be doing this for US!!

jus think if bulls management had better memories of jordan's legacy...bulls havnt done squat since turning their back on the man who put them on the map...

MOBB DEEP
09-29-2008, 03:06 PM

btw, he and deanna DID work out at the hi school...he he

Kyle.McCarroll
09-29-2008, 03:07 PM
ahhh, at least stephen a smith admitted GB made a mistake in choosing arod over Lord #4....

"clearly rodgers looks to be a lil bit in over his head"

he stated what i posted during pre-season and as recently as yesterday; that scouting reports will negatively impact his progress, bringing him back down to earth. "people have figured him out!"

"SAS analyzing the NFL"; the epitome of being "over your head".

SAS shouldn't open his mouth unless he's talking about the NBA.

MOBB DEEP
09-29-2008, 03:10 PM

he he...

oops, forgot about that thread my man

Harlan Huckleby
09-29-2008, 04:42 PM
I have a life sized cardboard cutout of him. Not quite as good as inflatable though, i suppose :lol:

what are you doing with a cardboard cutout of PIP's husband?

this thread is strange and off topic and certainly belongs in the garbage can.

MOBB DEEP
09-29-2008, 04:50 PM
oh, favre was OBVIOUSLY the oldest to throw 6 tds in game...

anyone have the graphic comparing the stats of arod and lord? i had it on tivo'd espn first take but deleted it

Scott Campbell
09-29-2008, 04:55 PM
anyone have the graphic comparing the stats of arod and lord?

Favre is preferred by AARP members by a 3:1 margin.

MOBB DEEP
09-29-2008, 08:17 PM

how is it "strange?" it's simply about favre's nfl rank in td's and qb rating....

MOBB DEEP
09-29-2008, 08:18 PM

you are dumb!

lol...b/c?

MOBB DEEP
09-29-2008, 08:21 PM

o, ure a girl? thought u were male

MOBB DEEP
09-29-2008, 08:24 PM

ok harlan, i hadnt read the posts on here b4 questioning why u called thread OT. i thought favre fans were posting good info about his emergence as best qb thus far

packinpatland
09-29-2008, 08:57 PM

o, ure a girl? thought u were male

:lol:

Dabaddestbear
09-29-2008, 09:10 PM

jus think if bulls management had better memories of jordan's legacy...bulls havnt done squat since turning their back on the man who put them on the map...
Thats the exact example I tried giving you packer fans when they thought it would be ok after Brett left. As a Bulls fan I am still hoping we get anything even half of what Jordan was.

Zool
09-29-2008, 09:35 PM

Thats the exact example I tried giving you packer fans when they thought it would be ok after Brett left. As a Bulls fan I am still hoping we get anything even half of what Jordan was.

Well hopefully for Favre's sake, he does better for the Jets than Jordan did for the Wizards.

MadtownPacker
09-29-2008, 09:41 PM
You guys leave old Mobb alone. This thread is reparations for when his Great, Great, Great, Great Grandpa had to work hard in the field of some plantation.

I cant wait for my descendants to cash in on when I worked in the fields picking grapes.

Iron Mike
09-29-2008, 10:25 PM
I cant wait for my descendants to cash in on when I worked in the fields picking grapes.

Grapes grow in the field? I thought they grew in a vineyard. :wink:

bobblehead
09-29-2008, 10:44 PM
You guys leave old Mobb alone. This thread is reparations for when his Great, Great, Great, Great Grandpa had to work hard in the field of some plantation.

You were paid subpar slave wages, therefore it wasn't technically slavery....no reperations for you!!

MOBB DEEP
09-29-2008, 10:45 PM

great analogy; although football is ultimate team sport. rarely can 1 cat make the difference like in roundball

btw, bird trumps jordan...

MOBB DEEP
09-29-2008, 10:47 PM

Well hopefully for Favre's sake, he does better for the Jets than Jordan did for the Wizards.

jordan did avg over 20 points here tho and the city LOVED him of course

MOBB DEEP
09-29-2008, 10:48 PM

lmbo

Tyrone Bigguns
09-29-2008, 10:49 PM

Not a chance. Mobb's gggg grandpa was lazy and shiftless like mobb...worked in the house.

MadtownPacker
09-29-2008, 11:05 PM

Grapes grow in the field? I thought they grew in a vineyard. :wink:The "vineyard" is that nice picture you see on the wine bottle your snobby ass drinks from. There are no oak barrels and big breasted maidens walking around in a real grape field. And yes, it is a field no matter how you try to glorify it.

MadtownPacker
09-29-2008, 11:10 PM

You were paid subpar slave wages, therefore it wasn't technically slavery....no reperations for you!!Got me there.

MadtownPacker
09-29-2008, 11:11 PM

Not a chance. Mobb's gggg grandpa was lazy and shiftless like mobb...worked in the house.hahahaha!! TB you are an ass but this post is gold!! :lol: :lol:

MOBB DEEP
09-29-2008, 11:18 PM

Not a chance. Mobb's gggg grandpa was lazy and shiftless like mobb...worked in the house.

got me there; my hands r softer than my mexican secretary's

MOBB DEEP
10-01-2008, 06:44 AM
wow...in 4 games favre has 12 td's (again, leading the NFL) whereas the jets had 15 td's in ALL OF LAST SEASON....think the jets' fans are happy about the trade?

one man's trash...

MOBB DEEP
10-02-2008, 12:52 PM
how could this thread possibly be at the bottom? like ther's SO many more betr things to post about hosers...

SIGH.....

KYPack
10-02-2008, 02:24 PM

Grapes grow in the field? I thought they grew in a vineyard. :wink:The "vineyard" is that nice picture you see on the wine bottle your snobby ass drinks from. There are no oak barrels and big breasted maidens walking around in a real grape field. And yes, it is a field no matter how you try to glorify it.

Yes, poor 'ol Mad was a man out standing in his field.

MadtownPacker
10-02-2008, 09:54 PM
how could this thread possibly be at the bottom? like ther's SO many more betr things to post about hosers...

SIGH.....Why are you just being a straight up ass man? You made the Favre thread and people are RESPECTING other by trying to stick to it. No, you dont have to. You can make whatever threads you want that are football related but the lack of courtesy by one who claims such class is a tired act. I myself do like tracking what he is doing by I dont see the need to rub it in people faces for the sole purpose of getting a reaction and yes that is what you want. Only thing I dont understand is why.

Bretsky
10-02-2008, 10:56 PM
At first I hated the Brett the Jet thread idea but now I find it outstanding and a great source for those who want to follow him. It's even better if the Anti Favre people don't come in there and cut him down.

I hated the posters rubbing AROD's outstanding play from week one and two in some of our faces....and I was undoubtedly one that wanted Favre to come back.

I surely want AROD to succeed but it's always been my view I can be a fan of both and ripping on Favre lacks class.

I remember my irritation and will do my best not to stoop to the same antics if/when Favre excels and AROD struggles.

MadtownPacker
10-02-2008, 10:58 PM
Damn the weekend hasnt even started and Bretsky's already drunk???

GrnBay007
10-03-2008, 12:03 AM
At first I hated the Brett the Jet thread idea but now I find it outstanding and a great source for those who want to follow him. It's even better if the Anti Favre people don't come in there and cut him down.

I hated the posters rubbing AROD's outstanding play from week one and two in some of our faces....and I was undoubtedly one that wanted Favre to come back.

I surely want AROD to succeed but it's always been my view I can be a fan of both and ripping on Favre lacks class.

I remember my irritation and will do my best not to stoop to the same antics if/when Favre excels and AROD struggles.

:tup:

Sef0r
10-03-2008, 03:49 AM
I for one want Favre and Rodgers to succeed.

Favre because I am a fan and Rodgers because I am a Packers fan. I am not yet as big a fan of Rodgers as I am of Favre.

Was it good to let him go? No. Was it smart? Yes, of course it was. He may be doing well right now but who knows how he would have played under MM. He may be doing this well because he is trying to prove a point...then again this is probably just how he would have played with the Packers.

They had a QB in Rodgers who they felt with all that tutoring was capable of succeeding like Romo did after he sat for 3 years. This is about the future of the team, it was a smart move to give Rodgers the main job. We wont know how great of a move it is until closer to the end of the season. Why? Because you cannot really give him 2 seasons to succeed like you would a rookie a 1st year starter.

MOBB DEEP
10-03-2008, 05:12 AM
[quote=MOBB DEEP]how could this thread possibly be at the bottom? like ther's SO many more betr things to post about hosers...

SIGH.....Why are you just being a straight up ass man? You made the Favre thread and people are RESPECTING other by trying to stick to it. No, you dont have to. You can make whatever threads you want that are football related but the lack of courtesy by one who claims such class is a tired act. I myself do like tracking what he is doing by I dont see the need to rub it in people faces for the sole purpose of getting a reaction and yes that is what you want. Only thing I dont understand is why

dang, u're sayn im being "classless?"

i think thats a leap but i respect your motive and intention

not like i bash arod when his performace is sub-par and i dont condsider going ouside the brett thread PERIODICALLY to be rubbn him in people's face (not like im the media - he he)

no way its for reaction (i dont think posters are THAT thin-skinned anyway; mad if favrve does well and cnt stand to hear it?). its just that some things i hear or read i think would be interesting to anyone who logs on here and i know some dont visit that lone thread...

and OF COURSE #4 detractors (to bretky's chagrin) DO come on that thread and spew a lil negativiy (i wont go all the way to calln them classless tho)

apples to oranges somewhat but personally, i think the vulgarity here is more reprehensible than startn a peripheral favre thread but i'd imagine no forum is perfect

apologize

gex
10-04-2008, 07:35 PM

Those last 2 paragraphs are straight up TRUTH. 8-)

SnakeLH2006
10-04-2008, 11:41 PM

Oh god...Time to refire the Arod and Brett Stats thread. Look for it. :lol:

MOBB DEEP
10-05-2008, 04:54 PM

actually i never see favre groupies bash arod; its ALWAYS bn the other way around. it appears those that dont like how farve handled everything dont wana see him succeed; or at least not hear about it here. what type o mentality is that? i want everyone to succeed at whatever they do and be as happy as possible. i wouldnt wish ill on anyone. especially not some one who's done NUTHN to me personally

packerbacker1234
10-05-2008, 05:05 PM
I for one want Favre and Rodgers to succeed.

Favre because I am a fan and Rodgers because I am a Packers fan. I am not yet as big a fan of Rodgers as I am of Favre.

Was it good to let him go? No. Was it smart? Yes, of course it was. He may be doing well right now but who knows how he would have played under MM. He may be doing this well because he is trying to prove a point...then again this is probably just how he would have played with the Packers.

They had a QB in Rodgers who they felt with all that tutoring was capable of succeeding like Romo did after he sat for 3 years. This is about the future of the team, it was a smart move to give Rodgers the main job. We wont know how great of a move it is until closer to the end of the season. Why? Because you cannot really give him 2 seasons to succeed like you would a rookie a 1st year starter.

Romo's situation is note even Remotely similar to Rodger's. Remember Quincy Carter? That was a young QB who was the future of the franchise for the cowboys. Unfortunatly he got in too much off the field trouble and parcels had to send him packing. Romo was on the team at the time.

Romo had to play out of necessity - but he was not in any plan to ever start for the Cowboys.

th87
10-05-2008, 05:21 PM

actually i never see favre groupies bash arod; its ALWAYS bn the other way around. it appears those that dont like how Favre handled everything dont wana see him succeed; or at least not hear about it here. what type o mentality is that? i want everyone to succeed at whatever they do and be as happy as possible. i wouldnt wish ill on anyone. especially not some one who's done NUTHN to me personally

You're blind, biased, or both then.

Iron Mike
10-05-2008, 05:28 PM

Two paragraphs, or two sentences??? :P

MOBB DEEP
10-12-2008, 09:50 AM

actually i never see favre groupies bash arod; its ALWAYS bn the other way around. it appears those that dont like how Favre handled everything dont wana see him succeed; or at least not hear about it here. what type o mentality is that? i want everyone to succeed at whatever they do and be as happy as possible. i wouldnt wish ill on anyone. especially not some one who's done NUTHN to me personally

You're blind, biased, or both then.

NOPE; i only see bashn of TT for DUMB move....

btw, lord favre still leading nfl in passer rating and is #1 in afc in td tosses. bengals' secondary in for a long day (ny bretts' offense went into bye week on an extrmely high note and bretts had TWO weeks to study playbook and cincy's schemes....), vet brett will remind young squad that bills' loss symbolizes that division is WIDE OPEN for the takn if they take advantage of home games vs avg-to-below avg teams