PDA

View Full Version : GB Press Conference Monday @12:15 CDT

GBRulz
09-29-2008, 11:48 AM
You can catch the live feed on packers.com or wfrv.com

I'm hoping we hear some good news about Aaron and AJ.

sheepshead
09-29-2008, 11:59 AM
How about signing a quarterback!?!?

MOBB DEEP
09-29-2008, 12:01 PM

GET CULPEPPER...!!!!!!!

GBRulz
09-29-2008, 12:08 PM

TT knew the risks going into the season. I highly doubt that he signs one now...unless Aaron's injuries are more serious than anticipated. Which is one question that I would like a reporter to ask.

I tell you guys... this is one of those days that I wish I didn't live in GB. Brutal morning...

KYPack
09-29-2008, 12:23 PM
You said it, girl.

It's a brutal Monday to be a Packer fan.

We'll weather the storm, but Christ, this is a tough one.

LL2
09-29-2008, 12:25 PM
It's 12:22 ...what's the scoop?

packers11
09-29-2008, 12:25 PM
All the injuries sound minor... good news...

GBRulz
09-29-2008, 12:27 PM
It just started....

M3 said he will know more about Aaron's shoulder status on Wed. They are currently rehabbing it and on Wed he will test throwing at practice. Listed as a shoulder sprain. Per the scans, there wasn't any structural damage.

LL2
09-29-2008, 12:30 PM
It just started....

M3 said he will know more about Aaron's shoulder status on Wed. They are currently rehabbing it and on Wed he will test throwing at practice. Listed as a shoulder sprain. Per the scans, there wasn't any structural damage.

Phew! What a relief. He needs to come back and throw 6 TD's...no pressure on the guy though.

retailguy
09-29-2008, 12:35 PM
It just started....

Phew! What a relief. He needs to come back and throw 6 TD's...no pressure on the guy though.

:P Yeah right. 6 tds? How about 3. I'd be thrilled with that. Actually, I'll be thrilled to see him suit up on Sunday... That's a good start.

GBRulz
09-29-2008, 12:37 PM
He says that alot of individual attention will be spent with the OL this week at practice. Knows it's a problem and they are trying to fix it... also seemed to indicate the the OL and Grant both need to get their timing down better. duh

GBRulz
09-29-2008, 12:38 PM
That's all.

I know it's early, but it sounds like Aaron will be ready to go next weekend.

LL2
09-29-2008, 01:22 PM
He says that alot of individual attention will be spent with the OL this week at practice. Knows it's a problem and they are trying to fix it... also seemed to indicate the the OL and Grant both need to get their timing down better. duh

The OL defintely needs to do better. Rodgers been sacked what 8 times in the last two weeks, and no open holes for Grant.

mmmdk
09-29-2008, 01:47 PM

The OL defintely needs to do better. Rodgers been sacked what 8 times in the last two weeks, and no open holes for Grant.

hmmm...fix it...sounds like a Coldplay song...oh and I do think Tank is nuts :D

"Fix it" won't cut it, head coach!

MadScientist
09-29-2008, 01:53 PM
I hope this is code for "I'm going to put on steel tipped boots and kick their asses until they start doing what they are getting paid to do."

Scott Campbell
09-29-2008, 01:55 PM
That's all.

I know it's early, but it sounds like Aaron will be ready to go next weekend.

I think Aaron showed some toughness on that TD throw to Jennings after he was hurt. That thing was a dart through a tiny window.

BlueBrewer
09-29-2008, 02:05 PM
any word on hawk or jenkins injuries?

mmmdk
09-29-2008, 02:11 PM

Cullen Jenkins strained his pectoral muscle in the Packers' Week 4 loss.

Aaron Rodgers' injury is a "right shoulder sprain." There is no structural damage.

It sounds like Rodgers has a chance to face Atlanta in Week 5, but it could come down to a pain-tolerance matter.

MOBB DEEP
09-29-2008, 02:13 PM

Aaron Rodgers' injury is a "right shoulder sprain." There is no structural damage.

It sounds like Rodgers has a chance to face Atlanta in Week 5, but it could come down to a pain-tolerance matter.

can we say VICODIN..!?

mmmdk
09-29-2008, 02:14 PM

can we say VICODIN..!?

YES! On the House? :lol:

prsnfoto
09-30-2008, 09:55 AM

WOW umpa lumpa is a freaking genius I thought TT was the brains of the operation, I feel relieved.