PDA

View Full Version : We really need to win next week.

channtheman
09-30-2008, 02:03 AM
And not just win we need to blow the Falcons out of the water like 52 - 10 or something. Arod throws 5 TDs and everybody lightens up in this place. Damn it's getting crazy in here and I'm not quite sure what some people's problems are either.

CaliforniaCheez
09-30-2008, 09:06 AM
Is it different from any other week?

A win is needed every week.

Tony Oday
09-30-2008, 09:34 AM
I think this will be a VERY tough game for us with Turner bashing our D line...

sheepshead
09-30-2008, 10:37 AM
Just a dubya with no injuries will make me happy.

3irty1
09-30-2008, 11:02 AM
I think this will be a VERY tough game for us with Turner bashing our D line...

Agree. I'm a little scared. We need to score points.

Chevelle2
09-30-2008, 11:06 AM
One way to prevent Turner from gashing us, is getting up on them early. Down 14-0 early or something, they will be forced to throw.

Pugger
09-30-2008, 11:48 AM
I'm really hoping that having another week together with ALL of our starting O linemen from last year getting reps in practice the entire unit will play better than last Sunday (of course could they have been any worse?). Plus with Grant getting more reps with these guys this week maybe he'll be a h3ll of lot sharper. If these things come to pass we'll have a better chance of winning. Thank god we're at home! :roll:

Scott Campbell
09-30-2008, 03:52 PM

Were on a 2 game skid, and desperately need to stop the bleeding.

packerbacker1234
09-30-2008, 04:59 PM
And not just win we need to blow the Falcons out of the water like 52 - 10 or something. Arod throws 5 TDs and everybody lightens up in this place. Damn it's getting crazy in here and I'm not quite sure what some people's problems are either.

if it's a blowout, AROD wont be in the game enough for 5 td's, heck even 3 td's. He has a SPRAINED SHOULDER on his throwing arm. If they can take him out, they will. It isn';t even certain he is playing yet.

The packers need a dominate win - and were lucky ATL is on the road (they are completely different at home, as thenumbers show). Still, they are healthy, and aiking to get their first road win. They got a pretty solid RB, and a rookie QB that has played within his means.

Honestly, this feels like a trap game.

2 2-2 teams, one sucks on the road, the other lost two straight. Both need wins, and the packers will most likely b e pretty heavy favorites.

Yeah... I am actually worried, no matter who is the QB.

gbgary
09-30-2008, 09:55 PM
Honestly, this feels like a trap game.

2 2-2 teams, one sucks on the road, the other lost two straight. Both need wins, and the packers will most likely be pretty heavy favorites.

Yeah... I am actually worried, no matter who is the QB.

i don't see how coming off of two crappy losses makes this a trap and i can't see any reason why we would be favored. it's not like homefield means anything anymore and we're very beaten up. we'll be lucky to win this game!!

Harlan Huckleby
09-30-2008, 10:06 PM
I'll take a 10-9 win.

Scott Campbell
09-30-2008, 10:12 PM
I'll take a 10-9 win.

Me too. The NFL doesn't award style points in the won/loss column.

Dabaddestbear
10-01-2008, 06:31 AM

I'll help you out...try putting this lit stick of dynamite dipped in salt in your open sore. It will not only stop the bleeding, but will stop the blood from pumping all together.. :twisted:

Zool
10-01-2008, 08:50 AM

I'll help you out...try putting this lit stick of dynamite dipped in salt in your open sore. It will not only stop the bleeding, but will stop the blood from pumping all together.. :twisted:

Dont forget to wipe DBB's feces off the stick first.

BZnDallas
10-01-2008, 11:40 PM

seriously?? what are you like 9 years old? or did you just stay at a holiday inn last night?

MJZiggy
10-02-2008, 05:57 AM
Holiday Inn is supposed to make you smarter. He must have stayed at the Motel 6.

BZnDallas
10-03-2008, 01:01 AM
Holiday Inn is supposed to make you smarter. He must have stayed at the Motel 6.

LMFAO!!!... touche!

Fritz
10-03-2008, 07:46 AM

Sounds like my hemorhoid.