If you're as creeped out as I am:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW9b0xr06qA

Here's the music teacher:

BallHawk
09-30-2008, 04:53 PM
Pass the Flavor Aid.

Jimx29
09-30-2008, 05:05 PM
Damn.....that's almost a creepy as religion making kids sing in the church choir

BallHawk
09-30-2008, 05:16 PM
Damn.....that's almost a creepy as religion making kids sing in the church choir :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :bclap: :bclap: :bclap: :bclap: :bclap: :bclap: :bclap: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

sheepshead
09-30-2008, 05:32 PM
Do you even get what you're saying? Think about it.

HowardRoark
09-30-2008, 05:34 PM
Damn.....that's almost a creepy as religion making kids sing in the church choir :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :bclap: :bclap: :bclap: :bclap: :bclap: :bclap: :bclap: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

You certainly have a right to be creeped out by church kids who sing in order to worship and praise the one who they believe to be God.

I find it a little creepy singing praises to a man who, so far, has not claimed to be god.

BallHawk
09-30-2008, 05:40 PM
Both are taking the minds of innocent and naive youth to promote their purpose.

Only thing is Obama actually exists.......

I kid, I kid. :rs:

HowardRoark
09-30-2008, 05:45 PM

There is more science and philosophy evidence to prove the existence of God rather than the other way around; at least for those who are not intellectually lazy.

falco
09-30-2008, 08:01 PM

There is more science and philosophy evidence to prove the existence of God rather than the other way around; at least for those who are not intellectually lazy.

lol

HowardRoark
09-30-2008, 08:44 PM

lol

My point exactly.

falco
09-30-2008, 09:02 PM

lol

My point exactly.

there is certainly no point in denying my laziness

Jimx29
09-30-2008, 11:46 PM

There is more science and philosophy evidence to prove the existence of God rather than the other way around; at least for those who are not intellectually lazy.What about if i've never been real receptive in as far as being brainwashed (for lack of a better word) into believing there is a whole group of make believe people "out there" somewhere?

gex
09-30-2008, 11:53 PM

:roll:

HowardRoark
10-01-2008, 06:19 AM

There is more science and philosophy evidence to prove the existence of God rather than the other way around; at least for those who are not intellectually lazy.What about if i've never been real receptive in as far as being brainwashed (for lack of a better word) into believing there is a whole group of make believe people "out there" somewhere?

I could not agree more that brainwashing is bad. I happen to believe that the brainwashing has been done more the other way around (and brainwashing has been done by religious people too) lately. Just look at the other responses. They can't even muster up words. I don't really blame them though; they have been brainwashed.

HowardRoark
10-01-2008, 06:20 AM

:roll:

Again, my point.

mraynrand
10-01-2008, 08:41 AM
I could lie down like a tired child, And weep away the life of care Which I have borne, and yet must bear, Till death like sleep might steal on me.

Jimx29
10-01-2008, 12:31 PM
Bill Mahers documentary "Religulous"

As much as i can't stand maher, i gotta believe i'm going to like this documentary

Short trailer clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB8fPJ6zds8

Same trailer HQ:
http://rapidshare.com/files/126543695/Religulous.mov

falco
10-01-2008, 05:24 PM
bill maher's a pretentious schmuck, but the show does look interesting

reminds me of daily show / colbert report

HowardRoark
10-01-2008, 06:17 PM
"All sciences are now under the obligation to prepare the ground for the future task of the philosopher, which is to solve the problem of value, to determine the true hierarchy of values," and "Faith: not wanting to know what is true."

So said the dead guy who claimed that God is dead.

Yawn..... Bill, don't you know this has already been done......probably with more depth.