PDA

View Full Version : The Eye in the Sky

MJZiggy
09-30-2008, 08:05 PM
By Eric Baranczyk

GO READ IT NOW!!! (http://www.packerrats.com)

falco
09-30-2008, 09:04 PM
The bright spot is the secondary looked really sharp. Tramon Williams really showed his athleticism and speed. There was no let down there. I was impressed with his ability to stay with receivers and play the ball.

Now this is what I call an article!!!

Goat
09-30-2008, 09:20 PM
The sad thing is that the injury to Jenkins ended his season and that is trully going to be something we will see affect the Defense for the entire season. My hope is that Bob Sanders can now think outside the box to manufacture pressure on the QB and reinforce the fundamentals of tackling to his front seven and get the back end to play the alleys a little better!

The pressure is on Bob now to be a DC and not a copy cat of Bates. The time is now.

sheepshead
10-01-2008, 10:13 AM
Eric,

Do you have access to game films or are you watching the game on TV ?

Hello??

MadScientist
10-01-2008, 01:57 PM
The article is seriously damning of the OL. It looks like the Packers are in serious need of a new OL coach. If they were losing the battle physically, it's on TT, but this sounds more like coaching problems than anything else.

Goat
10-01-2008, 06:39 PM
The article is seriously damning of the OL. It looks like the Packers are in serious need of a new OL coach. If they were losing the battle physically, it's on TT, but this sounds more like coaching problems than anything else..

I believe it is all coaching at this point. Physically, look at them... The issue is coaching.

MadtownPacker
10-01-2008, 10:21 PM
I have to agree with Barnett. He needs to go out and get arrested or do something to piss himself off. He has disappeared this year after making believers out of many last season.