PDA

View Full Version : Ocho Stinko wants to be a Cowboy

Brando19
10-01-2008, 06:12 PM
http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/10/01/chad-renews-his-pitch-to-play-in-dallas/

Early in the 2008 offseason, Bengals receiver Chad Johnson embarked on an attempt to be traded to any other NFL team (and also the Raiders). He made it clear that he wants out of Cincinnati, and then he later made it clear that he never wanted to leave.

With the Bengals mired in an 0-4 funk and facing one of the best teams in the league at Dallas on Sunday, Johnson seems to be renewing his effort to leave Ohio.

“I tried,” Johnson said during a Wednesday conference call with reporters. “I talked to 81 almost every day, man. I love 81. We talk all the time. That would’ve been a circus.

“Let me tell you, I don’t mean to be funny . . . . I’m not tried to be rude or piss anybody off, but if I was in Dallas, they would have to change all of our damn games to pay-per-view because you need to pay to see that [bleep]. I’m serious. I’m so serious. They would have to put all the games on pay-per-view. Because you can’t just watch a show like that for free; 81 and 85? Come on, now. Please.”

And Johnson then made it pretty clear that he’s still interested in making it happen.

“Tell Jerry Jones I said hello, and give me a call some time,” Johnson said at the end of the conference call.

The Bengals reportedly told Johnson once he re-embraced the team that, if he behaves for all of the 2008 season, they might look into giving him a new deal next year. It’s pretty safe to say that his new deal is now in jeopardy.

Gunakor
10-01-2008, 06:59 PM
Nobody wants to be on that sinking ship anyhow. I'd be trying my hardest to get the hell out of Ohio right now too.

DonHutson
10-01-2008, 09:59 PM
“I tried,” Johnson said during a Wednesday conference call with reporters. “I talked to 81 almost every day, man. I love 81. We talk all the time.

Hey, that's ocho uno to you, pal.

“but if I was in Dallas, they would have to change all of our damn games to pay-per-view because you need to pay to see that [bleep].”

Well, maybe the Soap Network anyway.

oregonpackfan
10-02-2008, 12:59 AM
T.O. and "Ocho Cinco" on the same team?!

I don't think the refs would allow Romo to throw two different footballs in the same play... :)

Man, talk about a disaster waiting to happen. It would be as mess as a couple of two year olds wanting to share a bowl of pudding! :)

Pacopete4
10-02-2008, 10:41 AM
T.O. and "Ocho Cinco" on the same team?!

I don't think the refs would allow Romo to throw two different footballs in the same play... :)

Man, talk about a disaster waiting to happen. It would be as mess as a couple of two year olds wanting to share a bowl of pudding! :)

I dont think so.. I really think these two guys love each other and just wanna dominate the game together.. it would be fun as hell to watch.... just not for the cowboys haha I'm willing to let TO go to the Bengals though

Kiwon
10-02-2008, 11:20 AM
..but if I was in Dallas, they would have to change all of our damn games to pay-per-view because you need to pay to see that [bleep]. I’m serious. I’m so serious.

The man has a [bleeping] way with words.

Pay-per-view to see that [bleep]?

He's out of his [bleeping] mind.

Pugger
10-02-2008, 12:29 PM
Stinko would fit in just fine with that bunch of misfits... :satan: :lol: