PDA

View Full Version : Just keep talking Sarah

packinpatland
10-01-2008, 07:16 PM
http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2008/10/01/1477401.aspx

It just keeps getting worse.......

bobblehead
10-01-2008, 07:37 PM
I'm trying to see what is so bad with her answer? How many supreme court cases can you speak about and still sound coherent?? I would guess for me it would be very few....like umm...none probably.

All this proves is that she is politically naive and is letting the press get away with gotcha questions. She needs to start answering with the same vagueness other pols do.."well, there are some, but I don't want to get sidetracked on that issue at this point in the campaign."

Or she could try "I never actually inhaled...I mean, I gave in to peer pressure cuz I have no nutsack, but I didn't really want to do it so I didn't inhale, but I felt too weak willed to just say no"

Kiwon
10-01-2008, 07:42 PM

You're right, PIP. This bitch is so stupid that she probably can't EVEN NAME a Supreme Court justice.

But what do you expect from loser white trash from Hicksville, Alaska. She's not "sophisticated" like you. Crazy bitch should have aborted her Downs baby. Now she has to raise the retard. When is she going to have time to be V.P.?

And now her kid's pregnant. That's Alaskan values for you. She can't even get her daughter to have an abortion. How is she capable of running the country?

You've got her pegged, PIP. She's not even in your league.

packinpatland
10-01-2008, 07:43 PM
Bush v Gore comes to mind. Or even in her own back yard..........Exon v Baker..............come on, she is clueless.

packinpatland
10-01-2008, 07:46 PM

You're right, PIP. This bitch is so stupid that she probably can't EVEN NAME a Supreme Court justice.

But what do you expect from loser white trash from Hicksville, Alaska. She's not "sophisticated" like you. Crazy bitch should have aborted her Downs baby. Now she has to raise the retard. When is she going to have time to be V.P.?

And now her kid's pregnant. That's Alaskan values for you. She can't even get her daughter to have an abortion. How is she capable of running the country?

Kiwon, what you've just written is totally uncalled for.

MJZiggy
10-01-2008, 07:52 PM

What the fuck is the matter with you???

This woman is running for Vice President of the United States. Whether she makes Supreme Court decisions or not, she still MUST understand how the government works. And I notice Biden wasn't "got" by the same "gotcha" question.

falco
10-01-2008, 07:56 PM
i actually liked the palin pick initially, but i'm starting to wonder about it more and more.

i'm really looking forward to the debate - not that who the VP is matters, but it should be entertaining

can't be any more boring than the last debate

Harlan Huckleby
10-01-2008, 07:57 PM
I hate Sarah because she is stupid and mean. And a liar, like John McCain.

I like Barrack OBama because he is nice and for change.

falco
10-01-2008, 07:57 PM

also, he likes puppies :wink:

texaspackerbacker
10-01-2008, 08:02 PM
Coming from somebody who supports a candidate who thinks there are 57 states in the U.S. and his VP candidate who talks about President FDR speaking to the nation on TV when the stock market crashed in 1929, well, I guess you are the expert on stupid candidates, PIP.

falco
10-01-2008, 08:05 PM
Coming from somebody who supports a candidate who thinks there are 57 states in the U.S. and his VP candidate who talks about President FDR speaking to the nation on TV when the stock market crashed in 1929, well, I guess you are the expert on stupid candidates, PIP.

maybe he is planning on nation building...we can use a few more good states, as long as we have a good mix of blue/red (don't want to upset the natural order of things)

Kiwon
10-01-2008, 08:05 PM

What??? :shock:

I'm just saying what you hope everyone else is thinking.

Okay, you've convinced me. You've changed my mind.

Isn't that the purpose of your condescending anti-Palin threads?

packinpatland
10-01-2008, 08:13 PM

Isn't that the purpose of your anti-Palin threads?

"I'm just saying what you hope everyone else is thinking"

Don't even...ever....presume. Your statement was cruel and meanspirited. I don't and didn't want anyone to think those things.
What I want, is for you to translate what Palin is trying to say.......

“Well, I could think of, of any again, that could be best dealt with on a more local level,” she continued. “Maybe I would take issue with. But you know, as mayor, and then as governor and even as a Vice President, if I'm so privileged to serve, wouldn't be in a position of changing those things but in supporting the law of the land as it reads today.”

Bretsky
10-01-2008, 08:23 PM

figured you'd be a liberal :lol:

Jimmy Carter....he was nice. Obama just knows how to play the cards

HowardRoark
10-01-2008, 08:39 PM

None of that matters because they don't look like Tina Fey. And Katie gets a funny sensation in her, um, tummy when she's near them.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-01-2008, 09:00 PM

Isn't that the purpose of your condescending anti-Palin threads?

As opposed to your condescending Obama and Clinton threads?

MJZiggy
10-01-2008, 09:03 PM

None of that matters because they don't look like Tina Fey. And Katie gets a funny sensation in her, um, tummy when she's near them.

First off, Katie Couric didn't get where she is by being stupid and letting any funny feelings anywhere affect the way she does her job, and I gotta think if Joe Biden is giving her funny feelings in her, um, tummy (or FDR per your earlier quote) there's something wrong. It's men who are led by their pant zippers, not women.

MJZiggy
10-01-2008, 09:04 PM

figured you'd be a liberal :lol:

Jimmy Carter....he was nice. Obama just knows how to play the cards

Don't worry about it, B. Harlan gave up politics the other day.

Kiwon
10-01-2008, 09:06 PM

Don't even...ever....presume. Your statement was cruel and meanspirited. I don't and didn't want anyone to think those things.

And I don't believe you.

I think you want people here to hate this woman and despise her as a person as so many liberals unabashedly do.

The media has been GROSSLY unfair to her, period. Print and broadcast commentators, writers, journalists, and editors have attacked this lady like savage dogs.

NO CANDIDATE should ever have their lives dissected as much as she has. But that's no problem for you because you regularly echo back their sentiments without objection. If they say it, you post it.

The hypocrisy of liberals is amazing, PIP, and, yes, as a woman and as a mother of a special needs child your condescending tone comes off as hateful and especially offensive to me.

Everything I wrote above has been uttered by liberals in the media or Obama supporters, who seemingly have no conscience whatsoever. And, despite your protest, I believe you agree with every part.

falco
10-01-2008, 09:08 PM
such is the nature of the beast, or some such thing

packinpatland
10-01-2008, 09:39 PM

And I don't believe you.

I think you want people here to hate this woman and despise her as a person as so many liberals unabashedly do.

The media has been GROSSLY unfair to her, period. Print and broadcast commentators, writers, journalists, and editors have attacked this lady like savage dogs.

NO CANDIDATE should ever have their lives dissected as much as she has. But that's no problem for you because you regularly echo back their sentiments without objection. If they say it, you post it.

The hypocrisy of liberals is amazing, PIP, and, yes, as a woman and as a mother of a special needs child your condescending tone comes off as hateful and especially offensive to me.

Everything I wrote above has been uttered by liberals in the media or Obama supporters, who seemingly have no conscience whatsoever. And, despite your protest, I believe you agree with every part.

You know Kiwon, believe what you want. But in this case you couldn't be more wrong.
My having a special needs child, I feel, does give me alittle more insight into those issues.........my intent is not to be condesdending and never, ever hateful.............I don't know what I've ever said here that you would find offensive. Even before my daughter became disabled, I have never used the word 'retard'.......that, I find very offensive.
I've never indicated that Sarah Palin should stay home and raise her children. I don't believe in abortion. Being the mother of three daughters, I've never judged others who might have had a daughter who came home and told them that they were pregnant.....could happen to anyone.

I simply don't feel Sarah Palin is qualified to become VP, or if necessary, President of the United States.

MJZiggy
10-01-2008, 09:44 PM

And I don't believe you.

You're right. NO candidate should ever have their lives dissected as much as she has, but every one of them does. It's part and parcel for accepting political life. Obama's life has been under a microscope as has McCain's, Bush's, Clinton's and Mikulsky's. That's how it works. If you can't deal with it, you don't run. I don't want people to hate her as person, but she makes a crappy candidate. McCain is not a crappy candidate; Palin is. The media are not allowed access? WTF? They know she can't handle herself. If she can't handle herself, she shouldn't be running for a position that could land her commander in chief or in a diplomatic situation where she has to come off as competent to foreign leaders. She's closer to a First Lady than a VP. They are charmed by her, but would they really take her seriously? Come on. Clinton they'd take seriously; Rice they'd take seriously, but Palin? Give me a break.

Maybe being the mother of a special needs child gives PIPL better insight than what you have at the moment. Maybe her vehemence on the topic is something you should pay attention to, not attack.

HowardRoark
10-01-2008, 09:52 PM
Obama's life has been under a microscope

No it has not. The Autobiographer's life has been hands off. When are we going to hear the true connection between Barack and Ayers.

If all of you people who are voting for Obama would just be honest for a minute, can you even imagine if Palin or McCain had a close relationship with a known terrorist. How would that be treated? Be honest.

http://www.obamaunveiled.com/index_files/ayers.jpg

MJZiggy
10-01-2008, 09:53 PM
You seem to know about it so it can't be that well hidden...you even have pictures.

HowardRoark
10-01-2008, 09:57 PM
You seem to know about it so it can't be that well hidden...you even have pictures.

That's because I don't watch TV.

I guess I could be wrong. Has Charlie Gibson or Katie Couric sat down at length and uncovered this story with Obama?

Tyrone Bigguns
10-01-2008, 10:12 PM
You don't want the true connection...you want to find the skeleton.

And, spare me on not being talked about. It is a daily war cry on talk radio as well as Fox.

Why can't you just accept what has been put out there?

Perhaps the reason you haven't heard the connection is because there isn't any fire. Hard to imagine that your side can't do the legwork or have the resources. They have succeeded so many other times....maybe it is time fo you to give up the ghost.

retailguy
10-01-2008, 10:12 PM
Thank you PIP for pointing out yet another o so important story.... :roll:

Kiwon, well done for pointing out the hypocrisy. She can't see it, even when it is smack dab right in front of her face.... Pathetic.

HowardRoark
10-01-2008, 10:16 PM
Perhaps the reason you haven't heard the connection is because there isn't any fire. Hard to imagine that your side can't do the legwork or have the resources.

I am not talking about "sides," I'm talking about the so-called free press. One of the cornerstones of a thriving free society.

Although I wouldn't mind doing the legwork on his wife, the other bomber...

http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/MRC/pacificaviet/dohrn.jpg

MJZiggy
10-01-2008, 10:17 PM

I guess I could be wrong. Has Charlie Gibson or Katie Couric sat down at length and uncovered this story with Obama?

What have they sat down and "uncovered" with Palin? They did interviews because no one had ever heard of her before. It's not Katie's or Charlie's fault that they asked her questions. Well, I suppose it is, but that IS what they were there for.

Scott Campbell
10-01-2008, 10:18 PM
First off, Katie Couric didn't get where she is by being stupid....

.....you mean going from successful Today Show hostess, to remarkably unsuccessful CBS Evening News anchor?

Tyrone Bigguns
10-01-2008, 10:19 PM
Perhaps the reason you haven't heard the connection is because there isn't any fire. Hard to imagine that your side can't do the legwork or have the resources.

I am not talking about "sides," I'm talking about the so-called free press. One of the cornerstones of a thriving free society.

Yes, you are taking sides. The free press has looked into it...unless you are now calling Fox not free.

We have long been told that the MSM is no longer that important..regardless of political affiliation. Now, when it suites you..you cry like a baby because they aren't doing what you want them to do. Sorry, but those days long passed...maybe you've heard of the web. A quick google gives 127K results. More than enough for anyone to do the work. :oops:

A quick perusal shows stories/blogs by Wash Post, Sun times, politco, townhall, usa today, technorati, wtmj (wisco shoutout!!), Boston Globe, newsbusters, WGN, huffpo, etc.

Exactly how many stories will satisfy your internal criteria? :lol:

Perhaps you are just unhappy with the results. :roll:

HowardRoark
10-01-2008, 10:21 PM

What have they sat down and "uncovered" with Palin? They did interviews because no one had ever heard of her before. It's not Katie's or Charlie's fault that they asked her questions. Well, I suppose it is, but that IS what they were there for.

Yes...that's their job. But I had never heard of The Autobiographer until very recently. When do we get the sit down with hard questions, not glowing tributes to him and his wife and daughters.

Just be honest.

MJZiggy
10-01-2008, 10:28 PM
He did all that right after his speech at the DNC a few years back. It was quite the sensation, maybe you heard some of the fuss? It's the same reason they don't need to do the deep sit down with McCain, because you knew who he was 2 months ago. Palin was known by 600K people who live in Alaska. This is her DNC moment. If you can honestly say you knew her in May and knew what her positions were on the issues, then maybe for you there wasn't the need for the sit-down.

HowardRoark
10-01-2008, 10:44 PM
He did all that right after his speech at the DNC a few years back. It was quite the sensation, maybe you heard some of the fuss?

Fuss would of course be the right word. I saw him on Charlie Rose a few months before that speech and was quite drawn to him. He made an impression. I bought his book. But the fact of the matter is the press has done nothing but FUSS over the guy. It's all nonsense. They never go after him the way they go after Palin.

Has anyone ever asked him why he claims to be someone who can "reach across the aisle".....yet he is the most partisan member of the Senate?

Tyrone Bigguns
10-01-2008, 10:47 PM
^^^^^
Waahh, Wahhhh, Wahhh.

HowardRoark
10-01-2008, 10:53 PM

Yes, you are taking sides. The free press has looked into it...unless you are now calling Fox not free.

We have long been told that the MSM is no longer that important..regardless of political affiliation. Now, when it suites you..you cry like a baby because they aren't doing what you want them to do. Sorry, but those days long passed...maybe you've heard of the web. A quick google gives 127K results. More than enough for anyone to do the work. :oops:

A quick perusal shows stories/blogs by Wash Post, Sun times, politco, townhall, usa today, technorati, wtmj (wisco shoutout!!), Boston Globe, newsbusters, WGN, huffpo, etc.

Exactly how many stories will satisfy your internal criteria? :lol:

Perhaps you are just unhappy with the results. :roll:

The MSM still controls the message. Obama says Ayers "is just a guy in the neighborhood"...and they leave it at that. It’s a lie, but they don’t pursue the issue.

I am not trying to make a point about Ayers, he is merely a prime example of something that they would have clutched their jaws onto had it been Palin or McCain.

I just find it very unhealthy for our country to not have a free press when it comes to the MSM. For crying out loud, what Tina does become a first 5 minute story on the networks over the weekend.

Where is the outrage?

Tyrone Bigguns
10-01-2008, 10:56 PM
You seem to have enough outrage for all of us. :oops:

Stop with you crying. The MSM never does all that we want. Many of us were just as outraged about their complicity in Iraq..you sure werent' crying about "inbedded" reporters then were you. You think that was free press. :roll:

Stop with the hypocrisy.

sheepshead
10-02-2008, 07:04 AM
I've read this twice. I happen to agree with her, what's the issue here?

mraynrand
10-02-2008, 07:39 AM
I've read this twice. I happen to agree with her, what's the issue here?

It was a stumbling bumbling answer. She doesn't know how to deflect stuff like this. Had Couric gotten another decision out of her, she would have kept quizzing until she caught her. Palin seems not to now how to deflect crap like this. Typical pol on an issue like this (where they don't have specifics) would say: "You know Katie, I'm not going to get into specifics, but my general policy will be for Federalism - let the states decide - and to look for judges who are closer to strict constructionists." If pressed you say: "Katie, I'm not a constitutional law professor, I'm just a caveman. I was frozen in ice and thawed by some of your scientists. Your world frightens me." Then you explain Stare decisis.

sheepshead
10-02-2008, 07:51 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Svjnb3UqLbg

texaspackerbacker
10-02-2008, 08:42 AM
I heard Palin warming up for tonight on Hannity's radio show yesterday. She will be fine. In fact, it's the left that better be worried about Joe the Gaff Man, and what absurd lines he will come up with on TV in front of the whole nation--just like FDR in 1929.

When the American people hear the unfiltered words of Sarah Palin, the point really comes across--she is one of us; she is on OUR side. None of the elitist leftists come close to that. Even McCain kinda floats in and out and at times has to force himself to be in tune with good normal Americans. The main reason Palin will do so well is that it is NATURAL for her to be that way. She doesn't have to deceive to survive like the others.

HowardRoark
10-02-2008, 10:01 AM
That cute little girl with the nice voice singing at the beginning reminds me of a young Squeaky Fromme.

bobblehead
10-02-2008, 10:10 AM
this reminds me of when GW was asked to name the leader of some piss ant country (which he did) and algore coming out HOURS later blasting the reporter for asking that kind of question in a 'gotcha' attempt. Al knew better than to let this get started since he would have to really bone up on a lot of irrelevant facts if it kept going.

So sarah didn't immediately think of bush v. gore. Although I'm betting she didn't disagree with the decision. Being a quick thinker will win on jeoprady, but it isn't the main requirement for president. I would rather have a long thinking conservative in office than a quick thinking liberal. Nice sidetrack from the issues, but his whole story is a nonstory. Pat Buchanon is one of the sharpest quickest most knowledgable guys going....would you vote for him over obama since he could answer more gotcha questions?

Even given time to think here in my living room I still can't think of a Supreme court decision I don't agree with. some I wish had gone a different way, but nothing where I think they flat out dropped the ball. How many of us can name 5 cases and what they entailed without google??

bobblehead
10-02-2008, 10:29 AM
I almost forgot..gaffes happen...they really don't mean that much.

Algore invented the internet.
Algore walked through busts of our founding fathers and asked bill "who are all these guys?"

Clinton laughing and joking at ron browns funeral until he saw the camera...bingo, tears on demand.

Quayle can't spell potatoe (yes I know).

Hillary stating she was named after sir edmund hillary (who wasn't known by anyone when she was born)

bill remembering black churches being burned down when he was a child (apparently all records of said events burned too since it never happened).

Joe biden making historical statements that can't possibly be true (knowingly or just stupid??) While the two guys from caddyshack stand in the back saying "don't stop him he's on a roll!"

Oh yes...and this one...sarah palin giving a bumbling answer while not mistating a single truth.

Obviously these are all much more important than stances on issues like taxation, import/export policy, cap and trade, ect.

Obviously if Barney frank is a smooth talker his complete involvement in this "housing/credit crisis" should be overlooked.

Obviously if Rangle can avoid the gotcha question we shouldn't worry about his evading the tax laws he helped write.

Yep, spelling potatoe and answering smoothly are the main prerequisites of the free worlds leader.

McCain will lose for one simple reason and this is backed by history in presidential elections dating back to the invention of the TV (after FDR). The candidate with more hair wins 90% of the time ....but hey, at least americans are voting with their brains.

HowardRoark
10-02-2008, 10:31 AM

Algore walked through busts of our founding fathers and asked bill "who are all these guys?"

Clinton laughing and joking at ron browns funeral until he saw the camera...bingo, tears on demand.

Hillary stating she was named after sir edmund hillary (who wasn't known by anyone when she was born)

bill remembering black churches being burned down when he was a child (apparently all records of said events burned too since it never happened).

Joe biden making historical statements that can't possibly be true (knowingly or just stupid??) While the two guys from caddyshack stand in the back saying "don't stop him he's on a roll!"

Oh yes...and this one...sarah palin giving a bumbling answer while not mistating a single truth.

Obviously these are all much more important than stances on issues like taxation, import/export policy, cap and trade, ect.

Obviously if Barney frank is a smooth talker his complete involvement in this "housing/credit crisis" should be overlooked.

Obviously if Rangle can avoid the gotcha question we shouldn't worry about his evading the tax laws he helped write.

Yep, spelling potatoe and answering smoothly are the main prerequisites of the free worlds leader.

McCain will lose for one simple reason and this is backed by history in presidential elections dating back to the invention of the TV (after FDR). The candidate with more hair wins 90% of the time ....but hey, at least americans are voting with their brains.

None of this matters.....just get in the choir and start singing to our savior.

mraynrand
10-02-2008, 10:34 AM

Correlation does not equal causation:

http://www.allhatnocattle.net/Toupee.jpg

LL2
10-02-2008, 10:38 AM

Don't tell PIP about all these! Just the ones about Palin are the only ones that matter, and most importantly, not qualified.

bobblehead
10-02-2008, 10:47 AM

Correlation does not equal causation:

http://www.allhatnocattle.net/Toupee.jpg

correction...it does not NECESSARILY equal causation....in this case I think it has played a factor. Just like taller guys and guys with fuller hair get promotions faster...it is a documented fact of human bias. Just the way it is.

Go into any casino in vegas and ask to speak with the shift manager or casino manager....4 out of 5 will be 6'3" or taller. coincidence???

retailguy
10-02-2008, 11:22 AM
Don't tell PIP about all these! Just the ones about Palin are the only ones that matter, and most importantly, not qualified.

Along the same lines, "good meaning feeling" liberals probably should not research WHY Alaskans have an approval rate of her performance of almost 70%. :idea:

Similarly, the fact that she is the Governor of Alaska and has been for two years is not relevant to the "discussion" of whether or not she is qualified.

It is much more important that "she make herself" available for the STUPID questions of the media "discerning" whether or not she is qualified.

Lord, shoot me. I don't belong in THIS world any longer.

mraynrand
10-02-2008, 11:32 AM
That cute little girl with the nice voice singing at the beginning reminds me of a young Squeaky Fromme.

http://www.vegetariansareevil.com/images/fromme4.jpg

Obama's gonna save us, Obama's gonna save us. Tra la la.

texaspackerbacker
10-02-2008, 01:09 PM
bobblehead wrote:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're kidding, right?

Eisenhower was bald. LBJ had less hair than Goldwater. Truman was pretty bald, although I don't know what Taft looked like. And W had a lot less hair than either Gore or Kerry. Bush the Elder also probably was less hairy than Dukakis, especially if you take a full body perspective.

retailguy
10-02-2008, 01:11 PM
bobblehead wrote:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're kidding, right?

Eisenhower was bald. LBJ had less hair than Goldwater. Truman was pretty bald, although I don't know what Taft looked like. And W had a lot less hair than either Gore or Kerry. Bush the Elder also probably was less hairy than Dukakis, especially if you take a full body perspective.

Face it Tex. He's gonna lose. Even Miss Cleo is against him. :wink:

Tyrone Bigguns
10-02-2008, 02:14 PM
Ty loves that the repubs can't be intellectually honest about palin. She is the worst vp nom since Quayle.

Fine, she can't answer a court decision. No problem. How about the magazines and papers she reads...all of them. :oops:

Let me know when Obama has to play daddy to Biden because big bad Couric is asking tough questions. Anyone who is honest has to see how bad that comes across.

Scott Campbell
10-02-2008, 04:10 PM
Ty loves that the repubs can't be intellectually honest about palin. She is the worst vp nom since Quayle.

Fine, she can't answer a court decision. No problem. How about the magazines and papers she reads...all of them. :oops:

Let me know when Obama has to play daddy to Biden because big bad Couric is asking tough questions. Anyone who is honest has to see how bad that comes across.

Intellectually honest? Palin did come across bad. She should know more. At least she admits she doesn't know stuff. But Biden make's crap up when he doesn't know the answer - a far more dangerous practice. Biden's the one not being intellectually honest.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-02-2008, 04:54 PM

Intellectually honest? Palin did come across bad. She should know more. At least she admits she doesn't know stuff. But Biden make's crap up when he doesn't know the answer - a far more dangerous practice. Biden's the one not being intellectually honest.

Bad: Yeah, you are right. Everyone laughing about it is all wrong. :roll: Conservatives like Kathleen Parker are wrong. Bill Kristol are wrong.

Deny it scott..tell me it makes her look smart, intelligent, etc..to have Mac at her side against Couric.

Know more: Right. That isn't what i just addressed. She can't even name a paper or magazine she reads? WTF is that.

I'm not even addressing her invaded pakistan flub (or the fact that bombing pak was something Mac chided obama about, yet she said exactlyt he same thing).

Or meeting with the British ambassador.

Or saying the reasons for global warming aren't important. :oops:

Biden doesn't make crap up..he makes mistakes..but, they aren't substantive issue stuff. FDR on the TV doesn't have anything to do with foreign relations, banking, etc.

HowardRoark
10-02-2008, 05:05 PM

Speaking of Global Warming, aren’t we all supposed to be dead by now or something? Whatever happened to that hyperbole?

Insanity du jour.

Scott Campbell
10-02-2008, 05:08 PM
Biden doesn't make crap up..he makes mistakes..

Bullshit.

Now your splitting hairs, and you're viewing his made up crap through your Liberal bias.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-02-2008, 05:10 PM

Speaking of Global Warming, aren’t we all supposed to be dead by now or something? Whatever happened to that hyperbole?

Insanity du jour.

Who ever postulated that we would be dead by now?

I'm going to chalk this up as a symptom of ODS.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-02-2008, 05:11 PM
Biden doesn't make crap up..he makes mistakes..

Bullshit.

Now your splitting hairs, and you're viewing his made up crap through your Liberal bias.

Of course you are. Don't address the substance of my post that talks about Palin. :oops:

When Biden makes a gaffe about Foreign relations, the economy, etc...let me know.

HowardRoark
10-02-2008, 05:16 PM

Insanity du jour.

Who ever postulated that we would be dead by now?

I'm going to chalk this up as a symptom of ODS.

http://www.mtv.com/movies/photos/o/oscars_07_show/gore_dicaprio.jpg

Tyrone Bigguns
10-02-2008, 05:18 PM
Really? Care to point out one quote that said we'd be dead this year.

Your ODS is really flaring up. You better stay in bad.

HowardRoark
10-02-2008, 05:20 PM

I haven't gotten out of bad in a year.....I live in a dry-ice packed house.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-02-2008, 05:23 PM

I haven't gotten out of bad in a year.....I live in a dry-ice packed house.

Sounds good. Hopefully that will alleviate your symptoms.

texaspackerbacker
10-02-2008, 05:25 PM
Stay tuned. The Gaff Man is due to get flustered and come through with some good ones tonight.

Knocking Sarah Palin, as elitist leftists are prone to do, is in effect knocking normal Americans--that huge majority of the population with views and values like hers. It's issue oriented/philosophically based--the same thing--in fairness --as when I refer to Obama a stupid or ignorant. It's not because he stumbles and bumbles and stutters something about 57 states in the U.S. It's because I don't agree with the way he wants to raise taxes, emasculate America's military, appoint judges who will promote depravity, let our guard down on preventing terrorism, disrespect Christianity, etc. etc. etc.

Hell, how stupid could somebody be that graduated from Harvard or Yale?

Tyrone Bigguns
10-02-2008, 05:28 PM
The answer to your Harvard/Yale question.

http://www.bush2004.com/images/bush_via_the_daily_mirror.jpg

texaspackerbacker
10-02-2008, 05:46 PM
That's the point. You can't have it both ways. Swallow the media crap about Bush, but give Obama's blundering a pass? Nope. I don't think so.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-02-2008, 05:55 PM
That's the point. You can't have it both ways. Swallow the media crap about Bush, but give Obama's blundering a pass? Nope. I don't think so.

The difference is one succeeded at Harvard and one was at best a middling student. One got into the school based on merit, the other on his name. One went to grad school and was essentially top of the class, the other..not so much.

Obama makes one gaffe about states and you are comparing it to the legion of gaffes by Bush. :roll:

Partial
10-02-2008, 10:39 PM
Oh please.. Listen to Obama speak outside of a script and he doesn't sound at all intelligent. It's called he's a reasonably smart black guy. Unfortunately, the way the world works is if you meet a quota and are even average in the grand scheme of things, the quota meeting will push you above and beyond anyones wildest expectations.

I do not believe at all any of Obama's schooling he earned based on merit. He doesn't come off as even remotely smart. Maybe well read, but well-read != bright mind.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-02-2008, 10:44 PM
Oh please.. Listen to Obama speak outside of a script and he doesn't sound at all intelligent. It's called he's a reasonably smart black guy. Unfortunately, the way the world works is if you meet a quota and are even average in the grand scheme of things, the quota meeting will push you above and beyond anyones wildest expectations.

I do not believe at all any of Obama's schooling he earned based on merit. He doesn't come off as even remotely smart. Maybe well read, but well-read != bright mind.

Yeah, he made harvard law review editor by quota. :oops:

Kiwon
10-02-2008, 11:49 PM

Obama: "I want everybody in all 57 states on the count of 3 to inflate your tires and reduce the level of the oceans and heal the planet. Yes, we can because we are the ones that we've been waiting for!

Will it work? Well, that's like deciding when life begins. To answer that question with specificity is above my pay grade. But America is no longer, what it could be, what it once was. Americans don't know foreign languages. We go over to Europe and all we's can say is merci beaucoup. And I say to myself, I don’t want that future for my children. If they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby. That would be acting like my grandmother, a typical white person, or someone from small town America. You know, bitter, clinging to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."

No, TB, he earned it through his brilliance.

Partial
10-03-2008, 12:47 AM

Right, because affirmative action doesn't exist.. And an undeserving quota filler has NEVER beaten out a suburban white male before....

BallHawk
10-03-2008, 01:19 AM

Yeah, I guess when he outsmarted Alice Palmer early in his Illinois political career it was just the quota. And I'm sure when he beat Alan Keyes that was also just because he was a smart black guy.....oh, wait, Keyes was black, too.

Guess Keyes was just one of those dumb, uneducated blacks. :roll:

The fact that Obama can even put a coherent sentence together is remarkable. That alone should get him elected. And he went to Harvard.....must of been the first black to go there. But, then again, Harvard is no UW-Platteville.

:roll:

th87
10-03-2008, 01:52 AM

Right, because affirmative action doesn't exist.. And an undeserving quota filler has NEVER beaten out a suburban white male before....

The lengths people go to to prop up their side. Petty.

mraynrand
10-03-2008, 07:53 AM
And I'm sure when he beat Alan Keyes that was also just because he was a smart black guy.....oh, wait, Keyes was black, too.

Do you even know why carpetbagger Alan Keys was running against Obama?

bobblehead
10-03-2008, 02:58 PM
And I'm sure when he beat Alan Keyes that was also just because he was a smart black guy.....oh, wait, Keyes was black, too.

Or how much time he had to organize and get funded?? Do you know about obama's backing and funding?

Tyrone Bigguns
10-03-2008, 03:08 PM

There must have been tons of undeserving blacks at madison that forced you into Platteville. :oops:

Tyrone Bigguns
10-03-2008, 03:09 PM

Because he was dumb, uneducated black guy?

mraynrand
10-03-2008, 03:36 PM

try again.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-03-2008, 03:44 PM

try again.

Because dumb, uneducated Obama got lucky and didnt' drag his wife to sex clubs?

mraynrand
10-03-2008, 04:21 PM

try again.

try again.

Scott Campbell
10-03-2008, 04:28 PM

try again.

It might take Ty a little while. I hear the servers are down at latinamericanstudies.org.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-03-2008, 04:59 PM

try again.

try again.

Say what? Keyes was drafted after Ryan dropped out because of the sex scandal...and Ditka wouldn't run, among others.

You lose.

Scott Campbell
10-03-2008, 05:01 PM
Servers must be back up.

I wonder how Tryone posed as an intellectual before Google?

mraynrand
10-03-2008, 05:01 PM

try again.

try again.

Say what? Keyes was drafted after Ryan dropped out because of the sex scandal...and Ditka wouldn't run, among others.

You lose.

try again. You're getting warmer. Why was there a 'sex scandal?'

Tyrone Bigguns
10-03-2008, 05:05 PM

try again.

try again.

You lose.

You are splitting hairs. You asked why keyes was drafted. Now you want to go into the details..of which either side can argue. You will present your side, i can present the other side.

Like Ms. Palin said..we dont' need to worry about the cause...just fix the problem. So, why would we worry about the exact cause...keyes was drafted because Ryan dropped out. That is all that history will recall.

mraynrand
10-03-2008, 05:08 PM

try again.

try again.

You lose.

You are splitting hairs. You asked why keyes was drafted. Now you want to go into the details..of which either side can argue. You will present your side, i can present the other side.

Like Ms. Palin said..we dont' need to worry about the cause...just fix the problem. So, why would we worry about the exact cause...keyes was drafted because Ryan dropped out. That is all that history will recall.

You're getting colder. Why was there a sex scandal? Without it, Ryan would have been in the race.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-03-2008, 05:20 PM

try again.

try again.

You lose.

You're getting colder. Why was there a sex scandal? Without it, Ryan would have been in the race.

Splitting hairs. Like i said, both sides can make the argument. I am fully aware...and we can go round and round. You better rest..your ODS is flaring up again.

But, why was there a sex scandal? Because Ryan wanted to have sex in public with his wife, wasn't smart enough to stay married, and the republican leadership wasn't smart enough to stay away from him even when he let them know there was material that could be damaging.

mraynrand
10-03-2008, 05:23 PM
[quote:2c7292f5c9="BallHawk"]And I'm sure when he beat Alan Keyes that was also just because he was a smart black guy.....oh, wait, Keyes was black, too.

try again.

try again.

You lose.

Splitting hairs. Like i said, both sides can make the argument. I am fully aware...and we can go round and round. You better rest..your ODS is flaring up again.

But, why was there a sex scandal? Because Ryan wanted to have sex in public with his wife, wasn't smart enough to stay married, and the republican leadership wasn't smart enough to stay away from him even when he let them know there was material that could be damaging.[/quote:2c7292f5c9]

Closer. But still cool. Why was there a scandal? How did this damaging information become known?

Tyrone Bigguns
10-03-2008, 05:25 PM
[quote:a83e20c614="mraynrand"][quote:a83e20c614="BallHawk"]And I'm sure when he beat Alan Keyes that was also just because he was a smart black guy.....oh, wait, Keyes was black, too.

try again.

try again.

You lose.

But, why was there a sex scandal? Because Ryan wanted to have sex in public with his wife, wasn't smart enough to stay married, and the republican leadership wasn't smart enough to stay away from him even when he let them know there was material that could be damaging.[/quote:a83e20c614]

Closer. But still cool. Why was there a scandal? How did this damaging information become known?[/quote:a83e20c614]

Rand,

Like i've said repeatedly..there are two sides to this. Should i state that Obama said not to open the closed portion of the settlement. Which Ryan said was hypocritical.

The whole thing can go round and round. Better lie down..ODS is crippling.

Scott Campbell
10-03-2008, 05:33 PM
Better lie down..ODS is crippling.

Worse yet, I've heard it can ruin marriages.

mraynrand
10-03-2008, 05:59 PM
[quote:fd17d1ef7f="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:fd17d1ef7f="mraynrand"][quote:fd17d1ef7f="BallHawk"]And I'm sure when he beat Alan Keyes that was also just because he was a smart black guy.....oh, wait, Keyes was black, too.

try again.

try again.

You lose.

But, why was there a sex scandal? Because Ryan wanted to have sex in public with his wife, wasn't smart enough to stay married, and the republican leadership wasn't smart enough to stay away from him even when he let them know there was material that could be damaging.[/quote:fd17d1ef7f]

Closer. But still cool. Why was there a scandal? How did this damaging information become known?[/quote:fd17d1ef7f]

Rand,

Like i've said repeatedly..there are two sides to this. Should i state that Obama said not to open the closed portion of the settlement. Which Ryan said was hypocritical.

The whole thing can go round and round. Better lie down..ODS is crippling.[/quote:fd17d1ef7f]

Just tell the truth. How did the information get to the people?

Tyrone Bigguns
10-03-2008, 07:42 PM
The truth? You mean your version.

Let me see..in the rand version..The trib, WLS and ABC under Obama's control sought to get his divorce records released.

Then, under Obama's mind control, he forced the GOP primary candidates to also demand their release.

Then, Obama, using mooslim tactics convinced Ryan to release the records, cept for the custody records.

Then, Obama secluded in his fortress of solitude...harnessed all of his mind control on a CALIFORNIA judge to release some records and that a court appointed ref would decide which custody records would be released.

Obama, the sneaky mooslim that he is went on record that they shouldn't release the custody records...all the while his secret operatives took the ref's family hostage and forced him to write a report that the judge then used to release files considered consistent with the best interests of the child.

Obama then used his mind control to force the GOP officials to deny that Ryan had told them about how embarrasing the records would be. Then, Obama forced the GOP members to call for Ryan's head on dishonesty charges. Obama, near the end of his powers and almost drained then made Ryan withdraw. Then, in a stunning display of craftiness, Obama connived the GOP officials, the same ones that called for Ryan's head to nominate Keyes.

After this stunning move, Obama and the rest of the illuminati and knights of the templar worked on destroying our financial system.

Cheesehead Craig
10-03-2008, 07:52 PM
[quote:14fa496162="mraynrand"][quote:14fa496162="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:14fa496162="mraynrand"][quote:14fa496162="BallHawk"]And I'm sure when he beat Alan Keyes that was also just because he was a smart black guy.....oh, wait, Keyes was black, too.

try again.

try again.

You lose.

But, why was there a sex scandal? Because Ryan wanted to have sex in public with his wife, wasn't smart enough to stay married, and the republican leadership wasn't smart enough to stay away from him even when he let them know there was material that could be damaging.[/quote:14fa496162]

Closer. But still cool. Why was there a scandal? How did this damaging information become known?[/quote:14fa496162]

Rand,

The whole thing can go round and round. Better lie down..ODS is crippling.[/quote:14fa496162]

Just tell the truth. How did the information get to the people?[/quote:14fa496162]
I just wanted a quote to help out this huge quote post.

Scott Campbell
10-03-2008, 07:55 PM
The truth? You mean your version.

Pot meet kettle.

HowardRoark
10-03-2008, 09:44 PM
[quote:36fb493551="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:36fb493551="mraynrand"][quote:36fb493551="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:36fb493551="mraynrand"][quote:36fb493551="BallHawk"]And I'm sure when he beat Alan Keyes that was also just because he was a smart black guy.....oh, wait, Keyes was black, too.

try again.

try again.

You lose.

But, why was there a sex scandal? Because Ryan wanted to have sex in public with his wife, wasn't smart enough to stay married, and the republican leadership wasn't smart enough to stay away from him even when he let them know there was material that could be damaging.[/quote:36fb493551]

Closer. But still cool. Why was there a scandal? How did this damaging information become known?[/quote:36fb493551]

Rand,

The whole thing can go round and round. Better lie down..ODS is crippling.[/quote:36fb493551]

Just tell the truth. How did the information get to the people?[/quote:36fb493551]
I just wanted a quote to help out this huge quote post.[/quote:36fb493551]

This is the moment when we must build on the wealth that open markets have created, and share its benefits more equitably. Trade has been a cornerstone of our growth and global development. But we will not be able to sustain this growth if it favors the few, and not the many.

HowardRoark
10-03-2008, 09:46 PM
[quote:91c0279e5d="mraynrand"][quote:91c0279e5d="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:91c0279e5d="mraynrand"][quote:91c0279e5d="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:91c0279e5d="mraynrand"][quote:91c0279e5d="BallHawk"]And I'm sure when he beat Alan Keyes that was also just because he was a smart black guy.....oh, wait, Keyes was black, too.

try again.

try again.

You lose.

But, why was there a sex scandal? Because Ryan wanted to have sex in public with his wife, wasn't smart enough to stay married, and the republican leadership wasn't smart enough to stay away from him even when he let them know there was material that could be damaging.[/quote:91c0279e5d]

Closer. But still cool. Why was there a scandal? How did this damaging information become known?[/quote:91c0279e5d]

Rand,

The whole thing can go round and round. Better lie down..ODS is crippling.[/quote:91c0279e5d]

Just tell the truth. How did the information get to the people?[/quote:91c0279e5d]
I just wanted a quote to help out this huge quote post.[/quote:91c0279e5d]

This is the moment when we must build on the wealth that open markets have created, and share its benefits more equitably. Trade has been a cornerstone of our growth and global development. But we will not be able to sustain this growth if it favors the few, and not the many.[/quote:91c0279e5d]

Why can't I just eat my waffle?

bobblehead
10-03-2008, 09:54 PM
[quote:d3842888b5="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:d3842888b5="mraynrand"][quote:d3842888b5="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:d3842888b5="mraynrand"][quote:d3842888b5="BallHawk"]And I'm sure when he beat Alan Keyes that was also just because he was a smart black guy.....oh, wait, Keyes was black, too.

try again.

try again.

You lose.

But, why was there a sex scandal? Because Ryan wanted to have sex in public with his wife, wasn't smart enough to stay married, and the republican leadership wasn't smart enough to stay away from him even when he let them know there was material that could be damaging.[/quote:d3842888b5]

Closer. But still cool. Why was there a scandal? How did this damaging information become known?[/quote:d3842888b5]

Rand,

The whole thing can go round and round. Better lie down..ODS is crippling.[/quote:d3842888b5]

Just tell the truth. How did the information get to the people?[/quote:d3842888b5]
I just wanted a quote to help out this huge quote post.[/quote:d3842888b5]

Damn, you beat me to it...but i'm weaseling in anyway.

Scott Campbell
10-03-2008, 10:08 PM
I hate iPhones.

retailguy
10-03-2008, 10:56 PM
I hate iPhones.

I'm much more tolerant of this Tyrone. Maybe there is hope for me yet.

Scott Campbell
10-03-2008, 11:05 PM
Tyrone is very angry with Republicans. VERY ANGRY!

th87
10-04-2008, 01:35 AM
[quote:0bf58b1643="mraynrand"][quote:0bf58b1643="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:0bf58b1643="mraynrand"][quote:0bf58b1643="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:0bf58b1643="mraynrand"][quote:0bf58b1643="BallHawk"]And I'm sure when he beat Alan Keyes that was also just because he was a smart black guy.....oh, wait, Keyes was black, too.

try again.

try again.

You lose.

But, why was there a sex scandal? Because Ryan wanted to have sex in public with his wife, wasn't smart enough to stay married, and the republican leadership wasn't smart enough to stay away from him even when he let them know there was material that could be damaging.[/quote:0bf58b1643]

Closer. But still cool. Why was there a scandal? How did this damaging information become known?[/quote:0bf58b1643]

Rand,

The whole thing can go round and round. Better lie down..ODS is crippling.[/quote:0bf58b1643]

Just tell the truth. How did the information get to the people?[/quote:0bf58b1643]
I just wanted a quote to help out this huge quote post.[/quote:0bf58b1643]

Damn, you beat me to it...but i'm weaseling in anyway.[/quote:0bf58b1643]

Nice.

Kiwon
10-04-2008, 02:10 AM
[quote:9152e772e9="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:9152e772e9="mraynrand"][quote:9152e772e9="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:9152e772e9="mraynrand"][quote:9152e772e9="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:9152e772e9="mraynrand"][quote:9152e772e9="BallHawk"]And I'm sure when he beat Alan Keyes that was also just because he was a smart black guy.....oh, wait, Keyes was black, too.

try again.

try again.

You lose.

But, why was there a sex scandal? Because Ryan wanted to have sex in public with his wife, wasn't smart enough to stay married, and the republican leadership wasn't smart enough to stay away from him even when he let them know there was material that could be damaging.[/quote:9152e772e9]

Closer. But still cool. Why was there a scandal? How did this damaging information become known?[/quote:9152e772e9]

Rand,

The whole thing can go round and round. Better lie down..ODS is crippling.[/quote:9152e772e9]

Just tell the truth. How did the information get to the people?[/quote:9152e772e9]
I just wanted a quote to help out this huge quote post.[/quote:9152e772e9]

Damn, you beat me to it...but i'm weaseling in anyway.[/quote:9152e772e9]

Nice.[/quote:9152e772e9]

Ditto.

Zool
10-04-2008, 03:00 AM
[quote:6b7369dd45="mraynrand"][quote:6b7369dd45="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:6b7369dd45="mraynrand"][quote:6b7369dd45="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:6b7369dd45="mraynrand"][quote:6b7369dd45="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:6b7369dd45="mraynrand"][quote:6b7369dd45="BallHawk"]And I'm sure when he beat Alan Keyes that was also just because he was a smart black guy.....oh, wait, Keyes was black, too.

try again.

try again.

You lose.

But, why was there a sex scandal? Because Ryan wanted to have sex in public with his wife, wasn't smart enough to stay married, and the republican leadership wasn't smart enough to stay away from him even when he let them know there was material that could be damaging.[/quote:6b7369dd45]

Closer. But still cool. Why was there a scandal? How did this damaging information become known?[/quote:6b7369dd45]

Rand,

The whole thing can go round and round. Better lie down..ODS is crippling.[/quote:6b7369dd45]

Just tell the truth. How did the information get to the people?[/quote:6b7369dd45]
I just wanted a quote to help out this huge quote post.[/quote:6b7369dd45]

Damn, you beat me to it...but i'm weaseling in anyway.[/quote:6b7369dd45]

Nice.[/quote:6b7369dd45]

Ditto.[/quote:6b7369dd45]
Just wanted to keep this going

bobblehead
10-04-2008, 02:14 PM
[quote:9346c99a89="mraynrand"][quote:9346c99a89="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:9346c99a89="mraynrand"][quote:9346c99a89="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:9346c99a89="mraynrand"][quote:9346c99a89="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:9346c99a89="mraynrand"][quote:9346c99a89="BallHawk"]And I'm sure when he beat Alan Keyes that was also just because he was a smart black guy.....oh, wait, Keyes was black, too.

try again.

try again.

You lose.

But, why was there a sex scandal? Because Ryan wanted to have sex in public with his wife, wasn't smart enough to stay married, and the republican leadership wasn't smart enough to stay away from him even when he let them know there was material that could be damaging.[/quote:9346c99a89]

Closer. But still cool. Why was there a scandal? How did this damaging information become known?[/quote:9346c99a89]

Rand,

The whole thing can go round and round. Better lie down..ODS is crippling.[/quote:9346c99a89]

Just tell the truth. How did the information get to the people?[/quote:9346c99a89]
I just wanted a quote to help out this huge quote post.[/quote:9346c99a89]

Damn, you beat me to it...but i'm weaseling in anyway.[/quote:9346c99a89]

Nice.[/quote:9346c99a89]

Ditto.[/quote:9346c99a89]

OK, time to go for the record....I want this chain to become a page of its own.

falco
10-04-2008, 04:07 PM
[quote:b66f942ce3="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:b66f942ce3="mraynrand"][quote:b66f942ce3="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:b66f942ce3="mraynrand"][quote:b66f942ce3="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:b66f942ce3="mraynrand"][quote:b66f942ce3="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:b66f942ce3="mraynrand"][quote:b66f942ce3="BallHawk"]And I'm sure when he beat Alan Keyes that was also just because he was a smart black guy.....oh, wait, Keyes was black, too.

try again.

try again.

You lose.

But, why was there a sex scandal? Because Ryan wanted to have sex in public with his wife, wasn't smart enough to stay married, and the republican leadership wasn't smart enough to stay away from him even when he let them know there was material that could be damaging.[/quote:b66f942ce3]

Closer. But still cool. Why was there a scandal? How did this damaging information become known?[/quote:b66f942ce3]

Rand,

The whole thing can go round and round. Better lie down..ODS is crippling.[/quote:b66f942ce3]

Just tell the truth. How did the information get to the people?[/quote:b66f942ce3]
I just wanted a quote to help out this huge quote post.[/quote:b66f942ce3]

Damn, you beat me to it...but i'm weaseling in anyway.[/quote:b66f942ce3]

Nice.[/quote:b66f942ce3]

Ditto.[/quote:b66f942ce3]

OK, time to go for the record....I want this chain to become a page of its own.[/quote:b66f942ce3]

why?

pacfan
10-04-2008, 04:21 PM
[quote:ca12a17acf="mraynrand"][quote:ca12a17acf="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:ca12a17acf="mraynrand"][quote:ca12a17acf="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:ca12a17acf="mraynrand"][quote:ca12a17acf="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:ca12a17acf="mraynrand"][quote:ca12a17acf="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:ca12a17acf="mraynrand"][quote:ca12a17acf="BallHawk"]And I'm sure when he beat Alan Keyes that was also just because he was a smart black guy.....oh, wait, Keyes was black, too.

try again.

try again.

You lose.

But, why was there a sex scandal? Because Ryan wanted to have sex in public with his wife, wasn't smart enough to stay married, and the republican leadership wasn't smart enough to stay away from him even when he let them know there was material that could be damaging.[/quote:ca12a17acf]

Closer. But still cool. Why was there a scandal? How did this damaging information become known?[/quote:ca12a17acf]

Rand,

The whole thing can go round and round. Better lie down..ODS is crippling.[/quote:ca12a17acf]

Just tell the truth. How did the information get to the people?[/quote:ca12a17acf]
I just wanted a quote to help out this huge quote post.[/quote:ca12a17acf]

Damn, you beat me to it...but i'm weaseling in anyway.[/quote:ca12a17acf]

Nice.[/quote:ca12a17acf]

Ditto.[/quote:ca12a17acf]

OK, time to go for the record....I want this chain to become a page of its own.[/quote:ca12a17acf]

why?[/quote:ca12a17acf]

its so, so pretty.

Zool
10-04-2008, 04:29 PM
[quote:eb8cfd619a="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:eb8cfd619a="mraynrand"][quote:eb8cfd619a="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:eb8cfd619a="mraynrand"][quote:eb8cfd619a="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:eb8cfd619a="mraynrand"][quote:eb8cfd619a="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:eb8cfd619a="mraynrand"][quote:eb8cfd619a="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:eb8cfd619a="mraynrand"][quote:eb8cfd619a="BallHawk"]And I'm sure when he beat Alan Keyes that was also just because he was a smart black guy.....oh, wait, Keyes was black, too.

try again.

try again.

You lose.

But, why was there a sex scandal? Because Ryan wanted to have sex in public with his wife, wasn't smart enough to stay married, and the republican leadership wasn't smart enough to stay away from him even when he let them know there was material that could be damaging.[/quote:eb8cfd619a]

Closer. But still cool. Why was there a scandal? How did this damaging information become known?[/quote:eb8cfd619a]

Rand,

The whole thing can go round and round. Better lie down..ODS is crippling.[/quote:eb8cfd619a]

Just tell the truth. How did the information get to the people?[/quote:eb8cfd619a]
I just wanted a quote to help out this huge quote post.[/quote:eb8cfd619a]

Damn, you beat me to it...but i'm weaseling in anyway.[/quote:eb8cfd619a]

Nice.[/quote:eb8cfd619a]

Ditto.[/quote:eb8cfd619a]

OK, time to go for the record....I want this chain to become a page of its own.[/quote:eb8cfd619a]

why?[/quote:eb8cfd619a]

its so, so pretty.[/quote:eb8cfd619a]

I win