PDA

View Full Version : From the Stands: Tampa vs. Green Bay

MadtownPacker
10-01-2008, 10:32 PM
By Josh Goldsmith

Alright, let me start off by saying that the views expressed in this piece may be a tad uninformed or naïve. Believe it or not, this was my first regular season NFL game I’ve ever attended.... READ MORE (http://www.packerrats.com)

GrnBay007
10-01-2008, 10:56 PM
Nice article. I like to read the "fan experience" of attending a game.

I attended a preseason game back in ’99 against the Broncos at Camp Randall, but the sole memory I have of that is eating at a Shoney’s on the way back.

I was at that game too! It was the first time I attended a Packer game. Packers beat the Broncos 27-12. It was the last pre-season game the Packers played at Camp Randall.

GBRulz
10-01-2008, 10:59 PM
Good read, BH !! That kinda surprises me about the tailgating because when I used to attend the Tampa game every year, there were tailgaters everywhere. I guess with them not being in our division anymore, maybe not as many fans make it an annual outing like before.

You should post your pics in this thread though, so we can see them!

sheepshead
10-02-2008, 08:35 AM
My Man!

MadtownPacker
10-02-2008, 10:33 AM
Who is that dude standing next to TT?

Scott Campbell
10-02-2008, 06:42 PM
Great read BH.

Quit picking on Ted. He's shy in public.

Freak Out
10-02-2008, 07:14 PM
Glad you stuck it to Bush.....and who posed with the Pickets? You or your dad? :lol:

Tyrone Bigguns
10-02-2008, 07:23 PM
Good read, BH !! That kinda surprises me about the tailgating because when I used to attend the Tampa game every year, there were tailgaters everywhere. I guess with them not being in our division anymore, maybe not as many fans make it an annual outing like before.

You should post your pics in this thread though, so we can see them!

The change happened when they severely cut down on tix to the visiting fans.

BallHawk
10-02-2008, 11:24 PM
Glad you stuck it to Bush.....and who posed with the Pickets? You or your dad? :lol:

Decide for yourself. :D

Bretsky
10-02-2008, 11:28 PM

31 more posts for 10G

Will that one be a tribute to Ruvell Sore Thumb Martin :?: :wink:

BallHawk
10-03-2008, 12:08 AM

31 more posts for 10G

Nah. Ruvell is disappointing this year. He needs to get his ass out there playing.

30 posts to 10G. Do I get access to a hidden board or a club when I reach the milestone?

BallHawk
10-05-2008, 04:50 PM
31 more posts for 10G

My 10,000th post and it is not a tribute to Ruvell Martin.

He did have 3 catches for 31 yards, though. :wink:

MadtownPacker
10-05-2008, 11:03 PM
I got some get sweet Ruvell pics for yo ass boy/man. You will have an avatar that no one else has.

Badgerinmaine
10-06-2008, 11:21 AM
I got some get sweet Ruvell pics for yo ass boy/man. You will have an avatar that no one else has.

What sort of pics? Will he only be able to post in the Garbage Can? :P

Seriously--Terrific article, BallHawk. You're one of the top reasons I enjoy PackerRats and you are wise far beyond your years.