PDA

View Full Version : TANK STOP!!!!!!!!!!

Tony Oday
06-23-2006, 03:07 PM
The fake articles from Liberal Utopian should be really placed in the romper room because they are ESPN like fabrications.

Spaulding
06-23-2006, 03:10 PM
I don't know. Given how slow things are at the moment until training camp begins I kinda enjoy the humor.

retailguy
06-23-2006, 03:16 PM
Tank is packerrats.com version of the "onion". I kinda like it. It must be satire. No one could be this stupid. well.... :wink:

Homer Jay
06-23-2006, 03:27 PM
I keep waiting for the Tank Radio News.

gbpackfan
06-23-2006, 03:58 PM
Tony,

In order to deal with Tank, you have to know ONE thing. EVERYTHING HE WRITES, is bullshit. It is that simple. Hey, I find it funny sometimes.

Oh yeah, and don't start threads about him if you want him to go away. One, it only feeds his fire. Two, he ISN'T going away. :lol:

Tony Oday
06-23-2006, 04:01 PM
Never said dont write because heck it is funny most of the time. But I HATE when I go into a thread like that...I know I know dont click on it but damn I would like to actually have some REAL articles :)

woodbuck27
06-23-2006, 04:12 PM
Tank :arrow: :evil: :arrow: :oops: :arrow: :idea: :arrow: :lol:

or . . . He's a LOVELY Man!

mmmdk
06-23-2006, 04:32 PM
Some say; Tank smoke too much weed.

I say; Tank IS weed 'cos a lot of people get high from his posts. This is a friendly nudge to the many Tank disciples. Tank craves the spotlight but I gotta hand it to Tank - he's got way more than 15 minutes of PackerRat fame.

Alas, Tank loves Coldplay & Packers and that does count for something in my book. :mrgreen:

MadtownPacker
06-23-2006, 07:35 PM
Oh yeah, and don't start threads about him if you want him to go away. One, it only feeds his fire. Two, he ISN'T going away. :lol:

Aint that the truth. The irony of it all is now TD's thread has to get moved. :razz: