PDA

View Full Version : Lines

Packnut
10-05-2008, 03:42 PM
Bottom line is our lines pretty much suck. Atlanta gets more pressure rushing 3 then we do with 4. Stick a fork in KGB cause he's done and now has the tittle of the most over paid player in football. Pickett is only good when he rotates out. The other clowns are non-factors in the middle.

Our coaching staff is beyond repair. Sanders scheme is just plain pathetic. LB's play to deep and will never make any serious impact. Our O line still does'nt know what holding is. MM's play-calling is pretty much helter skelter and it's obvious from the look on his face today that he has no clue. He tried the "tough love" and that did'nt work. What now?

Losing to Atlanta at home should be un-acceptable. The writers of both newpapers need to start asking some serious questions about where this organization is headed, but they won't. It will still be the"fluff" junk that they are both known for. This week will be more of the same as MM will re-use the favorite Mike Sherman line of "we're gonna get that fixed".

I guess in the end, none of this should surprise us. History shows that replacing a legend is damn near impossible. Yeah, for every Steve Young story, there are 5 failures. The toughest thing in the NFL is to replace a HOF QB who still has some life left. Of course, that begs the question, why run the legend out of town? MM and TT have given new life to that old saying "cutting off your nose to spite your face".

Of course, may-be even Favre being here would'nt save us, but then that begs the question, where is all this talent that we've been told a certain GM has been bringing to GB over the last 4 years? Where is this depth that he was suppossed to be stocking up on? Perhaps, may-be that old washed up broken down QB did indeed make the players around him better. Perhaps the evidence proves beyond a reasonable doubt that may-be all those TT supporters here were a tad pre-mature in their "opinion " that it was TT & his coach and not the washed up QB who was most reponsible for that 13-3 record?

The proof is in the pudding. Facts talk and BS walks and the fact is we are 2-3 and just lost a home game to a team that many considered bottom feeders. We lost to a team that was just about the worst road team in the NFL.................

Pacopete4
10-05-2008, 03:44 PM
Bottom line is our lines pretty much suck. Atlanta gets more pressure rushing 3 then we do with 4. Stick a fork in KGB cause he's done and now has the tittle of the most over paid player in football. Pickett is only good when he rotates out. The other clowns are non-factors in the middle.

Our coaching staff is beyond repair. Sanders scheme is just plain pathetic. LB's play to deep and will never make any serious impact. Our O line still does'nt know what holding is. MM's play-calling is pretty much helter skelter and it's obvious from the look on his face today that he has no clue. He tried the "tough love" and that did'nt work. What now?

Losing to Atlanta at home should be un-acceptable. The writers of both newpapers need to start asking some serious questions about where this organization is headed, but they won't. It will still be the"fluff" junk that they are both known for. This week will be more of the same as MM will re-use the favorite Mike Sherman line of "we're gonna get that fixed".

I guess in the end, none of this should surprise us. History shows that replacing a legend is damn near impossible. Yeah, for every Steve Young story, there are 5 failures. The toughest thing in the NFL is to replace a HOF QB who still has some life left. Of course, that begs the question, why run the legend out of town? MM and TT have given new life to that old saying "cutting off your nose to spite your face".

Of course, may-be even Favre being here would'nt save us, but then that begs the question, where is all this talent that we've been told a certain GM has been bringing to GB over the last 4 years? Where is this depth that he was suppossed to be stocking up on? Perhaps, may-be that old washed up broken down QB did indeed make the players around him better. Perhaps the evidence proves beyond a reasonable doubt that may-be all those TT supporters here were a tad pre-mature in their "opinion " that it was TT & his coach and not the washed up QB who was most reponsible for that 13-3 record?

The proof is in the pudding. Facts talk and BS walks and the fact is we are 2-3 and just lost a home game to a team that many considered bottom feeders. We lost to a team that was just about the worst road team in the NFL.................

not possible... Arod is the best ever

cpk1994
10-05-2008, 03:51 PM

not possible... Arod is the best everPete, you post this and you STILL don't understand why people call you a troll? :roll:

Packnut, KGB is a situational pass rusher. He is far less effictive when playing every down. The Packers don't have the luxury of keeping him situational because of injuries. THe rest of your post is irrational :bs2: so I'll stop here.

Pacopete4
10-05-2008, 03:53 PM

not possible... Arod is the best everPete, you post this and you STILL don't understand why people call you a troll? :roll:

Packnut, KGB is a situational pass rusher. He is far less effictive when playing every down. The Packers don't have the luxury of keeping him situational because of injuries. THe rest of your post is irrational :bs2: so I'll stop here.

no, now I post shit like that because of douches like u....

i tried to post about the game and then u came on and talked about me being a troll when I was actually discussing todays game without BF's name being mentioned... and then when u say Arod could have done something else.. ur bitched at for being a troll... well u called me one, so I might as well be one... just to make u happy

RashanGary
10-05-2008, 03:55 PM
They're a very young team and they're not good enough on either of the lines, particularly the defensive line. They have to get better. That's all there is to it. They have to get stronger up front.

Pacopete4
10-05-2008, 03:57 PM
They're a very young team and they're not good enough on either of the lines, particularly the defensive line. They have to get better. That's all there is to it. They have to get stronger up front.

speaking of lines.. where the hell was Kampman today?

Iron Mike
10-05-2008, 04:05 PM

Every time I noticed, he was being held.

Pacopete4
10-05-2008, 04:07 PM

good way to block him haha

RashanGary
10-05-2008, 04:09 PM
DL grades so far on the season

Kampman A-
Jenkins B+
Pickett B
Jolly C-
Cole C-
Montgomery F
KGB D-
Thompson F

With Jenkins gone, we have two decent DL, a couiple of average ones and zero depth. In short, we're screwed.

pbmax
10-05-2008, 04:17 PM

Kampman A-
Jenkins B+
Pickett B
Jolly C-
Cole C-
Montgomery F
KGB D-
Thompson F

With Jenkins gone, we have two decent DL, a couiple of average ones and zero depth. In short, we're screwed.
What has Kampman done to deserve and A?

As for packnut's complaints, play calling complaints and reading people's faces to determine whether they are performing is a black hole of criticism. Everything can be thrown in there and nothing comes out.

Half the team responded to the chewing out and the others did not. The offensive effort was better in this game, Clifton's injury notwithstanding.

On defense, we simply cannot stop the run and the D line play has really deteriorated. KGB is done, agree with that. Kampman has disappeared. Losing Jenkins hurts and they might be no one behind him. Might need to try Hunter. And the DTs cannot hold the point. This isn't helping Barnett, its exposing all his weaknesses.

pbmax
10-05-2008, 04:19 PM
And the point blaming the press is just priceless. When things are going well, every complains about the flies in the ointment. When things are going bad, then they aren't tough enough. Maybe its the observer's point of view that has changed?

Pacopete4
10-05-2008, 04:22 PM
And the point blaming the press is just priceless. When things are going well, every complains about the flies in the ointment. When things are going bad, then they aren't tough enough. Maybe its the observer's point of view that has changed?

I blame Brett Favre... he created a circus around our training camp which screwed up our tackling and blocking

Kyle.McCarroll
10-05-2008, 04:25 PM

Kampman A-
Jenkins B+
Pickett B
Jolly C-
Cole C-
Montgomery F
KGB D-
Thompson F

Jenkins is the one that deserves the A, not Kampman.

cpk1994
10-05-2008, 04:27 PM

I blame Brett Favre... he created a circus around our training camp which screwed up our tackling and blockingI think im having a heart attack...

Pacopete4
10-05-2008, 04:32 PM

I blame Brett Favre... he created a circus around our training camp which screwed up our tackling and blockingI think im having a heart attack...

maybe arod will give u mouth to mouth

Zool
10-05-2008, 06:06 PM

Holy fucking QFT. I was just fuming over the lack of holding calls. Ryan even rolled out to Kamps side once. His jersey was stretched to far you couldnt read the K, but no call.

Zool
10-05-2008, 06:07 PM

I hope not, after he gave you ATM.

cpk1994
10-05-2008, 06:10 PM

I hope not, after he gave you ATM.That was Favre that did that to Pete, get it straight.

Pacopete4
10-05-2008, 06:11 PM

I hope not, after he gave you ATM.That was Favre that did that to Pete, get it straight.

goooooood comeback haha such a douche

cpk1994
10-05-2008, 06:13 PM

goooooood comeback haha such a doucheBetter to be thought the douche then be you opening your mouth and removing all doubt.

Pacopete4
10-05-2008, 06:15 PM
opening my mouth, or typing on a keyboard?

nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah... GOOOOO BREEEEEETT GOOOOO!

cpk1994
10-05-2008, 06:16 PM

nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah... GOOOOO BREEEEEETT GOOOOO!Thats what you screamed when you had sex with Brett last night didn't you?

Pacopete4
10-05-2008, 06:17 PM

nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah... GOOOOO BREEEEEETT GOOOOO!Thats what you screamed when you had sex with Brett last night didn't you?

naw it was more like... J-E-T-S, BRETT! BRETT! BRETT

cpk1994
10-05-2008, 06:18 PM

naw it was more like... J-E-T-S, BRETT! BRETT! BRETTSo you admit you are gay?

GrnBay007
10-05-2008, 06:19 PM
U 2 sure do feed off one another.

It's like a love/hate relationship. :P

Zool
You know guys....sometimes in the heat of passion, its ok to go ATM. Maybe you could try it out.

Pacopete4

naw but I would double team with him on Deanna.... she's hot

cpk1994
10-05-2008, 06:24 PM

naw but I would double team with him on Deanna.... she's hotIt's perfectly fine to be gay. You don't have to hide it anymore. Don't be ashamed. Alternative lifestyles are commonplace now. I think its great that you are coming out of the closet and annouincing on this forum you are gay. That takes losts of guts. I salute you.

Pacopete4
10-05-2008, 06:29 PM

naw but I would double team with him on Deanna.... she's hotIt's perfectly fine to be gay. You don't have to hide it anymore. Don't be ashamed. Alternative lifestyles are commonplace now. I think its great that you are coming out of the closet and annouincing on this forum you are gay. That takes losts of guts. I salute you.

sorry to disappoint you... u will have to find another life partner as I am into crushing pussy...

cpk1994
10-05-2008, 06:32 PM

sorry to disappoint you... u will have to find another life partner as I am into crushing pussy...No No. I said it was fine that you are gay. You don't have to hide it anymore. No one will think of you any less for it. Be proud of your gayness.

And even if you weren't you still wouldn't have pussy since pussy had you.

Pacopete4
10-05-2008, 06:34 PM

sorry to disappoint you... u will have to find another life partner as I am into crushing pussy...No No. I said it was fine that you are gay. You don't have to hide it anymore. No one will think of you any less for it. Be proud of your gayness.

Zool wants us to knock it off... so stop now, he wants the boards to be someplace he doesnt have to deal with this shit... if u would like to continue ur crapola.. PM me.. otherwise STFU like he said

ps. ur gay :lol:

cpk1994
10-05-2008, 06:37 PM

Zool wants us to knock it off... so stop now, he wants the boards to be someplace he doesnt have to deal with this shit... if u would like to continue ur crapola.. PM me.. otherwise STFU like he said

ps. ur gay :lol:When you end your post like that no. Again. Be happy and have pride in the fact that you are gay. You don't have to hide it anymore. I admire you for the courage to announce that. ITs great to a a forum that is so diverse.

Harlan Huckleby
10-05-2008, 07:46 PM

Kampman A-
Jenkins B+
Pickett B
Jolly C-
Cole C-
Montgomery F
KGB D-
Thompson F

What has Kampman done to deserve and A?

OK, maybe Kampman bets a B+. I've watched him, he's very solid.

These grades look about right. I might give Jolly a C+, and Montgomery a C-, minor quibbles.

Harlan Huckleby
10-05-2008, 07:47 PM
It's like a love/hate relationship. :P'

where is the love?

Partial
10-05-2008, 08:47 PM
You know guys....sometimes in the heat of passion, its ok to go ATM. Maybe you could try it out.

You never go ATM! :lol:

Partial
10-05-2008, 08:48 PM
Way to ruin a thread you too. CPK, you're the troll. You respond to Paco when he doesn't post anything pertaining to you at all.

Scott Campbell
10-05-2008, 08:54 PM
Greg Bedard excerpt.......

Look, the bottom line is this. The Packers did not lose any of the past three games because of the quarterback.

cpk1994
10-05-2008, 09:14 PM
Way to ruin a thread you too. CPK, you're the troll. You respond to Paco when he doesn't post anything pertaining to you at all.Pot calling kettle....

texaspackerbacker
10-05-2008, 09:26 PM
Montgomery hasn't been that bad, considering the fairly low expectations for somebody starting out as a second stringer; Kampman hasn't been that good--but the thing about a lot of holding probably explains that; Jolly might deserve a little bit higher grade.

If there's any truth to the positive rumors about Harrell, that would do wonders.

I see there is a start up of the negative crap about Sanders's scheme. That's bogus. The beauty of that scheme is that bend-don't-break aspect and the LACK of blitzing. The injuries to the D-Backs is what is killing us--too much breaking, not just bending.

Zool
10-06-2008, 01:04 AM
Colin Cole brings nothing. I guess he never gets destroyed, but he doesnt make any plays either.

cpk1994
10-06-2008, 06:11 AM
Colin Cole brings nothing. I guess he never gets destroyed, but he doesnt make any plays either.I didn't even know Cole was still playing.

Cheesehead Craig
10-06-2008, 09:43 AM
I don't recall seeing teams run at Kampman that much. He's our best run stopper so teams don't run at him that much, so there's some evidence of the A- grade there. His pass rushing hasn't been as good this year as last year. Overll given the respect he gets from being a good runstopping DE and that offenses plan away from that for the most part, I'd give him a solid B. He needs to do more in pass rushing situations to get an A.