PDA

View Full Version : Atari Bigby

packers11
10-05-2008, 10:19 PM
I watched the whole game today and didn't hear Peprah's name called once. Did he play? Does Atari make that big of a difference in the defense? I know Al Harris is out along with some other players but the Strong Safety position was invisible today...

Thoughts???

BallHawk
10-05-2008, 10:21 PM
I watched the whole game today and didn't hear Peprah's name called once.

That's a good thing for a safety.

Tony Oday
10-05-2008, 10:24 PM
He also made some hits in the run game.

packers11
10-05-2008, 10:26 PM
I watched the whole game today and didn't hear Peprah's name called once.

That's a good thing for a safety.

Not from the SS position... That is mainly for run support (something the packers are struggling in)...

Packers4Ever
10-05-2008, 10:27 PM
I watched the whole game today and didn't hear Peprah's name called once. Did he play? Does Atari make that big of a difference in the defense? I know Al Harris is out along with some other players but the Strong Safety position was invisible today...

Thoughts???

I think I heard Charlie Peprah's name called - maybe 3 times this afternoon.

Zool
10-06-2008, 01:05 AM
He was in on a couple plays. He was late getting over on the TD Blackmon gave up.

MJZiggy
10-06-2008, 11:09 PM
I ran into Bigby Friday night at the hotel. He says he'll be back soon but is walking a bit tender...

Pugger
10-06-2008, 11:46 PM
I thought it was a bad thing for your safeties to have a lot of tackles...

Spaulding
10-07-2008, 08:51 AM
I thought it was a bad thing for your safeties to have a lot of tackles...

Maybe injury wise or if you're talking FS versus SS - otherwwise based on impact look to Bob Sanders or good old LeRoy Butler. If the SS can step and fill hole missed by an LB or a sealed lineman then it prevents the long gains.

mraynrand
10-07-2008, 10:02 AM
We definitely need Missile Command back. Too much crap getting through...

http://www.cc.gatech.edu/~carlson/personal/games/opengl_missile_command.jpg

Packers4Ever
10-07-2008, 03:50 PM
I ran into Bigby Friday night at the hotel. He says he'll be back soon but is walking a bit tender...

Thanks for the update on Atari, MJ, I'd heard nothing lately and missed him

as I'm sure many have.

SnakeLH2006
10-10-2008, 02:56 AM
Well hey...I've been praising Bigby since he had his break. He's a mean hitter.....WR's look for him when he's out there. His supposed downside was his coverage but he had 4 game changing picks in 07. Since Leroy (yes I'm considering Sharper) we haven't had a gamechanging hitter/INT picker since him. I liked Rouse but he can't stay healthy EVER. Peprah????? Out the league in 2 years. Bigby out is a HUGE reason we haven't done shit stopping the run thus far as his nose was always dropping fools sideways for losses or 1 yard gains.

CaliforniaCheez
10-11-2008, 07:19 AM
I have not heard of Bigby practicing in even a limited way.

Maybe after the bye week he can start to jog again.

I would have expected his return before Harris.

steve823
10-11-2008, 09:44 AM
Man I never thought he was injured this bad. This sucks. Hopefully he can be back by the Colts game or at least the bye week.